Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• My error. I somehow thought repeatedly calling everyone ignorant and describing everything and anything they say as babbling was insulting. Silly me.

My statements are factual generalizations, not individual ad hominem attacks that the babblers use.

• Official Post

Other than the entertainment value to this thread, I like to think it also serves to inform any potential Rossi investors of what they are getting into. Just think what he could have gotten away with after Doral, had we not shed some light on what the documents showed about the man.

Even as it is....with all our effort, somehow the sneak is up to something again. Just too much smoke coming from JONP IMO, for there not to be any fire. Whatever one thinks about Rossi, you have to admire his tenacity. Most respectful scammers would have retired after getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar like he did at Doral. But here he is...still at it. He just never stops. And if this one is anything close to the 40MW setting he claims, it will be his biggest yet. He defies reason. As Adrain has pointed out; why not retire? He has his real estate, comfortable lifestyle thanks to IH.

I think LENR land, and the public expects us to keep on top of whatever it is he is up to, and keep them informed every step of the way. It is a tough job, but someone has to do it...and why not have a little fun in the process. :)

• Telling each person you intereact with here that they don’t know what they are talking about and that they are just babbling is an interesting form of factual generalization. A similar form is the statement that I am thankful that I never have to encounter you in the real world. Just the facts, sir.

• Shane, why didn’t Bernie Madoff just retire? Unlike Rossi and his paltry millions, Bernie was playing with billions but kept at it. What’s the mystery? Con men live for the con. They don’t retire and go on to beet farming.

The notion that Rossi wouldn’t keep playing the game because he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar is as silly as the hilarious argument that the e-cat would have to be the biggest scam in history. Rossi is a small-potatoes scam artist who lives for the ass-kissing of his internet fan club. End of story.

• fyi

1. Abe Vincent August 16, 2018 at 7:11 PM

Dear Andrea, Will your production reactors be FCC and UL certified? or won’t that be necessary if you aren’t actually selling them? As I recall UL approval requires the factory/production line to be approved as well. At least it did for electronic products.

2. Andrea Rossi August 17, 2018 at 2:04 AM

Abe Vincent,

We have for the industrial production the certification of SGS and of Bureau Veritas.

We do not have UL certification, that is not necessary for industrial plants.

We will make the UL certification for the domestic Ecats in the USA.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I like to think it also serves to inform any potential Rossi investors of what they are getting into.

A bit late. It looks like Rossi already has financial backing.

But it did provide you with the opportunity to list all his real and imagined failings for the 106th time.

• Telling each person you intereact with here that they don’t know what they are talking about and that they are just babbling is an interesting form of factual generalization.

When I comment on an error I always explain why it is wrong.

You can't provide an example of where I wa wromng and babbled.

I use baablers as a concenient collective nown. Trolls wouldbe nore appt but this forum frowns on using that word.

edited typos

• This looks like when he will decide to use he tested QX or the newer SK reactors.

Andrea Rossi

August 16, 2018 at 7:58 AM

Toussaint Francois:

Thank you for your kind wishes. Yes, an extremely important test will be made at the end of August through the first 10 days of September. After that, strategic decisions will have to be made.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Not sure if that is again Rossi fiction... there is a ton of UL standards that among other stuff deal with industrial heating...at least his electric and electronic controller systems are required to meet UL standards...

https://standardscatalog.ul.com/standards/en/standard_795

• Not sure if that is again Rossi fiction... there is a ton of UL standards that among other stuff deal with industrial heating...at least his electric and electronic controller systems are required to meet UL standards...

Not true. In my experience it is rare for industrial equipment to have a UL sticker. But domestic things should have them for insurance purposes.

• Official Post

In my experience it is rare for industrial equipment to have a UL sticker.

UL will only certify the exact item that is subsequently marketed. They wont certify (for example) a breadboarded version of a pocker radio, only the production version. And (in the EU) custom-built industrial items like controllers are only expected to pass an electrical safety inspection-on site. Boiler rules are more arcane, but onsite inspections are a possibility. Just.

• Shane, why didn’t Bernie Madoff just retire?

As noted by A.A., Madoff could not retire. He was running a Ponzi scheme. It is like a bicycle you have to keep pedaling or you fall over. You have to keep ramping a Ponzi scheme up and up, trapping more and more victims. Eventually, you run out of new victims and the whole thing collapses.

I believe there are other methods of committing fraud that do not have this problem. Rossi could have stopped after Doral. I think I.H. was resigned to letting him keep the money. He upped the ante by filing suit against them. I hope the legal fees cost him all the money he scammed out of them. Maybe I should not hope that? Maybe he is back in the game, looking for the next victim, because he spent all the money on the lawsuit.

• As noted by A.A., Madoff could not retire. He was running a Ponzi scheme. It is like a bicycle you have to keep pedaling or you fall over. You have to keep ramping a Ponzi scheme up and up, trapping more and more victims. Eventually, you run out of new victims and the whole thing collapses.

I believe there are other methods of committing fraud that do not have this problem. Rossi could have stopped after Doral. I think I.H. was resigned to letting him keep the money. He upped the ante by filing suit against them. I hope the legal fees cost him all the money he scammed out of them. Maybe I should not hope that? Maybe he is back in the game, looking for the next victim, because he spent all the money on the lawsuit.

Rossi spent that Doral legal fee money to get back his IP. This IP could turn out to be very valuable.

Seems like this is a very basic logical fallacy or am I missing something?

You are missing something.

Rossi supplies the safety certification for his plant.

No you are missing something, @Adrian Ashfield . When has Rossi ever supplied a safety certification for anything other than that lame self-certification someone provided images of above?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.