Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• As you seem to like playing lawyer, please provide your evidence (which does not include RossiSays, FrankSays, or AASays) for all those factual conclusions you just stated. You can't so I suggest you stick to something else (I would say your area of expertise, but I am not sure there is one). Also, please let us all know what law school you attended and when you graduated.

I have spent a huge amount of time writing specifications, Listing requirements, designing test plans, developing System Requirements, developing capability demonstrations, producing System test/acceptance plan, participating in negotiations between vendors and customers, and understanding customer/vendor behavior based on associated controlling regulations. It's been awhile and I have forgotten a lot, but I know enough still to consider the management of the Rossi contract that IH conducted was managed by a legion of morons.

If ABB is Rossi's new partner, then they will have enough experience to know enough to control what Rossi does to advance their business strategies. Whoever Rossi's partner is, they are doing a good job in controlling, managing, and directing Rossi.

I did not pay attention to the IH test because from early on I judged that the year long test was going to be a disaster and that IH was going to get screwed. And they deserved what they brought onto themselves. Could IH have acted so stupidly in dealing with Rossi, do they share in Rossi's culpability

victim culpability

Benjamin Mendelsohn's delineates a typology of criminal victims. The typology consists of six categories: (1) completely innocent victims; (2) victims with minor guilt; (3) voluntary victims; (4) victims more guilty than the offender; (5) victims who alone are guilty; and (6) the imaginary victims.

https://criminal-justice.irese…om/crime/victimization/4/

• And of course you repeatedly told everyone this..... I somehow don't recall that at all. Must be my selective attention to your numerous posts.X/

Go back over the old posts. you will find my distress over IH stupidity. I seem to remember commenting on how stupid it was to have Rossi write the requirements and test plan for IH. The vendor should never write the test documents for the customer.

• Axil - your mission continues to clarify and truth is hunting you down.

You know that Rossi ignored any test plans not devised by him along with anything from a sensor / system configuration that would hold him accountable. He even located and removed hidden sensors in the "1MW" container - still not sure how he found all of those but he did.

It became clear that obfuscation and deception were his way forward. In the end, he was trapped then busted by his own systems though.

We learned to recognize when we were on top of one of his tricks - he got red-faced, tensed up, threw somebody out, started cursing in Italian and / or flew the coup.

History will judge whether it was all worth it or not - that gets written by the winners.

• The courtroom is the crucible of justice and honesty. If the information that was supplied in the IH case was false, why was the purveyors of that information not convicted of perjury: he offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.?

(My bold).

Because courtrooms - especially civil cases - are not designed to deliver justice. They deliver contract Law, ant a high cost in legal expenses. Parties to civil cases know this which is why most settle out of Court. Rossi is a bit unusual in using a Court case as a PR vehicle "bad IH wanted to screw me" is a better story than "my e-cats were, tested and found not to work".

Unfortunately for Rossi, civil cases, through Discovery, do deliver insights into the truth (and hence the honesty of the participants) not normally ever offered!

• Rossi said earlier that an experimental SK gas turbine had been run,

I wasn't expecting that to happen that quickly. His partner must be working on it.

The Sk is plenty hot enough but I haven't been able to think of a good heat exchanger design. There aren't good conductor materials that can stand the temperature.

I wonder if adding something like water vapor (not a very good fit) would help the air to capture the radiation directly.

Of course a closed cycle super critical CO2 turbine could, bu that is a rare beast.

Adrian, have you considered the inconsistency between your avowed not knowing and your assumptive filter where you only consider "Rossi has the goods" solutions to evidence?

The above is a good example. Looked at dispassionately, as zorud and others have pointed out, the whole "customer" story arc has as many holes as a colander. it just does not conform to real-world relationships. Yet here are you admitting things seem weird and rationalising (in a style that would be fully approved of on ECW) your preconceptions.

• It is nice to have, bought at much cost to IH, such a clear and indisuptable knowledge of Rossi's character. I'd summarise it is:

• He talks the talk (to a friendly audience)
    • Given opposition he becomes clearly irrational and paranoid
    • When subjected to independent testing alas he does not walk the walk

The (water-tight AFAIK) evidence for each of these points has been enumerated here many times.

Without the IH court case we would have examples of all of this but not have such definitive evidence.

• THH - with the added kicker that the above referenced court case was birthed into existence by Rossi.

I think that he is still having fun though - his yarn-spinning creativity and self-promoting productivity continue to impress. I hope that IH was the last investor to lose money on him. His story telling is likely to continue unless some authorities catch up with him. At this point, I beginning to think that he is going to be able to retire to his real estate empire. I wonder what kind of landlord he is?

• He even located and removed hidden sensors in the "1MW" container - still not sure how he found all of those but he did.

This is new to me.

I recall mention of multiple digital sensors on each of the small reactors that sat in racks along the walls of the 1MW shipping container. These should have continuously generated a huge data stream but I have never been able to clarify for myself what happened to it all or who was supposed to be in charge of it. In any case, a day or two before the 1-year trial began, Rossi permanently shut down all of these small reactors (64 of them I think) saying that they were unsafe. These were the reactors that were made and fueled by IH personnel. Previously I had supposed that Rossi did this because he was worried that one or more of them could be reactors with dummy loads put there purposely to catch him out but now I am wondering if it was more just a workaround to avoid all the instrumentation.

• THH - with the added kicker that the above referenced court case was birthed into existence by Rossi.

I think that he is still having fun though - his yarn-spinning creativity and self-promoting productivity continue to impress. I hope that IH was the last investor to lose money on him. His story telling is likely to continue unless some authorities catch up with him. At this point, I beginning to think that he is going to be able to retire to his real estate empire. I wonder what kind of landlord he is?

I wonder if he will fit any of those condos with electrical supplies powered by ecats and turbine generators. He could really rent at a substantial price. (satire implied)

• Axil,

The overwhelming majority of electric car users will rarely stop at a Supercharger.

The masses will simply go home at night, plug their cars into their own charging stations in their garage, charge for 8-10 hours overnight and go to work in the morning, rinse,repeat “ad Infinitum”

Most of us do not drive over 100 miles per day and the odd chance that we do, we can usually “plug in” wherever we stop.

• Adrian, have you considered the inconsistency between your avowed not knowing and your assumptive filter where you only consider "Rossi has the goods" solutions to evidence?

Instated of saying "I don't believe Rossi has anything," you babble.

There is no point in debating anything if that is the case.

• I recall mention of multiple digital sensors on each of the small reactors that sat in racks along the walls of the 1MW shipping container. These should have continuously generated a huge data stream but I have never been able to clarify for myself what happened to it all

AS far as I know they were never used in the one tear trial. Rossi stated they were in standby for use if a large reactor failed.

• Frank Acland asks:

1. You have developed the E-Cat SK to what you consider to be a point where it is stable enough to be used in a commercial industrial product.

2. Your business/industrial partner agrees with you about 1.

3. The E-Cat SK needs to be combined with a turbine in order to operate in a stable, effective manner.

4. You personally are not an expert in turbines, but your partner is, and has the resources to develop a turbine that will work with the SK.

5. Leonardo and the Partner will work together to build a plant utilizing these turbines.

6. This plant will be built at your Partner’s existing facility.

7. The first plant will be installed at your Partner’s facilities to provide heat and electricity for their own operations.

8. Your presentation in January will be to announce to the world that you have a technology ready for industrialization, and you are ready to start working with prospective customers and making contracts.

Andrea Rossi

September 19, 2018 at 11:23 AM

Frank Acland:

1. yes

2. yes

3. not necessarily

4. yes

5. yes

6. yes

7. yes

8. probably

Warm Regards,

A.R.

So it ow looks like Rossi is planning to sell both heat and electricity.

• When you know that you are dealing with a crazed rattlesnake, and the snake bites the snake handler, whose fault is the death of the snake handler, the rattle snake or the snake handler? After all you cannot fault the snake for following its nature...its a deadly snake. If the customer cannot control the vendor, then the company that is doing business with the vendor has no business being in the game. They are not smart enough and/or experienced enough to be in the business. There are very few vendors who will not take advantage of a moron company.

• Good, I am glad you see there is no point and hope you stop.

Don't be so silly. There is no point for those that don't believe Rossi might have something to debate it. If he does though, there is something to discuss.

So the babblers should quit now.

• A massive network of Supercharger stations will be required to support the off chance that the driver might need to travel away from his home. Are you saying that long distance driving is no longer possible in the age of the electric car?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.