Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I find it hard to believe that in the UK a company can do this. If people are exposed, the standards are in effect.

In the UK an employer has a duty of care towards employees (and the public) under our Health and Safety laws, but as long as the employer can prove they analysed and mitigated foreseen risks themselves, they are essentially covered in the case of an accident.

Food preparation is heavily regulated, but other commerce (mostly) only has to deal with the authorities if someone is killed or seriously injured.

Land of the free, innit?

• As I have stated several times, while I think the QX and SK reactors may work, we have to wait for more data to be sure, Your thinking is so addled and insulting, I'll add you to the babbler list.

The only reason for your post was to be a troll.

Je suis tres desolee. I thought you had long ago decided I was a babbler. But again, you choose not to answer simple basic questions asked of you. I wonder why (not really, I think we all know why).

• Bob, you are being a dick. The discussion as far as I was concerned was about the quoted Fire Regs, and furniture construction, something I know a very great deal about, since I was asked to draft the UK green paper (pre legislative discussion document) on it back in 1985. Nothing to do with Rossi at all as you certainly know, since he isn't in the furniture business, doesn't as far as I know run a hotel, and currently resides in the USA.

My apologies for hitting a sensitive spot.

Your post did not have any quotes or links to a previous post and I understood it to be a response to the subject of regulatory oversight about industrial safety and welfare that had been going on. Specifically Rossi and his "Safety certifications", AA's "Babble" about no regulations would be in effect and other such unfounded posts. Several preceding. I guess I was mistaken.

If I make a post about a theory, belief or factual matter, I attempt to support it with facts and logic. So do those such as THH, Jed and some others.

Rossi faithful make insults, statements based upon "Rossi says", unfounded speculation and often down right fantasy. Some, often make subtle thumbs up but never man up to really explaining why they believe Rossi or stand publicly acknowledge that. Then when someone makes detailed, supported counter claims, these people get riled, insult some more, certainly get defensive and some throw out the subtle diss.

I may be a dick, but people will know what I believe and why. If I am wrong about an issue, someone can present facts countering my belief and if true and supported, I WILL change my beliefs. I attempt to be polite, but can be pointed. I see no issue with that. Compared to AA, I am a complete gentleman.

One thing I do not back down from is double standards.

You question Johnny Five pointedly... I have never seen you critique or post anything holding Rossi accountable.

AA out and out insults with abandon and never a word.... however I am a dick!

What part of my post may I ask constitutes me being a dick?

True or untrue?

• Sam - I think you will reconsider that if you read the excellent long article Marci wrote on Rossi in Infinity magazine (or something like). He came across as charismatic and someone who liked to do his own thing, as indeed many of the stories of people interacting with him show.

Not a puppet.

Rossi must have been a good pupil working with Sergio and Sven.He says he learned a lot from them.If A.R is succesful with his technology a lot of the credit will go to them.

• Rossi must have been a good pupil working with Sergio and Sven.He says he learned a lot from them.If A.R is succesful with his technology a lot of the credit will go to them.

sam,

He also “said” that he developed an

Energy Out > Energy In product almost 8 years ago, and so far not 1 single person on the planet can verify that, not 1.

Don’t believe everything you hear.

• Official Post

AA out and out insults with abandon and never a word.... however I am a dick!

What part of my post may I ask constitutes me being a dick?

Bob,

We read other forums also, and especially the comments sections. That may have had something to do with laying the ground work.

That said, IMO you are a valuable voice here, and hope you take it in stride. As far as I can see, things are settled now, so let us move on.

• Official Post

Maybe I have been lazy, but has https://ecat.com/ updated? I seldom look at it anymore, but I just did. I do not recall some of the new stuff on there about Rossi before? That was always on his own Andrearosssi.com biography site. Then there are some deletions if I am correct?

Just a FYI, his "official" ecat.com website, is still hosted by Hydrofusion, his Swedish partner. Siffer...when are you going to speak up again?

• In the same time period that Nikola Tesla was wiring up the world with alternating current, Thomas Edison was frying elephants with alternating current to prove to the world that it was incredibly dangerous. Somehow, Nikola Tesla managed to change the world and we all use AC .

The fact remains that AC is much more dangerous than DC. AC is necessary because electricity must be transmitted over long distances. However, as Arthur Clarke pointed out, if cold fusion generators become available, DC will be a much better choice. At the same power levels it is far less likely to electrocute a person.

• Didn't "strange radiation" from the e-cat cause Rossi to be ill for months. make his hair fall out, and force him to wear a nuclear hardened platinum sponge wig? That sounds dangerous to me.

Ok ok ok, but we cannot be sure, this was due to the e-cats.

BTW, I seem to remember, that , some years ago, he indeed said something about "strange radiation"... when was this ?

• The fact remains that AC is much more dangerous than DC. AC is necessary because electricity must be transmitted over long distances. However, as Arthur Clarke pointed out, if cold fusion generators become available, DC will be a much better choice. At the same power levels it is far less likely to electrocute a person.

generate dc power, invert to ac for distribution using the existing infrastructure.

• Didn't "strange radiation" from the e-cat cause Rossi to be ill for months. make his hair fall out, and force him to wear a nuclear hardened platinum sponge wig? That sounds dangerous to me.

As far as I know, no one has seen strange radiation form a QX or SK reactor. Rossi lost his hair due to treatment for skin cancer.

That Rossi is currently alive and well after 20 years of E-Cats is a good indication they are not dangerous,

• As far as I know, no one has seen strange radiation form a QX or SK reactor. Rossi lost his hair due to treatment for skin cancer.

That Rossi is currently alive and well after 20 years of E-Cats is a good indication they are not dangerous,

Strange radiation was reported, I remember having read somethin, maybe in 2016 or so ...

• As far as I know, no one has seen strange radiation form a QX or SK reactor.

So, based on "as far as Adrian Ashfield knows" you think it would be perfectly okay to install a 40 MW nuclear reactor without any safety testing, licensing or inspections. Because you are an engineer, and that's as far as you know. And because Rossi told you he has a piece of paper.

Do I have that right? Do you think the authorities will go along with that?

• As Rossi has now decided on manufacturing the 10 kW SK reactor, things will be coming to a head. He says one controller can control up to 100 SK modules, or 1 MW.

The schedule fro starting mass production in January strikes me as a little optimistic as new plants always have teething problems.I expect we will get an increasing amount of news as the plant is built.

Should he be successful in selling heat, the world will start to take notice. He would have no trouble getting investors and the company could grow quickly. At that point it would probably be good for someone else to take over manufacturing and sales, as Rossi would be more valuable developing the 100 Kw SK gas turbine, as there is a much larger market for that..

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.