Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• The same evidence I have that there are no leprechauns, Yetis, and vampires. No definitive proof but good enough for me. Apparently, you need to keep studying your 6th grade science. Actually, your 1st grade knowledge of the world. But you won't do that. It might ruin your day realizing that Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny don't exist. Instead, I recommend you join a group that believes in pink flying unicorns. There is no evidence that they don't exist.

Are you studying at the FredZ777 School of

insults.

• Hey Sam. If you don’t like the sarcasm, then man up and tell us why you believe Rossi. So far you have ducked the question every time. With your endless deflection, we can only assume that you believe Rossi for no reason whatsoever. If that is the case, then you should expect nothing but derision.

• I checked his forum and Rossi says he thinks it will use the SK10. If that's a 10KW reactor he will need 4000 of them to make 40MW. He's also said it will fit in 8 cubic meters including heat exchangers. For reference a shipping container is about 40 cubic meters.

• AA: Today Rossi gave some details of his plans. Apart from some smaller plants for other customers he is talking to a major customer to provide them with a 40 MW plant.

Talk is cheap, RossiSays even cheaper.

How about just one device (any power) used by an independent 3rd party and working?

Rossi has set the bar here so very low: his last test with independent observers did not measure the input power, and coincidentally used a beefy PSU clearly big enough to generate the measured output.

Interestingly, Rossi has always shown a liking for large power plants. The Doral debacle was entirely a Rossi construction: IH would have preferred all testing to be on single small units until they were individually well charcaterised. Rossi chooses a year-long test from a unit with some 100+ individual reactors.

This is no coincidence. From an engineering POV larger units are more problematic. But for Rossi's purposes they are ideal. They take longer to build, present more complexity in testing inputs and outputs, and seem better to energise his fan base. Customers can be persuaded to skip validation on the grounds that it will be obvious whether or not the large unit works after it is built. I sometimes think Rossi has some shred of internal honesty which makes him more comfortable working on real soluble engineering problems relating to large units (or remote control, or electricity generation) and not having to think about the non-working of the devices themselves.

• Official Post

Hey Sam. If you don’t like the sarcasm, then man up and tell us why you believe Rossi. So far you have ducked the question every time. With your endless deflection, we can only assume that you believe Rossi for no reason whatsoever. If that is the case, then you should expect nothing but derision.

I would remind you that civility is important. Moderate and witty sarcasm is one thing, but be very careful about 'derision', since it can lead to places this forum will not go.

• based on the debacle that was Doral, anyone who does any due diligence will not purchase anything from Rossi without doing their own testing with their own equipment

• Hey Sam. If you don’t like the sarcasm, then man up and tell us why you believe Rossi. So far you have ducked the question every time. With your endless deflection, we can only assume that you believe Rossi for no reason whatsoever. If that is the case, then you should expect nothing but derision.

Because I am good at studying Rossi the man.The April 1 2019 countdown is on for me for Rossi to prove that the Ecat has been succesful.

To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me

Isaac Newton

• AA, you claim to be an experienced engineer and believe blindly Rossi’s fictions 40 MW plant installation, where he has no idea yet what kind of reactor he is going to use? He has not even a QX product shown publicly, manufactured,or sold, but wants to use probably new prototype reactors in his latest industry project? What an unbelievable BS. Do you know what this sounds like to me ? - the marvelous QX reactor will be outdated soon and no one will buy this stuff anymore, but everybody will line up for the new toy. Doesn’t that sound familiar?

damn familiar. And that AA is an engineer, or claims to have been one, requires proof :P

• “Because I am good at studying Rossi the man.The April 1 2019 countdown is on for me for Rossi to prove that the Ecat has been succesful.”

Fair enough. By studying Rossi the man you come to the conclusion that he is to be believed. That is utterly incredible, but you are entitled to your opinion. Best of luck in life with that perspective.

avatar-default.svg seven_of_twenty wrote: Of course Rossi's past lies, his extensive old criminal history

@Adrian Ashfield wrote:You are a liar. What extensive criminal history?

Answer the question, sticking to the point.

That is truly comically tragic. Rossi tells the truth and I, citing reams of evidence (direct from contemporary Italian newspapers) mostly collected by Krivit, am a liar.

It boggles.

Here ya go, @Adrian Ashfield , study these please, it's a long long list of crimes, documented in news reports:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…al-Criminal-History.shtml

And Rossi's long history of crooked, fruitless, useless and misrepresented projects with nothing ever accomplished, emphasis never ever:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/n…e-Career-in-Science.shtml

Those supporting Rossi may want to read these before displaying additional monumental ignorance. I bet Darden wishes he'd paid more attention to those reports and articles before signing a contract with Rossi.

Now I await the denials. Evidence for those: Rossi-says! And don't forget to insult Krivit. It always helps to kill the messenger.

anyone who does any due diligence will not purchase anything from Rossi without doing their own testing with their own equipment

Right. Which is why Rossi is desperately making deliberately insane claims in the hoping of trapping someone like Tom Darden but even more hopeful and careless. I would think it will be difficult but not impossible to find someone suitable for Rossi to fool.

• The updated position is that Andrea Rossi says he has:

1. The Qx, now rated at 1 kW, that has been tested for a year and developed into an industrial rector\. A video of it supplying heat to a real customer and an example of the non working reactor will be shown early in 2019.

2. The SK10, which is the same size as the QX but with a higher output thanks to a novel heat exchanger. It is running under test but not yet ready for commercialization.

3. The SK, that is ten times larger and rated at 100 kW. It too is running under test and has been used to power a gas turbine. It is still very much a prototype and not yet ready for commercialization.

4. He is building a highly automated factory to produce the QS and the SKs if they pan out, including the electronics for the controllers.

5. Rossi's business plan is to sell heat to customers. He will provide the reactor and control them. The customer simply pays for the heat supplied.

He says he has several companies interested, most recently a major corporation interested in a 40 MW plant. The customers has to get approval just for the plant's connection the reactor. Rossi has hired an engineer to get certification for this plants.

Following the publication of the original list the babble has been about the meaning in English of "evidence." There is a difference between what Rossi says, as he knows all the details, and the babblers who have no knowledge at all of what's happening, and simply make things up.

As I said, of course Rossi's claims have to be verified before they can be accepted. But the babblers have zero evidence that they are not true

7 or 20 writes: " What Rossi has to say is only of interest to you and equally delusional people. For the rest of us, it is utterly meaningless"

As he is claiming to speak for the babblers, one wonders why they comment on a thread about Rossi's blog.

The underlying problem is that the babblers are certain the the Doral plant didn't work. Despite Jed's voluminous one sided comments I don't consider that proven. It serves no useful purpose to go on about it and I am far more interested in how Rossi's claims above work out. This requires more evidence and it is useless to debate it until then..

• Hey, @Adrian Ashfield , read from the links I posted. After all, you're the one who challenged me to provide them! Try to learn something about the real Rossi. Those who ignore the past... etc. etc. etc.

Just one question about what you wrote:

Rossi has hired an engineer to get certification for this plants.

Is he one of the famous "certificators" that Rossi has had working in secret for five years? I hope he's a new one who is quicker than those. Don't you?

Q. what is a certificator?

A. he's the guy with the desk between the verificator and the prevaricator.

• damn familiar. And that AA is an engineer, or claims to have been one, requires proof

If you had been following the thread you would have seem my work positions when I gave a shot of them at the end of an article in Glass Industry.

I'd like to know if you are a member of the family Nephropidae

• As I said, of course Rossi's claims have to be verified before they can be accepted. But the babblers have zero evidence that they are not true

Oh come now. We have the evidence published by Rossi himself, in his report and his sworn testimony in lawsuit. For example, we have the photos from him showing that the Mezzanine heat exchanger did not exist. You should not say we have zero evidence. You should say:

"I do not agree that the evidence cited by the babblers is valid." You are not saying there is zero evidence; you are saying that a photo showing no equipment is not proof there was no equipment.

Or you could say: "I do not believe any of the evidence that Rossi has provided that disprove his claims. I only believe his positive assertions."

Or: "I refuse to look at any of the evidence Rossi uploaded to the lawsuit docket."

• The underlying problem is that the babblers are certain the the Doral plant didn't work

Sure it worked. It worked while using more electricity than supplied by FPL for almost two weeks.

It worked through power outages.

It worked with nearly half the resistances unplugged.

It worked without even a hiccup when entire banks of reactors were unplugged.

It made more heat by the time it reached the Customer than the Amazing Container was producing. For a month. A 25% increase in heat just by going through the outlet pipe!

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.