Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• The Ecat has been a long shot from day one

but soon will be the winner.

long shot

ˈlôNG ˌSHät/
    noun
    noun: longshot

1. a venture or guess that has only the slightest chance of succeeding or being accurate. "it's a long shot, but well worth trying"

Sam,

This is exactly what IH said,

they rolled the dice, wanted to believe What Rossi told them so badly that it cost them $11 million dollars.

Long shots are understandable,

stock market, horse racing, 00 roulette,

There is the possibility of a payout, however slight, there is a possibility.

If IH has done their due dilligence, hired their own engineers and testing organization, they would have found out what most of us already know.

The Ecat doesn’t work & never did, and that Andrea Rossi is a fraud.

If IH has done their due dilligence, hired their own engineers and testing organization, they would have found out what most of us already know.

It was always so simple and obvious. Why would they trust people whose work had been questioned on the internet and elsewhere and who never replied to the critics? If the many and varied skeptics on the net made no sense to them, why not check with some other Swedish scientists, for example Pomp and Ericsson? https://arxiv.org/abs/1306.6364

Indeed, they should have required Rossi to submit to secret black box testing -- which could not possibly infringe on Rossi's supposed intellectual property.

Rossi would certainly have refused and IH would now have a better reputation and about $15 - $20M more to spend on legitimate LENR work (what they gave Rossi plus legal costs).

I suspect IH is currently repeating it's previous errors in failing to vet properly with Brillouin and perhaps Miley and others.

• Axil: Rossi's non plasma systems as all LENR developers are now working on are flawed in that their structure eroded over time into interoperability.

Axil, you will remember that Rossi's "non-plasma susytems" were very extensively tested by IH, as he supplied them. This must be one of the most comprehensive ever friendly tests of a claimed LENR device. They all produced similar X2-4 higher power out than in very nicely - even the ones that had no fuel.

IH then discovered that in fact they were all just resistive heaters, with a test setup similar to Lugano that over-measured output. They did not originally believe this, and asked Rossi to help debug. He did not.

That is not "eroded over time". And, had it been, Rossi could easily just have given them a newer one, newer fuel, etc.

You need to tell us how, according to your world view, this works.

• Darden was lying on oath in his testimony - knowing that his statements could be cross-checked with other personnel at IH? And what possible motive could IH have for this?
    • Rossi, as part of his master plan not to get $100M, was on purpose giving IH non-working product?

Over to you.

• [Who told you that? Where did you get that information?]

I got it from Rossi.

Ah! So, it is RossiSays. Let me explain something. Rossi is a pathological liar and a criminal. You cannot trust anything he says. If he tells you "X" you should probably believe Not X instead, because he lies more often than he tells the truth.

When you believe his garbage and repeat it here uncritically, you confuse the issue and do a disservice to other readers. So let me suggest you preface anything from Rossi with "Rossi says . . ." or "according to Rossi . . ." so the rest of us will know it is a lie.

• If IH had stayed with Rossi there gamble

would have paid off.

• Ah! So, it is RossiSays. Let me explain something. Rossi is a pathological liar and a criminal. You cannot trust anything he says. If he tells you "X" you should probably believe Not X instead, because he lies more often than he tells the truth.

When you believe his garbage and repeat it here uncritically, you confuse the issue and do a disservice to other readers. So let me suggest you preface anything from Rossi with "Rossi says . . ." or "according to Rossi . . ." so the rest of us will know it is a lie.

Yes, but I want to beleive, I want to win. I want to win and keep on winning. With Rossi, we're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. We’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. Rossi, I have a headache. All this winning is just too much for me, Please, Mr. Rossi don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And He's going to say, ‘No, we have to make the world a better place.’ We're going to say we can't take it any more, But He"s gonna say, ‘Nope, nope. we're gonna keep on winning.’

• Andrea Rossi

August 4, 2018 at 8:28 AM

Gerard McEk:

What we are proposing, as I said, is exclusively the installation of our Ecats in the factories of our Clients to sell the heat, controlling the plants in remote from our headquarter in Miami, wherever the plants might be in the world. We will maintain full property and control of the plant, while our Clients will save money paying our Joules much less that the normal market price. This will remain our policy for a long time, to maintain full control of our IP. We already have set up a remote control system that we deem almost impossible to be cracked.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• What we are proposing, as I said, is exclusively the installation of our Ecats in the factories of our Clients to sell the heat, controlling the plants in remote from our headquarter in Miami, wherever the plants might be in the world. . . . This will remain our policy for a long time, to maintain full control of our IP. We already have set up a remote control system that we deem almost impossible to be cracked.

This insane scheme would violate safety regulations. It is like letting a blind person hundreds of miles away operate the gas pedal in your car by remote control. Rossi is obviously lying because even he would not do anything so dangerous and contrary to common sense, and no one in charge of a heating plant of any size would even consider such an arrangement.

• This insane scheme would violate safety regulations. It is like letting a blind person hundreds of miles away operate the gas pedal in your car by remote control. Rossi is obviously lying because even he would not do anything so dangerous and contrary to common sense, and no one in charge of a heating plant of any size would even consider such an arrangement.

Sooner or later, Russia will feel the impact of the QX on their sale of gas to Europe. They will intercept the control packets that Rossi's headquarters in Miami are generating. These control packets will contain a unique encrypted identifier and/or protocol that marks them as authentic control packets. Russia will use these identifiers to remove these plackets from the internet networks streams that Rossi will use to communicate with his products.

Denial of service

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botnet

Russia will intercept an ECat control packet, replicate it, and generate it billions of times using a bot net of hundreds of thousands of Zombie computers.

Without control packets or with too many control packets, the plants will not function.

Whatever remote control system that Rossi can build, a competitor petrostate like Russia or IRAN can destroy.

• Sooner or later, Russia will feel the impact of the QX on their sale of gas to Europe. They will intercept the control packets that Rossi's headquarters in Miami are generating.

It's not really in Russia's interest to do that. It will take many years before that is a problem for them and they need the technology more than most with their climate. Why have you swallowed America's Russia phobia? It would be as likely that the CIA did it to blame Russia for political reasons. Done properly it would be very difficult to break the encryption.

I don't think Rossi will carry on with centralized control for very long. It is more a technique to get early customers and protect his IP for long enough to gt a head start on the competition. Any secrets are bound to leak out soon enough.

It would be impractical and unnecessary for, say, domestic heating and man other uses.

• I can't stop chuckling. That response by Rossi is just too funny. That's a keeper.

Il dottore truffatore governa i suoi gioielli, strumenti, joule, e sciocchi!

[English: Rossi rules his jewels, tools, joules and fools!]

• If IH had stayed with Rossi there gamble

would have paid off.

Regardless of how one thinks about his working or failing e-cats.

Trying to stay with Rossi in a business relationship seems to be like trying to share your bed with a wolverine.

I don't think the possibility of staying with Rossi was on the table after Rossi decided IH were trying to cheat him.

• AA: I don't think Rossi will carry on with centralized control for very long. It is more a technique to get early customers and protect his IP for long enough to gt a head start on the competition. Any secrets are bound to leak out soon enough.

Perhaps Adrian, you or another of those here familiar with Rossi's complex plans could indicate just ONE way in which control via the internet helps to preserve Rossi IP?

Secure firmware is well understood: https://www.digikey.co.uk/en/a…g-and-reverse-engineering

I'm inclined to agree with sigmoidal that Rossi is having fun coming up with ever more extravagant and implausible ideas in the secure knowledge that all the fans he now has will swallow them hook line and sinker. He has quite a sense of humour.

• I'm inclined to agree with sigmoidal that Rossi is having fun coming up with ever more extravagant and implausible ideas in the secure knowledge that all the fans he now has will swallow them hook line and sinker. He has quite a sense of humour.

I think he is having fun because he finally has a working LENR device with the QX.

He is also having a lot of headaches getting

it to market.There will be no party until he

succeeds in the market.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.