Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• At least Andrian and me follow Rossi because we think he will be succesful

with his technology.

I would never follow him if I thought

he had nothing like many on this thread.

I think they should have there heads checked.

Sam:

It is possible to be interested in a story without following a person.

Choose who you follow wisely...

• But Sam! We're not following Rossi any more. We're following you!

• Official Post

But Sam! We're not following Rossi any more. We're following you!

Speak for yourself SOT. I am curious about Rossi, and I suspect you are too. The man knows the challenge his history presents. He knows what we say, and think about him. He knows what he admitted/confessed in the Doral documents, yet here he is well into another scam. Right out in the open for all to see...in plain sight some would say. It is as if Madoff were let out of jail tomorrow, and tried to do it again with the world watching. But in this case, we....not the world, are watching.

I want to see what he has in store, so I am very interested.

• yet here he is well into another scam

Shane, that makes mo sense. Rossi is 68. He has, or had, enough money before he started this new venture to retire.

Why on earth would someone waste the last years of their life and money on a scam?

• Official Post

Shane, that makes mo sense. Rossi is 68. He has, or had, enough money before he started this new venture to retire.

Why on earth would someone waste the last years of their life and money on a scam?

Adrian,

No, it does not make sense at all. But Doral also seemed so sensible when reading JONP, and then the court documents were made public.

• Official Post

Shane, if it were not for the Adrians and Sams of the world who inexplicably still think Rossi is for real, would you really care what his latest nonsense is? Seriously?

Good question like always. You remind me of that great Soj....oh never mind. :) Quick answer; I do not know. All I can say is that if they carried the story, I am grateful to them. It has been fun, and there is still a long way to go to the end. We know the ending, mystery is how the plot will unfold. I have my buttered popcorn, and ready for the show.

• AA: Shane, that makes no sense. Rossi is 68. He has, or had, enough money before he started this new venture to retire.

Perhaps that gets to the heart of this. Rossi's character is highly unusual. To understand him you need a lot of imagination about humanity. I'm not speculating, the points below are all documented fact:

1. Go read Marci's blog comment. We should have a link easily available, it is a great resource, from an insightful person who was predisposed to be friendly with Rossi, hoped his vision would come to pass, and has absolutely no malice. I'd summarise it as "Rossi is charismatic, passionate, a 24/7 worker whose life is his work, a great talker, leading conversations, at home with intellectual discussions in smart cafes"
    2. Education: Rossi's (real) education is a Master's on Philosophy of Science
    3. Consider that Rossi gets cross when contradicted and never admits mistakes. For example Mats trying to explain to him why his measurement of input power using average meters was wrong, and Hydrofusion using RMS meters got it right, showing his device to be an electric heater, or Rossi claiming someone stole the fuel from the control reactor showing the same > X3 power output as the active ones.
    4. Add the total focus on convincing other people, with no regard to truth, apparent from the IH Discovery e-mails
    5. Add the sock puppet questions on his blog (some clearly Rossi talking to himself from habitual mis-spellings and grammatical ticks) particularly evident during the IH court case

Adrian: you have said here that you have studied Rossi so can guess whether he is for real.

Can you explain for us how those 5 sides of Rossi's character fit into your view that most likely what he now claims with absolutely no evidence is true?

For me, even though the above facets seem contradictory, they make a compelling psychodrama which has an internal logic.

THH

• Good question like always. You remind me of that great Soj....oh never mind. :) Quick answer; I do not know. All I can say is that if they carried the story, I am grateful to them. It has been fun, and there is still a long way to go to the end. We know the ending, mystery is how the plot will unfold. I have my buttered popcorn, and ready for the show.

And Rossi is indeed a showman, among his other talents.

Actually his shows are not really very good.

A bit like going to see a magician who puts a rabbit in a box and then announces to the audience that it has vanished, then gets his assistant to look in the box and confirm the rabbit has vanished, but cannot allow the audience to look in the box because they may discover his magical secret.

But nonetheless he does like to put on a show and he does like to have an audience.

Most scams are done either in dark alleys, or anonymously via e-mail, so the perp can vanish or remain anonymous. Rossi has a particular modus where the scammer is very public (which fools some into thinking public = legit), oh and its got scientists! Similar to Orbo, although Rossi is more successful than McCarthy, but not as successful as others. The big scams currently are with Bitcoin. Rossi really needs to move with the times and get into an ECAT ICO or perhaps he could use his ECats to mine for bitcoins and sell that idea.

As a one time believer the entertainment is to see how much crap people are able to swallow and finally to see the end game. How will the Maestro escape and how will he deal with his followers?

• Shane,

It would make more sense if the the Doral plant did work but started falling to pieces in the end. I have looked at the evidence and don't find it compelling that it didn't work.

Most of the criticism here is as a result of Jed's enthusiastic and venomous reports. The babblers, who show little relevant experience, largely repeat what he wrote. They kid themselves they are the majority when they are obviously not in the whole blogoshere.

So, it could be that Rossi is trying to vindicate his earlier work with these new reactors. I don't know. My position is safer than your rash certainty that it is a scam. Unfortunately we will have to wait to 2019 to find out which story is right.

• Adrian

“My position is safer than your rash certainty that it is a scam. Unfortunately we will have to wait to 2019 to find out which story is right.”

I predict you will not get satisfaction from Rossi in 2019.

If you are waiting for irrefutable proof that something does not exist then your position is indeed very safe because that proof will never come.

There are still people who believe that Orbo was somehow not a scam.

• Official Post

Adrian,

If he does prove beyond doubt he has something this time, then yes he will have vindicated his earlier work at Doral. Not his behavior mind you...which was deceitful. I do not see how though, this time around will prove a thing. He is only offering a 20% savings, which is hardly anything nowadays. That is also strange considering his SK's supposedly operate in the 1000's of COP, and could deliver the heat much cheaper. It would make a real statement if he offered it at 90% savings, but then again, doing so would make it far more difficult for Rossi to cheat.

That combined with his making them buy 40MW's, whether they need it or not, could easily account for the 20%. I just do not see a clear ending to this , which is usually the way the old Rossi operates. Of course he will claim it was clear, but it will not be...just like Doral.

• Rossi provides a clue about the cost. $0.5 million per MW.

Andrea Rossi

August 12, 2018 at 1:52 AM

Dom:

The Client will pay nothing for the plant, because it will remain of our property and the Client will pay only the heat. Should it be for sale its price would be 20 million $, but for the time being we are not going to sell.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.