Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Adrian, you were so convinced from your hero and his QX that was ready to manufacture and sell. Any idea or opinion on why Rossi may have dropped this world changing product and the billions of revenue for starting this crazy heat selling adventure which is in your eyes questionable?

• The schedule fro starting mass production in January strikes me as a little optimistic as new plants always have teething problems.I expect we will get an increasing amount of news as the plant is built.

As an experienced plant engineer, Adrian, do you think this can be done without permits, licenses, employees, and all the other trappings of such an enterprise? If any of those actually existed, they would be in the public record. Or do you think Rossi has gotten all state and federal agencies to enter into special NDAs because he has to protect his precious IP?

• As far as I know, no one has seen strange radiation form a QX or SK reactor. Rossi lost his hair due to treatment for skin cancer.

That Rossi is currently alive and well after 20 years of E-Cats is a good indication they are not dangerous,

I think I understand your argument now. That fact that Rossi only got serious cancer once and the fact that he survived makes the e-cat safe. Also I was checking out our EMC testing guidelines and apparently strange radiation is not in that test, so Rossi must not need to worry about it, as strange radiation from the e-cat has been hinted at but never proven before. That is the good thing about these tests, if no test is yet specified in the current laws you are off the hook. Director like you thinks workspace safety testing is highly overrated anyway and we should not really test these things because they stifle innovation.

Adrian I have one simple question I never heard you answer. What do you believe about Rossi's fake customer? Do you believe that the JM Products customer was real, and if not, what do you think that clear lie (in my estimation) says about Rossi's credibility? Please answer this one question so I can understand more.

• Adrian, you were so convinced from your hero and his QX that was ready to manufacture and sell. Any idea or opinion on why Rossi may have dropped this world changing product and the billions of revenue for starting this crazy heat selling adventure which is in your eyes questionable?

The critics may babble on for 2 or 3 months, but soon they will feel the walls closing in on them. It seems very unlikely any investor would fund a manufcturing facility without being sure the product worked.

If the manufactturing plant isbuild this would raise my confidence level considerably.

Of course the babblers think they know better thanpeople actually doiing stuff.

As Rossi has now decided on manufacturing the 10 kW SK reactor, things will be coming to a head. He says one controller can control up to 100 SK modules, or 1 MW.

Ah yes. Just like it all came to a head when Rossi decided to manufacture the (appx) 10kW steam ecats in f'n 2011! And he made those into a 1MW "plant" also. The more things change, the more... you know. I'm waiting for a NATO colonel to raise his head again representing the military customer. That's about all that's missing in the latest bit of Rossifiction.

• The critics may babble on for 2 or 3 months, but soon they will feel the walls closing in on them. It seems very unlikely any investor would fund a manufcturing facility without being sure the product worked.

If the manufactturing plant isbuild this would raise my confidence level considerably.

Of course the babblers think they know better thanpeople actually doiing stuff.

Not true of most here. We think we know better than you (not doing stuff) and that Rossi, on past admitted form, is also not doing stuff. So I'm not sure quite who claims Rossi has working stuff except for the proven fantasist himself?

in any case your own judgement, when pressed, is that no-one can know: so you should really say something like "It is possible the skeptics will feel walls closing in at this point, or, if they are right, I will still be OK because I'm carefully sitting on the fence".

• So, based on "as far as Adrian Ashfield knows" you think it would be perfectly okay to install a 40 MW nuclear reactor without any safety testing, licensing or inspections. Because you are an engineer, and that's as far as you know. And because Rossi told you he has a piece of paper.

Do I have that right? Do you think the authorities will go along with that?

According to your scenerio of the government attempting to shut him down, this is what I honestly hope happens.

Inspector: "You have a nuclear power plant in this building?"

Rossi: "Yes."

Inspector: "What the heck are you doing with it?"

Rossi: I've been providing power for customer XYZ for the past six months.

Inspector: What kind of reactor is it?

Rossi: It's an LENR reactor using no nuclear fuel -- only hydrogen, lithium, nickel, and argon/xenon. I'm not using any radioactive material of any kind.

Inspector: We have to close down this facility at once!

Rossi: Wait a second, for years the government has been denying that cold fusion or LENR was even real -- even denying patent applications. Meanwhile, you threw billions of taxpayer dollars at hot fusion with virtually zero results. I've made something that works and runs without using any of the toxic, unstable elements your reactors use. You can't have it both ways! If you want to shut me down because you really believe I have a working LENR reactor that's powering this carpet mill, then why don't you write me a check right now for a billion dollars as a licensing fee, give me the Noble Prize, and have me stand next to President Trump while he apologizes to the American people for the fact we could have had a solution to the energy crisis a long time ago if the technology had not been suppressed.

Inspector: I'm not giving you anything! I order you to shut down this system immediately before I call a squad..."

Rossi: So you are ordering me to shut down a reactor that can't possibly exist?

Inspector: Don't get smart with me! Shut it down, now!

Rossi: (Takes the inspector to the room where the reactor is located and presses a series of buttons on a panel before pressing a large red button.)

Fine, you want to shut me down? I just destroyed the reactor core of my device -- you'll never figure it out. And you know what? I just emailed all my know how with videos from ten angles of me putting together every single reactor and sent it to North Korea, Russia, and every country that you'd rather not have an unlimited source of energy.

Inspector: (Immediately pulls out his phone and starts making a phone call shouting that he must talk to the director of his agency.)

Rossi: Oh, and by the way, screw all of you and screw this country: I'm moving back to Italy.

• In this reality, unicorns are common if you know where to look -- Rossi's is from the same litter as Papp's, E.V. Grays', Nikola Tesla's, T. Henry Moray, Stanley Meyer, Patterson, etc.

• Official Post

Not sure how it fits in with the discussion, but a State of Florida Radiation Inspector visited Doral at IH's request. All he did was check for radiation, and left after finding none. Nothing else came of it...end of story. I took that at the time to mean that the government does not care what process you say the machine is powered by, or the type fuel used. As long as it does not emit harmful radiation, meets emissions standards, and has been demonstrated to be safe, they will sign off on it.

• Shane D.

Your memory is short. The inspector saw nothing but an empty warehouse and was told it was the only factory space IH had. An official who accompanied the inspectors told them he didn't know who Rossi was and someone else said he wasn't reliable and shouldn't be believed. Unfortunately, most of this was in ECW which has been deleted, who knows why.

• Official Post

Shane D.

Your memory is short. The inspector saw nothing but an empty warehouse and was told it was the only factory space IH had. An official who accompanied the inspectors told them he didn't know who Rossi was and someone else said he wasn't reliable and shouldn't be believed. Unfortunately, most of this was in ECW which has been deleted, who knows why.

SOT,

It is short, but photographic! There have been 3 radiation inspections done on Rossi over the years. The one you mention was the second. It took place in North Carolina at IH's facilities. Gary Wright initiated it with a complaint about the use of an unregistered nuclear device being operated.

The third inspection, is the one I am talking about. That is when IH asked the State of Florida to do an inspection of the JMP side.

FYI...the first was done in Florida also, but in 2012 before partnering with IH. Gary Wright also initiated that one.

• Not sure how it fits in with the discussion, but a State of Florida Radiation Inspector visited Doral at IH's request. All he did was check for radiation, and left after finding none. Nothing else came of it...end of story. I took that at the time to mean that the government does not care what process you say the machine is powered by, or the type fuel used. As long as it does not emit harmful radiation, meets emissions standards, and has been demonstrated to be safe, they will sign off on it.

The full transcript of the Doral radiation inspector (Stokes) needs to be acquired. I am certain that the inspector checked out the mezzanine.

• Official Post

The full transcript of the Doral radiation inspector (Stokes) needs to be acquired. I am certain that the inspector checked out the mezzanine.

Para,

Many of the transcripts are partial as you note. Why though, do you think he inspected the mezzanine (upstairs)? At that time, IH knew nothing about a heat exchanger up there. No one did...not even Rossi. :)

For those unfamiliar, that (upstairs) is where Rossi claimed the heat exchanger was located. It was all made up of course. Anyway, as I recall, the first time the heat exchanger was mentioned was in Rossi's deposition, long after the radiation inspection. Even well after the facility was shut down, and Rossi sabotaged the 1MW plant, and the JMP black box so no one could figure out if it worked.

Oh where is IHFanboy when you need him.

• I definitely don’t believe everything I hear

on this thread..I believe what makes sense to me.

• Official Post

Para,

My guess is that Rossi knew where the inspector went. It is not a very large warehouse, and it would be easy to see where he went. Especially upstairs, where the staircase was clearly in view from all angles. So in his deposition, IMO, he would have taken that into account before feeling free to make up the mezzanine story. You never know though.

I was just contemplating how fascinating this story is. No wonder it still has legs, and will be that way for years to come. What he did from the UOB, through Lugano, to Doral, and much in between, and still going...well, hopefully someone writes a book about it.

• Not using radioactive materials and not making dangerous radiation wold be enough to stop inspectors from interfering.

When someone like Jed, or a competitor, made a fuss, as the client is supposed to be a leader in the field, they would have a Congressman in their pocket to take care of it

I now regret pointing put there was a DC grid.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.