Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

When the success of that show is so important to him, then it is hard to understand how he and Fabiani could mess it up so badly!

They actually were only a bit more clever with their early demos. Now they don't even make the effort. Maybe they are trying for a dumber bunch of investors like the classic Nigerian internet scammers do. Or maybe they are just getting old and tired. Even scams consume mental and physical energy.

• I agree. Why does he spend so much his sockpuppet's time hyping that demo?

Possibly because the commenters are not sick puppets and Rossi is unfailingly polite.

A;so, that the Stockholm demo did what it was supposed to do (show the characteristics of the XQ) and you have no proof what-so-eve that it didn't. Anyone can make up stories of how it could have been faked as shown in the last n pages.

• Para,

I agree. Why does he spend so much his sockpuppet's time hyping that demo? About a month ago, one even claimed the video had gone viral. What is he trying to accomplish? If only I could get into his head. Well, maybe that is not such a good idea! :)

I was thinking about this as well. Rossi always repeating the same mantra makes very little sense to me.

Maybe it is some kind of code?

• Possibly because the commenters are not sick puppets and Rossi is unfailingly polite.

A;so, that the Stockholm demo did what it was supposed to do (show the characteristics of the XQ) and you have no proof what-so-eve that it didn't. Anyone can make up stories of how it could have been faked as shown in the last n pages.

Adrian: Mats, Krivit, Darden and others all have tales of how very impolite (he behaves like a prima donna and leaves in a rage) Rossi is when anyone has the temerity to question his flawed tests - no matter how iron clad is the evidence! Internet politeness is easy on a blog where you are the gatekeeper and block all messages you don't like, and where half the time you are talking to yourself.

As far as the demo goes, your repeated assertions don't change the facts. the demo did NOT show the (claimed) characteristics of the QX (Power out > Power in) for the reasons many here have explained in great detail. Please qualify your comment till it is true. For example:

"The QX demo showed the QX size, color and way that the QX needs operator intervention in the form of switches changed during tests"

• Motives-

Rossi continues to do “demonstrations” but never any that are subject to verification or “convincing proof”. The question then is why those actions?

It would seem there are two possible reasons: 1) it is not a real functioning device so he cannot make a convincing proof or 2) he does not want to give a convincing proof to confuse replicators or to prevent some business acceptance.

However, if it is #2, then ; why do a demo at all? That seems to leave reason #1.

• Mats, Krivit, Darden and others all have tales of how very impolite (he behaves like a prima donna and leaves in a rage) Rossi is when anyone has the temerity to question his flawed tests

August 30, 2018 at 1:25 AM

Mr Rossi,

I think that the Ecat does not exist and that you are not going to sell anything but chatters.

Andrea Rossi

August 30, 2018 at 2:20 AM

Buy P.V.:

Thank you for your opinion,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

If I wrote "snow is white" you would probably reply it's sometimes covered in soot and it isn't when it melts. As I said, you have no PROOF that the QX didn't work as claimed.

• The goal of a demo should not be for others to disprove anything - it should be for the demonstrator to prove that it does work. If many others have doubts after a demo and show that it had failed and missing measurements then it is the demo that has failed.

Bottom line, Rossi failed to measure the input power in any convincing way and left may questions unanswered. It was a failed demo.

• I have no proof that that UFOs piloted by green-skinned aliens don't exist, and many people (more than just Rossi) claim this. Does that mean we should be getting ready for an alien invasion?

Exactly. Bertrand Russell made the same point using a teapot orbiting the sun between earth and mars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell%27s_teapot

No one has yet been able to disprove the existence of the teapot and presumably Adrian Ashfield thinks that this is compelling evidence for its reality.

• He is doing it again! I think he is messing with us: 8o

Jalisa
    September 1, 2018 at 12:12 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,
    I too want to congratulate for the convincing test of the Ecat QX made in November 24 in Stockholm

• Anonymous August 31, 2018 at 6:22 AM

I watched the almost 3 hours of the convincing and well measured test made in Stockholm on November 24 2017 of the Ecat (source Youtube).

I noticed at the end the public applauded: were there also nuclear physics of the mainstream science?

@ Dott. Rossi (or one of your sattelites/sockpuppets reading here):

Please tell us the timestamp in the video, when the well measured test was done.

Maybe Adrian can help also.

YouTube has the great feature to "jump" to a timestamp whithin a video file. Just make a right mouse click into the video and choose the url with timestamp.

E.g. in this way

So come on now, mark/show us:

A. the important scene where the well measured part was done for the input power.

B. the important scene where the well measured part was done for the output power.

THX!

• I have no proof that that UFOs piloted by green-skinned aliens don't exist, and many people (more than just Rossi) claim this. Does that mean we should be getting ready for an alien invasion?

Is that really the best you can do? You and the babblers write pages about Rossi not having proof, but it is apparently OK for you and the babblers to state things with certainty about which you have no proof

It's not like UFOs when a Nobel prize winner and many well known scientists support it. You are confused. taking the words of anonymous babblers here as meaning something.

• He is doing it again! I think he is messing with us:

More fake news. You have no hint to back up what you make uo. As I recall Rossi says chaterers doesn't he? Not that that makes any real difference.

• You and the babblers write pages about Rossi not having proof, but it is apparently OK for you and the babblers to state things with certainty about which you have no proof

We do have proof. Rossi own report proves he is a liar, and his own test shows that he did not measure input. There is no better proof than Rossi's own words and actions. You refuse to look at the report, but that does not make it go away. It just means you cannot face facts and admit you are wrong.

• Official Post

Adrian: Mats, Krivit, Darden and others all have tales of how very impolite (he behaves like a prima donna and leaves in a rage) Rossi is when anyone has the temerity to question his flawed tests - no matter how iron clad is the evidence!

I think AR is indeed a man of uncertain temperament, but 2 others present at Krivit's visit to Bologna have told me that Krivit behaved very badly right from the first moment, it was abvious from the start that he was only interested in doing a hatchet job, as he has done to others in the field who will not do exactly as he requests.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.