Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

Seems like this is a very basic logical fallacy or am I missing something?

You are missing something.

Rossi supplies the safety certification for his plant.

No you are missing something, Adrian Ashfield . When has Rossi ever supplied a safety certification for anything other than that lame self-certification someone provided images of above?

Other than the entertainment value to this thread, I like to think it also serves to inform any potential Rossi investors of what they are getting into. Just think what he could have gotten away with after Doral, had we not shed some light on what the documents showed about the man.

I used to think so but Tom Darden proved that Rossi can bamboozle the ceo of a billion dollar fund despite all the critical material available on the internet. Darden and his colleagues either didn't study it enough or didn't believe it enough and either way, they failed to run the experiments they should have with the consultants they needed. And it could certainly all happen again.

It looks like Rossi already has financial backing.

It looks like Rossi SAYS he already has financial backing.

TIFIFY

Rossi spent that Doral legal fee money to get back his IP. This IP could turn out to be very valuable.

Only in your word-salady dreams, Mr. Axil.

My suspicion is that Rossi thought that Darden would sue him to get the $11.5M back based on fraud. I think Rossi's filing a lawsuit first was pre-emptive. It didn't have to be a good call (Rossi could have lost everything he had). But it was. Darden was afraid of even the slightest chance that a jury would misunderstand the technical and legal issues. And he was right.

• I note he didn't answer the question. SGS and and Bureau Veritas are test houses that will test to my standard you pay them for.

I can't remember if FCC numbers can be checked by the public but I dare say Rossi wouldnt give us a number anyway.

Edit: Yes FCC ID number can be checked here.. https://www.fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid

• It looks like Rossi SAYS he already has financial backing.

Rossi is not lying on this one, unless he is living off past savings or working as a Walmart greeter. Some sucker or investor is paying him something to continue his Miami Beach lifestyle. His company address is his condo, look it up on google earth. I hope the HOA doesn't learn about him developing nuclear reactors in his kitchen. The scorn of an HOA is worse than the NRC.

1331 Lincoln Road, S.te 601
    Miami Beach,Florida 33139

USA

• Rossi is not lying on this one, unless he is living off past savings or working as a Walmart greeter. Some sucker or investor is paying him something to continue his Miami Beach lifestyle.

Rossi’s Real Estate enterprise (REFC Real Est Corp) bought another 4 Miami Condos this year - so it looks like he has some money flowing in (or some cash left from the IH deal).

(Although, the last entry is for a claim of lien agains REFC about a couple of thousand dollar)

https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.c…obile/StandardSearch.aspx

Search for “Party Name”: REFC real

Anybody knows for what reason might this clause have been included in the last purchase:

“No person(s) other than those described above [Andrea Rossi] shall temporarly or permanently reside in the Condominium without prior written approval of the Association.”

• Anybody knows for what reason might this clause have been included in the last purchase:

“No person(s) other than those described above [Andrea Rossi] shall temporarly or permanently reside in the Condominium without prior written approval of the Association.”

Forty-Two,

Many HOA's prohibit short term rentals. Those are the vacationers, and they party hard. In a popular area like mine, some of the condos can command $3,000/week rent. Long term renters, are "permanent residents", and have to be accepted by law I think. Long term rents are much lower though, so the owner might be tempted to cheat. Hence the condition where the owner has to get prior written approval.