Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

LOLs...good point. Rossisaid also that it is up to the customer to get the proper certifications to install his QX. If he has what he claims, how does a customer go about doing that? The QX is a new energy technology, plasma based reactor, that supposedly outputs far more than input. It is untested in real world applications. It does not have an underwriters seal of approval. The only one who knows how it works is Rossi. Someone on ECW said no insurance company would insure a business in such a case.

It seems to me, that the only way he can legally go through with this, is if what he has is a standard heater.

LOLs...good point. Rossisaid also that it is up to the customer to get the proper certifications to install his QX. If he has what he claims, how does a customer go about doing that?

Bass-ackwards of course. Customers never have get their own certifications, manufacturers do. But it wouldn't be all that hard given a working reactor which made no nuclear radiation. Simply take it to UL or some other renown testing laboratory. Rossi always claimed to have an army of certificators, whatever the hell that is, working on his ecats. Did he wear them all out, maybe?

• As are you. Although you are not one for serious answers, it would be quite fascinating to hear on what basis you arrive at your opinion about the QX.

Go ahead: surprise us all and answer like a rational human being.

I can’t say that I am 100 percent sure that Rossi has the goods with the QX.

Can you say that you are 100 percent sure

that he doesn’t have the goods with the QX?

• I can’t say that I am 100 percent sure that Rossi has the goods with the QX.

Way to duck the question, Sam. I asked you why you believe Rossi has the goods with the QX. I didn’t ask you if you are 100% sure he has them.

What I think about Rossi is irrelevant. What I am 100% sure about is that you won’t give an honest answer to my question.

• The babblers missed that Rossi was talking about the customer getting approval for their part of the installation.

• The babblers missed that Rossi was talking about the customer getting approval for their part of the installation.

No one is going to get "approval" for a nuclear reactor that works by unknown means, that cannot be explained by science. Not Rossi, not the customer, not at any level, for any installation, period. That is completely out of the question. If regulators found out such a machine exists they would shut it down faster than you can say "knife." As they should. It would be insane to run a large scale reactor, or even a small one outside of a laboratory, when you have no idea what makes it work or whether it might produce dangerous radiation.

As always, Rossi's claim is an outrageous lie, as anyone with an ounce of sense or experience can see.

• I can’t say that I am 100 percent sure that Rossi has the goods with the QX.

Sam: I think perhaps your strange judgements here are because you have not properly considered probability? There is a very large range between absolute certainty at either end, so ruling that out tells us nothing about your views.

For example: technically I'm not 100% sure the Apollo moon landings really happened. Maybe the cooks with conspiracy theories are correct. But I am 99.9% sure those landings happened and it would be cooky to give the cooks any credence.

The choice is not between 100% surity that he does or does not have the goods. It is about what is sure beyond reasonable doubt. As with the moon landings, which I'm sure beyond reasonable doubt happened, so I'm sure beyond reasonable doubt that Rossi has never had the goods in the past: had he done so, his actions would have been different, the tests would have been different.

Given this lack of historic goods, the chance that he now has the goods are lower than if he was just starting out afresh making these extravagant claims with no evidence. But, in that case, no one would believe him, so future "has the goods" status is also beyond reasonable doubt false.

What keeps us non this thread is the bizaare human psychological fact that Rossi's history, as presented by him, actually makes a few people feel he probably does have the goods in spite of plentiful contrary evidence. You and AA here are examples of this.

I think those of us who have seen that history play out in its gory detail have been so impressed by it that we forget newcomers with only boring historic record and tempting current RossiSays to consider can make different judgements. Even so, as we point out, you need to be very good at ignoring past evidence to do this.

THH

• THH,

Why do you babble like this? Not one new thought, you are just repeating what has been written 100 times already. There are other opinions.

• Why do you babble like this? Not one new thought, you are just repeating what has been written 100 times already.

Whether the thought is new or old, and whether it has been repeated or not, it is correct. Whereas all that you say is mistaken. It is better to be unoriginal and right than boldly original and flat-out ridiculous, delusional and wrong about everything.

Why do you babble on, always mistaken, never looking at the facts? Why don't you read what Rossi himself wrote in the case files? Because you prefer live in a fantasy world you created rather than reality.

• THH,

Why do you babble like this? Not one new thought, you are just repeating what has been written 100 times already. There are other opinions.

I think AA may be right, that there ARE other opinions. There's AA and Sam12's. That's one. There's Axil's. That's undefined. And then there's everybody who thinks Rossi is a fraud (which includes Rossi, who knows this better than any of us).

So that makes two. No, three. Umm, not sure how to compute that exactly....

One plus one plus undefined. Think. Think, think, think... Are there other opinions, or is it just one other opinion?

I'm uncertain.

• AA is right, there ARE other opinions. There's AA and Sam12's. That's one. There's Axil's. That's undefined. And then there's everybody who thinks Rossi is a fraud (which includes Rossi, who knows this better than any of us).

So that makes two. No, three. Umm, not sure how to compute that exactly....

You have reached a state of quantum indeterminacy. You can't "compute exactly." The concept no longer applies. Axil is and is not a believer. AA simultaneously has and has not read the literature.

• THH,

I told You not to accuse anyone of babbling anymore, You still do. Please stop this or we will organize a ban for You.

You are the most "unscientific" babbler in here and question other's skillset, other people, which definitely showed, that their skillset can put You easily in the pocket....

• sig,

Bernie, warthog, bachcole, billy Jackson,

Ophelia, however, most have disappeared

after realizing they were duped by a conman

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.