Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• News update.

1. Frank Acland August 13, 2018 at 8:51 AM

Dear Andrea,

You write that you are on track for a January presentation, which I very much look forward to. Does this mean:

1. You expect to have production lines making E-Cats before the presentation?

2. You expect to have at least one plant installed and working at a customer site before the presentation?

Thank you,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi August 13, 2018 at 10:24 AM

Frank Acland:

1- yes

2- maybe, but it is difficult

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Secret production lines in secret locations using secretly obatined materials from secret suppliers and being built by secret employees with secret payroll documentation all covered by secret permits and licenses. I bet our intelligence agencies would love to learn from Rossi how to do their work in total secrecy in this world of Wikileaks and a ubiquitous Internet.

• AA: It seems the babblers can hardly write a post without calling Rossi a criminal, scammer, fraud, con man, etc. What has Rossi ever done to them to justify this hate? To me, he has been trying to develop something of huge value to the world. The people that spend half their lives writing this stuff are sick.

Thank you for this additional insight into your thought processes.

For me, judging whether Rossi is a criminal (technically he was, since convicted in Italy) scammer, fraud, con man etc is a matter of weighing facts, not moral judgement. And since the distinction between con man and deluded inventor can be narrow, or depend on things not revealed to me like whether he lied to investors, I and many other here don't say too much about that. However, we do say his stuff does not work, and (relevant to his stuff not working) he he has a history of blatantly misleading all watchers. He does lie, is on record as doing so, but more usually he misleads: a "customer" that happens to be Rossi himself would be a good example. Most people (including a Court) would call that lying but literally it may nearly all be true.

But, to determine whether his stuff works - for me the interesting question - we do not have to resolve the spammer question. After the IH revelations it is pretty clear that Rossi is a fraudster (since he lied to IH to get them to agree to the test, and expected much money from them for it). But fraud in that context is still compatible with a thorough delusion in which he thinks his stuff works. In that case you'd call him a liar and a cheat (to business partners) but maybe not a spammer.

The point is that if you stop making moral judgements (either for or against Rossi) you can weigh his honesty, inasfar as it alters confidence in his statements, without getting involved in moral outrage for or against.

I'd recommend you adopt that approach since it would unlock 99% of the available evidence here for you to consider. You are handicapped by your moral indignation, which emotion stops you from judging facts.

• Official Post

Good grief. why do you always favor the negative side?

It would be very simple to measure the electricity sup;ied to Rossi;s plant, and the heat the came from it if you didn't believe the customer

Go I have to explain that one could tell from that whether it was energy from LENR?.

Adrian,

This is a bit confusing. Yes, any measurement of input vs output, especially electricity in/heat out, would be simple. From there it would also be easy to figure out LENR, or not. Got that. Problem as we have seen from his history, is that we can not trust the set-up, not trust the measurements, not trust the data, and certainly not the customer. Last customer was fake BTW.

Could you tell me how it is then that: "it would be simple to measure the electricity to Rossi's plant, and the heat that came from it if I don't believe the customer"? If we don't get the numbers from the customer, we get it from Rossi, and then it is Rossisays...right?

For this to have any credibility, it seems to me there has to be a real customer, with the electricity provided by him, input/output records provided by him, and his backing it in some public way. Few will trust measurements made, and data provided by Rossi, but you seem to think there is another way...so what do you have in mind?

• I and many other here don't say too much about that.

But youcouldn't resist layng it all again for the 104th time. I expect you will reply saying what you wrote was different, so you can lay it all out again for the 105th time.

You are handicapped by your moral indignation, which emotion stops you from judging facts.

Priceless. You really think I am the one with moral indignation?

• Secret production lines in secret locations using secretly obatined materials from secret suppliers and being built by secret employees with secret payroll documentation all covered by secret permits and licenses. I bet our intelligence agencies would love to learn from Rossi how to do their work in total secrecy in this world of Wikileaks and a ubiquitous Internet.

what IO said

• AA: But youcouldn't resist layng it all again for the 104th time. I expect you will reply saying what you wrote was different, so you can lay it all out again for the 105th time.

Nevertheless patience can be rewarded. This time at least you acknowledge that it exists and is more than babble.

• what IO said

secret buildings with secret windows and secret ingredients inside the secret fuel...

... now, anyone, who tries to tell me, that it is still REASONABLE to BELIEVE in Rossi ( let the facts be facts and the proofs be proofs ROFL ).... just as a reasonable, self thinking person:

Who would stille believe in Rossi after a such long of period "heating up expectations" but delivering NOTHING but hot air.

Let me say it like this:

- If I made a list, where I put two columns on it. Left side: Rossis sayings, promises, etc...

Right side: Rossis excuses for not delivering the promised stuff...

Which column would have more 'X'-es ?

• AA: Priceless. You really think I am the one with moral indignation?

Yes, absolutely, it shows in your every post. You spend you time commenting (with indignation) on other posters here.

True, some others here froth at the mouth a bit about Rossi. But there is a good contingent who call a spade a spade without getting moral about how much shit it is immersed in.

For clarity it is best to consider the facts dispassionately.

THH

• sam12 doesn't have an own opinion. He is simply copying what Rossi says, without any comment or question. Easy to follow this pattern on ECW where he is simply posting Rossi talking to himself on JONP...

My opinion on the Ecat QX is that it works

and is ready for market.The only part that

is important to me.

I post the interesting answers Rossi gives

to questions he is asked on ECW.

• Nevertheless patience can be rewarded. This time at least you acknowledge that it exists and is more than babble.

Of course "it" exists. But we don't need to hear it over and over again like a broken record.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.