Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

Other than the entertainment value to this thread, I like to think it also serves to inform any potential Rossi investors of what they are getting into. Just think what he could have gotten away with after Doral, had we not shed some light on what the documents showed about the man.

I used to think so but Tom Darden proved that Rossi can bamboozle the ceo of a billion dollar fund despite all the critical material available on the internet. Darden and his colleagues either didn't study it enough or didn't believe it enough and either way, they failed to run the experiments they should have with the consultants they needed. And it could certainly all happen again.

It looks like Rossi already has financial backing.

It looks like Rossi SAYS he already has financial backing.

TIFIFY

Rossi spent that Doral legal fee money to get back his IP. This IP could turn out to be very valuable.

Only in your word-salady dreams, Mr. Axil.

My suspicion is that Rossi thought that Darden would sue him to get the $11.5M back based on fraud. I think Rossi's filing a lawsuit first was pre-emptive. It didn't have to be a good call (Rossi could have lost everything he had). But it was. Darden was afraid of even the slightest chance that a jury would misunderstand the technical and legal issues. And he was right.

• I note he didn't answer the question. SGS and and Bureau Veritas are test houses that will test to my standard you pay them for.

I can't remember if FCC numbers can be checked by the public but I dare say Rossi wouldnt give us a number anyway.

Edit: Yes FCC ID number can be checked here.. https://www.fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid

• It looks like Rossi SAYS he already has financial backing.

Rossi is not lying on this one, unless he is living off past savings or working as a Walmart greeter. Some sucker or investor is paying him something to continue his Miami Beach lifestyle. His company address is his condo, look it up on google earth. I hope the HOA doesn't learn about him developing nuclear reactors in his kitchen. The scorn of an HOA is worse than the NRC.

1331 Lincoln Road, S.te 601
    Miami Beach,Florida 33139

USA

• Rossi is not lying on this one, unless he is living off past savings or working as a Walmart greeter. Some sucker or investor is paying him something to continue his Miami Beach lifestyle.

Rossi’s Real Estate enterprise (REFC Real Est Corp) bought another 4 Miami Condos this year - so it looks like he has some money flowing in (or some cash left from the IH deal).

(Although, the last entry is for a claim of lien agains REFC about a couple of thousand dollar)

https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.c…obile/StandardSearch.aspx

Search for “Party Name”: REFC real

Anybody knows for what reason might this clause have been included in the last purchase:

“No person(s) other than those described above [Andrea Rossi] shall temporarly or permanently reside in the Condominium without prior written approval of the Association.”

• Official Post

Anybody knows for what reason might this clause have been included in the last purchase:

“No person(s) other than those described above [Andrea Rossi] shall temporarly or permanently reside in the Condominium without prior written approval of the Association.”

Forty-Two,

Many HOA's prohibit short term rentals. Those are the vacationers, and they party hard. In a popular area like mine, some of the condos can command $3,000/week rent. Long term renters, are "permanent residents", and have to be accepted by law I think. Long term rents are much lower though, so the owner might be tempted to cheat. Hence the condition where the owner has to get prior written approval.

• To build a system producing MW would be a huge engineering challenge that might take $500M and a decade- and would make little difference to what might be described as 'the balance of power. To build something that produces a consistent, safe and reliable few hundred watts is my immediate goal. That would transform the lives of people the world over

What?

Rossi has built 13 1MW reactors over the past 5-6 years. Just ask AA and Sam12.

With different designs of some type! He now has a newer and more powerful 40 MW reactor ready to go! In under 18 months!

And all in less than a decade and much less than 500 million!

He even has direct electrical production and turbines! Many "satisfied" customers to boot!

Come on Alan, Rossi is making you look bad! Why, he has even invented a few miraculous new super materials and heat exchangers on the side! (Some of the exchangers are even invisible! Must be a side project for one of the several military

advisors he has)

Now, we also have major new internet / remote contol of a nuclear reactor! Such technical advances!

Oh, and after doing all the above, he still has time to run a real estate business and purchase more condos! Not to mention, read and post daily on his blog and conduct the many important tests to gain certification, 5 sigma and decisions on whether to use the QX or Skat cat!

Alan, AA and Sam12 will certainly be telling you how Rossi can do all the above without any doubt! That Rossi's claims are logical AND reasonable.

Therefore, AA and Sam12 will have to say you are a babbler and incorrect that a 1MW reactor will take a decade and 500 million. To them, Rossi has already proved you wrong!

Oddly enough, your support of Rossi kind of agrees with them! After all, you personally witnessed the Stockholm demo. Rossi is saying that device will now be pumping out 40 MW only 12 months after what you personally witnessed..

Is there a "Yay or Nay" on the likelyhood of Rossi's 40MW claim from someone who personally witnessed that demo? AA states it is logical and likely! How about you? :thumbup:

• Official Post

Alan is the only Rossi supporter I perk up for, when he makes a comment on the topic. One of the enjoyable, and eye opening benefits of my tenure as Mod, has been the "behind the scenes" view it has afforded me. Alan is too modest to brag himself up, but he is tapped into many brain trust circles within Europe. Many of whom are not connected directly with LENR, yet many are. Some familiar names, some not. When he says "there are many scientists who still believe Rossi, but won't admit that publicly"...well, you can take that to the bank. It is true.

That does not mean I understand the message such as his one above...especially after thoroughly reading the Doral court documents, but I try to give him, and his friends the benefit of the doubt.

This Andro thing has also been fascinating for me to watch from my vantage point. By the toned down public comments (not Russ's mind you :) ), one could almost yawn. Yep, another big claim, little evidence...been there, heard that many times before. But there is so much more happening out of view. Hopefully soon, the whole story will come out.

• Official Post

Thank goodness, Rossi still has time to play:

1. Andrea Rossi August 16, 2018 at 4:20 AM

CC:

I can’t forget my past as a maratonete: in the morning I play tennis 1 hour with my wife, in the afternoon half hour of swim and 1 hour of slow jogging.

Still fit for it, thanks to God.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• I would not be surprised if that is a standard clause from the HOA. HOA/s generally don't like people renting out long-term, short-term or AirBNB style without their knowledge. HOA/s are all about control and such clauses allow them control over who resides there. That doesn't mean he can't rent it out, he just needs to get their approval.

But yes, Rossi has been a busy little real estate investor.

• Alan is the only Rossi supporter I perk up for, when he makes a comment on the topic. One of the enjoyable, and eye opening benefits of my tenure as Mod, has been the "behind the scenes" view it has afforded me. Alan is too modest to brag himself up, but he is tapped into many brain trust circles within Europe. Many of whom are not connected directly with LENR, yet many are. Some familiar names, some not. When he says "there are many scientists who still believe Rossi, but won't admit that publicly"...well, you can take that to the bank. It is true.

That does not mean I understand the message such as his one above...especially after thoroughly reading the Doral court documents, but I try to give him, and his friends the benefit of the doubt.

This Andro thing has also been fascinating for me to watch from my vantage point. By the toned down public comments (not Russ's mind you :) ), one could almost yawn. Yep, another big claim, little evidence...been there, heard that many times before. But there is so much more happening out of view. Hopefully soon, the whole story will come out.

"When he says "there are many scientists who still believe Rossi, but won't admit that publicly"...well, you can take that to the bank. It is true."

Well, all I can say is that this may be true, but there is a damn good reason why they do not go public! They may want to believe, but they realize the chances are so slim the eCat really works that they cannot risk their reputations on a man like Rossi! People publicly crow from the roof tops on all types of things. It is only when they would have to stake their reputation on the bionic "40megawatt" man do they keep silent.

Otherwise, if they truly believe Rossi had a truly working LENR device, then I call them cowards! They are withholding their public support and proclamation for a truly world saving device such as and LENR that Rossi claims! Why? Because they are afraid that someone will laugh at them on some obscure website or is the REAL reason that they really do not FULLY believe Rossi!?!:/

How can anyone believe him? Now a 40 MW reactor! Really? No, I must call them out. If they really, truly believe Rossi is the real deal, that they have seen real data and evidence that the eCat works as Rossi statess, then these "respected" scientist / professors / etc. are committing a true social crime! They could use their combined influence to truly bring about the end of the carbon fuel, pollution age! What price would a fossil fuel free world be worth? A little support for an unknown type of energy? These scientist would not do this? I call them out then!

And yet they "keep silent"? I do not believe this for a moment. I do not believe they truly have the facts. People like Jed do not keep quiet. Robert Duncan, McKubre, Josephson and many others. I do not see their "careers" in tatters or them being kidnapped by men in black. Tom Darden is not being shunned by the liberal elite (or conservatives either) Even Bill Gates has dipped his toe into the field.

"Many scientists"? Perhaps a "few" such as Penon! If there truly was solid data and true belief, these scientists would be shouting.

Unfortunately, Rossi is the reason they do not shout out. Defkalion and Orbo and BLP are the reasons they do not come out. Rossi is a fraud, liar and scammer, all supported by his own testimony at Doral. His continuing lies about 40MW plants is another "elephant in the room". Yet does Allan really believe this? He stated it would be a huge task and take years and 500 million. Then he punts by stating Rossi has 10 years on him! Rossi claimed all this 10 years ago! People have to QUIT "forgetting" Rossi's continual claims and then sweep them under the rug when they are found lacking. Rossi claimed robotic factories seven years ago. 13 sold plants over the past years. This is not all new and now. Rossi claimed this ONE YEAR after his first announcement, not 10. Yet Allan still supports him!

Rossi supporters start new every month and forget Rossi's promises the month before. Especially those like AA. He does not want to talk about history. He does not learn from it either.

Hopefully I am wrong. Hopefully these scientists will come forth. But for now, your above words are quite correct! "Yep, another big claim, little evidence...been there, heard that many times before." Especially from someone who has made the big claims over the years BUT then gets pissed and throws insults when someone asks reasonable questions! I have heard that all too much before as well! It proves nothing, but certainly is not a good sign!

I yearn for the Magicsounds, the Bob Higgins, the Bob Duncans. No "dancing", no O day, no miracles, no "robotic factories". Simply good data, good logic and open communications. No personal insults when reasonable questions are asked.

I will join AA for the time being and "Wait and see". However there is a huge, almost incompatible gap between "the fossil fuel age is soon over" and " it will be years". Quite strange! I am losing faith for sure! But then I play the banjo, so what do I know! || At least it makes me happy:!:

• Alan is the only Rossi supporter I perk up for, when he makes a comment on the topic. One of the enjoyable, and eye opening benefits of my tenure as Mod, has been the "behind the scenes" view it has afforded me. Alan is too modest to brag himself up, but he is tapped into many brain trust circles within Europe. Many of whom are not connected directly with LENR, yet many are. Some familiar names, some not. When he says "there are many scientists who still believe Rossi, but won't admit that publicly"...well, you can take that to the bank. It is true.

Shane,

Haven’t we been over this before?

As much as I appreciate Alan’s level headed calm demeanor, I just don’t believe it is possible for him to be subjective when it comes to “anything Andrea Rossi”.

I will even ask Alan here and now and defer to him for all time to come.

Alan, can you be an unbiased objective journalist covering Andrea Rossi and anything Ecat?

• Official Post

I think you must be mistaking me for somebody else. I try to be a fair and objective moderator, not a journalist at all.

1. Steven N. Karels August 18, 2018 at 2:59 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

So questions on your 40MW plant to be installed:

1. What is the minimum time from a cold start-up to full output power?

2. What is the time from full output power to a complete shutdown?

3. What is the time during operation at 50% power output to achieve 100% power output?

2. Andrea Rossi August 18, 2018 at 8:36 AM

Steven N. Karels:

1- the reactors are shut down in seconds, the thermal inertia takes proportional time to be exchanged up

2- same as in 1 reversed

3- depends on the thermal inertia of the heat exchanger

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Learn something about what Rossi is now doing.

In both the QX and SK reactors, there is very little thermal mass to heat up and cool down. The energy derived from these plasma reactors comes from the plasma. The stimulus or pumping is not heat because there is no time to develop any heat pumping. The stimulus: pumping come from LIGHT.

Rossi Independently generates LIGHT that is derived from plasma that the high voltage arc discharge initially forms and then RF excitation continues for a few seconds to continue the excitation of the plasma. Both the arc and the RF is delivered from the nickel electrodes. This is essentially how a HID bulb works. What makes the LENR reaction go is the LENR fuel that is loaded into the transparent tube that contains the plasma and loaded when the reactor is manufactured. From the description of the blinding light produced by the SK reactor it is my guess that there is high pressure Xenon in the reactor to produce the light. The QX and SK differ in that the SK uses Xenon to maximize light pumping.

The manufacture of the HID bulb is established tech and a factory to produce this type of device can be easily setup with no technical risk.

220px-Xenon_short_arc_1.jpg
    15 kW xenon short-arc lamp used in IMAX projectors

High-intensity discharge lamps (HID lamps) are a type of electrical gas-discharge lamp which produces light by means of an electric arc between tungsten electrodes housed inside a translucent or transparent fused quartz or fused alumina arc tube. This tube is filled with noble gas and often also contains suitable metal or metal salts. The noble gas enables the arc's initial strike. Once the arc is started, it heats and evaporates the metallic admixture. Its presence in the arc plasma greatly increases the intensity of visible light produced by the arc for a given power input, as the metals have many emission spectral lines in the visible part of the spectrum. High-intensity discharge lamps are a type of arc lamp.

• Official Post

And yet they "keep silent"? I do not believe this for a moment. I do not believe they truly have the fact

They are afraid of the reputation trap and the peanut gallery, particularly because some of them are very well known in the field. Around them is a group of less familiar but still public names working on Ni/H all the time. But perhaps they are doing that because they know it doesn't work? As for you 'not believing it' I hope you are not calling me a liar?

I don't think that the scientists mentioned by Alan "believe Rossi", because he is clearly not believable. At most they believe in the Ecat. It's very different.

The believing on the Ecat is based on the declarations of scientists and experts who over the past ten years have publicly stated that for various Rossi's devices - which they personally tested or measured - energy-out were greater than energy-in. These are the direct witnesses of these alleged results, and they are the only source of credibility for the Ecat. These scientists and experts are very few, just some DoD/LENR experts in USA and some academics in Europe. All the other scientists, who might sincerely believe in the Ecat, actually believe – it would be better to say "want to believe" - in the reliability of their colleagues, the direct witnesses. This is a chain of trust, starting from the declarations of very few experts and academics. But we know that these same people has misrepresented the experimental results of the Ecat tests, therefore any belief in the Ecat capability to generate excess heat is deprived of any credibility since its very origin.

Speaking of the Ecat, there is nothing and no one to believe in.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.