Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I see you can't bring your self to answer the question asked for the 5th time in my last post to you. Remember yes or no?

I don't answer babbler questions like that. They are like "when did you stop beating your wife.'

So you demand answers for your questions, but refuse to answer questions posed to you? Don't you find that slightly hypocritical? (or massively) And I don't think a question about JM Products is that outlandish. It is a factual matter. The implications on Rossi's credibility are slightly more subjective and warrant a response.

• If IH really believed that the E Cat could not work, then Rossi could get IH to do what he wanted IH to do when IH was properly tenderized. The goal of IH in the legal battle was to get out from under the legal situation with Rossi as cheaply as possible. The legal burn rate that IH had to fund was far more than Rossi so Rossi was spending less money per day than IH was. Rossi was sure to win the case because IH had nothing to gain in continuing the legal fight. IH was on the defensive and Rossi was playing with them like a cat toying with a mouse until Rossi had IH where he wanted them to be. When the time was right and IH was desperate enough, then Rossi pounced and he got his IP back.

• And Rossi may have gotten the technology from space aliens. And Rossi's food customer may be making mayo. Maybe it is Kraft. This may be a good new topic for ECW.

I don't beleive Rossi when he says that his partner is a food vendor. I beleive that his partner is ABB. I also beleive that ABB played a major role in designing the SK reactor. It is in ABB's interest to configure the E Cat in the SK format. ABB will put up with (fund) the delay inherent in switching to the SK format because that is where ABB needs to go. ABB needs the SK to build a LENR turbine.

ABB has a very large turbine business.

• Axil - nice rewrite attempt. Are you referencing the IP that the R'ster has abandoned?

If no then what a nice reminder for anybody that the R'ster is attempting to engage moving forward.

He's made himself into an untouchable.

I do wish that the R'ster would not have chickened out just as Darden was about to go under oath.

• Axil - nice rewrite attempt. Are you referencing the IP that the R'ster has abandoned?

If no then what a nice reminder for anybody that the R'ster is attempting to engage moving forward.

He's made himself into an untouchable.

I do wish that the R'ster would not have chickened out just as Darden was about to go under oath.

The QX and SL designs are covered under Rossi's patent that IH once owned...but alas no more. My goal is to discover the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...when I am interested in doing so.

• There is clear evidence that the E Cat is energy gainful. IH gave Rossi 10.5 million for the Rossi IP. Unless IH is managed by complete morons, the test that proved overunity must have actually showed overunity energy production and by a wide margin at least 10.5 million worth.

Axil,

That is clear evidence of a scam, not

Energy Out > Energy In

• Rossi forecast that the critics would never believe and experiment proved LENR worked, omly the sale of commercial units would.

THe babblers prove him to be correct on a daily basis.

Adrian,

Once again you are incorrect,

The sale of commercial units means nothing,

Only proper measurement by trusted sources of Energy Out > Energy In

designated his Ecat over unity

• If IH really believed that the E Cat could not work, then Rossi could get IH to do what he wanted IH to do when IH was properly tenderized. The goal of IH in the legal battle was to get out from under the legal situation with Rossi as cheaply as possible. The legal burn rate that IH had to fund was far more than Rossi so Rossi was spending less money per day than IH was. Rossi was sure to win the case because IH had nothing to gain in continuing the legal fight. IH was on the defensive and Rossi was playing with them like a cat toying with a mouse until Rossi had IH where he wanted them to be. When the time was right and IH was desperate enough, then Rossi pounced and he got his IP back.

Axil,

Stop it, stop with the ECW psychobabble

Just measure Energy Out and Energy In,

Properly, trusted professionals could do it painlessly, without opening any of IP and you know it.

Rossi won’t let that happen because it doesn’t work, it’s simple.

• I don't beleive Rossi when he says that his partner is a food vendor. I beleive that his partner is ABB. I also beleive that ABB played a major role in designing the SK reactor. It is in ABB's interest to configure the E Cat in the SK format. ABB will put up with (fund) the delay inherent in switching to the SK format because that is where ABB needs to go. ABB needs the SK to build a LENR turbine.

ABB has a very large turbine business.

I don’t believe he has a customer like anyone is suggesting, especially ABB,

because if they did, they would surely insist on proper energy measurements.

I know I would and I work for an ABB competitor

• I still find this drama amazing. People so want the eCat to be real that they will believe or delude themselves into anything that supports it.

Wait and see! Ha. We have been waiting and "seeing" for 7 years and all we see is the same.... deception and fraud. Yet some here (AA) do not want to look at the past because it is an "inconvenient truth". When January rolls around, AA and others will simply change their tune to whatever Rossi states. Talk about babble.

Here is a suggestion... someone should contact James Bass and ask him what he thinks about Rossi. A former Rossi employee who had inside information. I would find it VERY interesting what he would have to say...… wait.... he will be under strict NDA as Rossi always requires. Rossi requires this not because of his precious IP, but because he knows the truth will would get out! Why do you think we never hear from all the "aero space engineers" that Rossi inserts into the story about once or twice a year.

Lets see what the score is.... NO one who has been involved with Rossi has EVER came out in public support of him other than Lewan. Even he seems to be backing off a little. Some have come out and told their story. His former distributors, Mary Ann Macy and of course IH among others. Other than Lewan, not ONE person publicly supports Rossi that has had close dealings with him, not one.

Who support him publicly, those who know nothing factual at all about the eCat and who ignore the facts that are available.

Quite telling indeed.

Today Rossi is peddling the turbine again. An old standard that he peddles once every year. AA will of course swallow it all and believe it. Then when Rossi drops it in a month or so, it will be fine. Rossi can do NO wrong in AA's eyes. He will willingly follow Rossi no matter what Rossi does or says. Axil will use Rossi to try and support whatever theory of the day Axil is espousing. Sam12 will simply believe because he wants the eCat to be real.

My forecast is this. A year from now, AA will still be calling people babblers while he himself is the ultimate babbler, with no data, no facts, nothing but his undying believe in Rossi. Rossi will still be talking turbines, robotic factories, new important customers and yes, the eCat Z, the newest and latest improvement.

Somethings never change...….

• Questions

1. Have you changed direction and let your team become involved in the design and fabrication of such a turbo-generator.

2. Is your business partner involved rather than your team?

3. Have you found a customer willing to do the job them selves?

4. In the short term, is the adaption of an existing gas turbine to E-cat heat under serious consideration.

Answers

Rossi says yes to all four.

Joseph J.:

I am just focussing on making heat.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Rodney Nicholson

September 17, 2018 at 1:53 PM

Dear Andrea:

For clarification: may I ask whether the 40 megawatt unit customer and your industrial partner are the same organization? Thank you if this is something you feel able to answer.

Rodney.

Andrea Rossi

September 17, 2018 at 3:34 PM

Rodney Nicholson:

Yes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

All the above is very good news to me. I suppose the babbles wil feel the walls closing in and say it is all lies.

• Axil,

That is clear evidence of a scam, not

Energy Out > Energy In

There is a distinction that you may be wise to draw. Rossi is predisposed to misdirect the competition and the trolls with misleading info. You need to strip off this subterfuges and extract what is reality. This effort is designed to be difficult and many cannot penetrate the smokescreen that Rossi lays down to get to what is really happening.

• There is a distinction that you may be wise to draw. Rossi is predisposed to misdirect the competition and the trolls with misleading info. You need to strip off this subterfuges and extract what is reality. This effort is designed to be difficult and many cannot penetrate the smokescreen that Rossi lays down to get to what is really happening.

You are wrong. It is dead easy to strip off the subterfuges. The most recent ones were so amateur and so blatant, he wasn't even trying to fool people. He was phoning it in. He was claiming there is a giant heat exchanger that does not show up in photographs, that would not work, and that could not have been installed where he claimed it was in the mezzanine. Do you call that a smokescreen? It wouldn't fool a 6-year-old! Anyone can see he was lying through his teeth.

I believe you are one of the people who refuses to look at the Penon report. It is preposterous nonsense and obviously fake. Not difficult at all. I expect that if you did look at it, even you would agree -- although you would not admit that. You would go on saying it was a clever, difficult smoke screen. If that was difficult, what would be easy?

• Adrian, can‘t believe that you are so blind and naive... do you really believe that a serious business partner who is about to start manufacturing a product that will change the industrial landscape (if true what Rossi claims) for sure has an air-tight legal contract, would really allow his “partner” to behave as he does and post all day long such hilarious bullshit, every other day something new and different? Now focusing to 40MW gas turbines powered by nuclear devices which will for sure need an approval by Florida’s state authorities and must be declared and planned, the more they are running by wires and are controlled by internet from Leonardo’s headquarter? What happened to this crazy plans btw?

Oh I forgot, yes, this all is of course part of the game to mislead the snakes and bad enemies out there to stay ahead of his competitors...

• There is a distinction that you may be wise to draw. Rossi is predisposed to misdirect the competition and the trolls with misleading info. You need to strip off this subterfuges and extract what is reality. This effort is designed to be difficult and many cannot penetrate the smokescreen that Rossi lays down to get to what is really happening.

Axil,

Do you even consider the possibility,

(that as smart as you seem to be),

that Rossi is a fraud and that you have been hoodwinked?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.