Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• the prototype testphase is over ?

...wait... there was a new prototype born last week, wasn't it ?

It was a "fascinating" heat exchanger... wasn't it ?

Rossi loses track of what he said a three days ago:

Andrea Rossi, July 31, 2018 at 2:38 AM

Ruby:

In September we will make a series of very important experiments with the Ecat SK and at that point we will know if we have a product, or just a prototype to be worked upon again.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• THH: "It took 50 years development to get fluorescent tubes reliable."

Sure this is not a problem for Rossi - it took him only a few weeks to remodel a common industrial gas turbine in his garage and have a prototype up and running equipped with his QX as a powerful add-on to the combastion chamber and increase the efficiency by large. Every serious engineer will become envious watching his magnificient R&D / product life cycles, resulting in one marvelous piece after the other...

• Should you really be interested in Doral you should see both side's stories. What the babblers do is keep repeating IH's side endlessly to each other. I have no doubt this will continue You are not interested enough to read Lewan's blog "An impossible Invention," or you would know the answers to many of your questions. An example from an interview with Rossi is given below. https://animpossibleinvention.com/blog/

“But during his deposition, Smith, after having insulted me and Penon [the independent controller], several times, saying that we were fraudsters and how can you say that with 32 l/h and 24 pumps you produce a megawatt, and so on, then he said something like ‘now I will show you the brochure of the pump, 120 pages of technical data,’ as if he wanted to show how much of an expert he was. Then you need to know that I have used these pumps for years and know the brochure by heart. I opened the brochure and looked at the page where I knew that the capacity was specified, and it said ‘minimum capacity at 2 bars pressure, 32 l/h.’ But in his report, Smith had written maximum capacity."

I am simply not interested in the pointless rehash. that is lacking proof on both sides.

• Should you really be interested in Doral you should see both side's stories. What the babblers do is keep repeating IH's side endlessly to each other. I have no doubt this will continue You are not interested enough to read Lewan's blog "An impossible Invention," or you would know the answers to many of your questions. An example from an interview with Rossi is given below. https://animpossibleinvention.com/blog/

“But during his deposition, Smith, after having insulted me and Penon [the independent controller], several times, saying that we were fraudsters and how can you say that with 32 l/h and 24 pumps you produce a megawatt, and so on, then he said something like ‘now I will show you the brochure of the pump, 120 pages of technical data,’ as if he wanted to show how much of an expert he was. Then you need to know that I have used these pumps for years and know the brochure by heart. I opened the brochure and looked at the page where I knew that the capacity was specified, and it said ‘minimum capacity at 2 bars pressure, 32 l/h.’ But in his report, Smith had written maximum capacity."

I am simply not interested in the pointless rehash. that is lacking proof on both sides.

We did read both sides stories. And the spun summaries of the Trial evidence from lawyers that you may also have read are indeed stories, not meant to be balanced, each on its own very convincing, though Rossi's stretches a few points. The informal self-justifying comments of Rossi, on blog or to Lewan, that you quote here, do not even count as a story, they are so flaky. The punmp size here has nothing to do with whether or not Rossi is a fraudster - and indeed IH never claimed Rossi was that. Though had Rossi taken the stand the judge might have taken that view - again not because of the pump size - one likely reason for Rossi agreeing to settle at the last moment before he was due to give evidence.

You will notice that unlike you on this thread we (who you call the babblers) have been referring to (and sometimes posting) the pre-Trial Discovery evidence. Which is facts, not stories. Putting that together and checking consistency across all the facts is what shows Rossi to be an inveterate liar, at minimum, and (to any objective person reading the evidence) a chancer with no product who tried to extract $100M from IH.

• Should you really be interested in Doral you should see both side's stories. What the babblers do is keep repeating IH's side endlessly to each other.

You are wrong. We are quoting Rossi's side of the story, and describing documents and photos submitted by Rossi. Also documents that I.E. received from Rossi such as letters in which he committed fraud, and e-mail in which he bragged about defrauding others. I.H. uploaded these letters and Rossi admitted they were real. (He did not challenge them.)

Obviously you have not seen either side, you do not know what you are talking about, and you are making stuff up.

• There will be so much pressure to expand the e-cat product line to satisfy the many kinds of existing and new heat requirements demanded to meet the needs of the market, that Rossi will be forced to relinquish control of his company. Rossi is not so much interested in making money but maintaining exclusive control of the LENR infrastructure and maintenance of the secrecy of his IP. At some point in the near future, Rossi's company will go public and at that juncture Rossi will be pushed out of its leadership role because of the huge pressure to expand in unprecedented directions. The thing that will defeat Rossi in the end will not be failure or the consequences of his faults but unbridled and uncontrolled success.

• You are wrong. We are quoting Rossi's side of the story, and describing documents and photos submitted by Rossi. Also documents that I.E. received from Rossi such as letters in which he committed fraud, and e-mail in which he bragged about defrauding others. I.H. uploaded these letters and Rossi admitted they were real. (He did not challenge them.)

Obviously you have not seen either side, you do not know what you are talking about, and you are making stuff up.

Blasphemer,

AA is never wrong, just ask him.

• There will be so much pressure to expand the e-cat product line to satisfy the many kinds of existing and new heat requirements demanded to meet the needs of the market, that Rossi will be forced to relinquish control of his company. Rossi is not so much interested in making money but maintaining exclusive control of the LENR infrastructure and maintenance of the secrecy of his IP. At some point in the near future, Rossi's company will go public and at that juncture Rossi will be pushed out of its leadership role because of the huge pressure to expand in unprecedented directions. The thing that will defeat Rossi in the end will not be failure or the consequences of his faults but unbridled and uncontrolled success.

Axil,

The Ecat doesn’t work, it never did,

it was a scam from day 1.

Rossi will be dead and buried and there still won’t be an Energy Out > Energy In Ecat

• What does "not work" mean?

1. CC August 2, 2018 at 10:15 AM

Dr Andrea Rossi:

1- what happened to the 1 MW plant of the 1 year test made for IH, after the settlement?

2- why did you abandon its technology?

3- do you think that your Ecats will be industrialized before the hot fusion plants like the ITER?

4- are you going to make more public tests of the Ecat?

Regards,

CC

2. Andrea Rossi August 2, 2018 at 12:54 PM

CC:

1- we disassembled it in all its components to study all the problems for the evolution of the technology, from which the QX and the SK series have been born

2- because it was not mature to be given to a Client for use, it needed our team on it 24/7, which makes no sense for a plant to be given to a Client. Enormous problem emerged, as well as solutions that allowed the new generation to be born.

3- yes

4- No. We are focused exclusively on the industrialization. The prototypes tests phase is over.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Rossi's non plasma systems as all LENR developers are now working on are flawed in that their structure eroded over time into interoperability. The Dural test showed heavy damage to the 1 Mw reactor. This non plasma reactor was not a viable product due to its lack of reliability and maintainability. We have seen this erosion process of the structure of the reactor in action in the two LION reactors that MFMP evaluated. It looks like Rossi has solved this erosion process problem as per his 5 sigma test over a year of QX reactor operation.

• Look, we all know what is going on here. We all have our mental demons, failure to face reality, belief in false prophets, denial when we are wrong, lack of education and/or intelligence to find the truth. But most important is the belief by some that we don't know everything and what we don't know is more important than what we do know. There is no "settled science". Sorry to wax poetic but that is my mood tonight.

• Look, we all know what is going on here. We all have our mental demons, failure to face reality, belief in false prophets, denial when we are wrong, lack of education and/or intelligence to find the truth. But most important is the belief by some that we don't know everything and what we don't know is more important than what we do know. There is no "settled science". Sorry to wax poetic but that is my mood tonight.

Mac 12 is the cure for me when that happens

• Axil,

The Ecat doesn’t work, it never did,

it was a scam from day 1.

Rossi will be dead and buried and there still won’t be an Energy Out > Energy In Ecat

The Ecat has been a long shot from day one

but soon will be the winner.

long shot

ˈlôNG ˌSHät/
    noun
    noun: longshot

1. a venture or guess that has only the slightest chance of succeeding or being accurate. "it's a long shot, but well worth trying"

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.