Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Frank Acland asked: "Will you be showing an E-Cat SK with the turbine at the January presentation?"

Rossi said "no."

He will be showing the production version of the SK and I hope give some details of the factory producing them.

I wouldn't be surprised if details of the SK turbine don't appear until much later in the year.

Of course the babblers will squeal with delight, but Rossi doesn't care about that. He is more interested in not giving too much information to potential competitors.

• AS far as I know they were never used in the one tear trial. Rossi stated they were in standby for use if a large reactor failed.

Rossi said that? Where did you see it?

This is not what Penon says in his reports. In a test plan (found in court document 207 exhibit 58), prepared by Penon and dated Feb 9 2015, he says that the 1MW system consists of "...115 power generation units." and that of these "...111 units will be operational during the tests". His story was similar in his first test report (also in 207-58) which was based on his site visit from Feb 16-18 2015. In this test report he says that "...the plant is composed of 112 units of energy production..." and that "...111 units are operational during the tests..."

So as far as Penon was concerned, the small IH-build ecats that sat on racks and took up just under 1/2 of the space in the red shipping container at doral were a functional part of the system. And Penon had good reason to believe this -- he had seen them all operating! According to a daily log kept by Fabiani (see start of document 207-55) on Feb 16 2015, the day that Penon began his on-site visit, the team at Doral had managed to get all of the small ecats (51 of them) up and working. Then, on the second day of Penon's visit, they started up the remaining 60 generators sitting in the 4 "Big Frankie" units that occupied the other 1/2 of the red shipping container. By Feb 18, the final day of Penon's visit, all generators were up and going. "TUTTO IL SISTEMA ON" is the all-caps notation that Fabiani inserts in his log.

• Rossi said that? Where did you see it?

This is not what Penon says in his reports. In a test plan (found in court document 207 exhibit 58), prepared by Penon and dated Feb 9 2015, he says that the 1MW system consists of "...115 power generation units."

AA does not read the court documents or the Penon report. His only source is RossiSays.

Can anyone give me just one piece of verifiable fact that Rossi has what he says he has. Ecat QX SK

Other then Rossi says

Nothing of really verifiable exists. Just flawed tests, faith and a lot of Rossi’s says.

More than 10 years of claims and promises but still only chatter.

You will read here always the same sentences from Rossi’s supporters like: “wait for”, “will see”, “next year”, “soon”, “if”, “may”, “just a demo”, "might", "I believe", “customer (secret)”, “new partner”, "commercialized", "factory (ghost)" "industrialized", "robotized", ...

• Nothing is certain, I rest my case when it comes to Rossi. If he has something he must have played IH out of the contract and whatever we know, most is Rossi says and has no value of proof. The only possible way for someone sitting in an armchair is to place no bets. But looking broader. There is a lot of convincing facts speaking that there is a LENR effect and or hydrino effect that will lead to some conclusions. number one is that we will get off grids or have local micro grids for electricity supply, and the cost of production of energy will go down significantly. The corporate market will be rewritten. So let me explain how I would place my bet's. A company I know of is ABB. They have a big electrical part and a big automation part. There is a strong force among the investors to divert the electrical grid part in the name of keeping focus. If that happens I will consider buying ABB stock because of how I see the future. There is also rumors and speakers that speculate that ABB will be the mystery partner of Rossi. If that is the case of cause that means that Rossi have something. If the partner is GE or BOING or any other big organisation that knows about turbines then of cause he has the goods. If there is some unknown minor player or upstart then no bets from me.

• Hi all

If we forget the pasted and start from November 24th 2017. Can anyone give me just one piece of verifiable fact that Rossi has what he says he has. Ecat QX SK

Other then Rossi says

Thanks in advance

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Alan Smith attended the demo. Ask him for his opinion.

• Don't be so silly. There is no point for those that don't believe Rossi might have something to debate it. If he does though, there is something to discuss.

So the babblers should quit now.

That is not true. Rossi has shown himself persistent, inventive, and dangerous (to the pockets of investors and the reputation of LENR research). Rossi-watching is fascinating for those not limited to a single viewpoints, as you are.

• Nothing is certain, I rest my case when it comes to Rossi. If he has something he must have played IH out of the contract and whatever we know, most is Rossi says and has no value of proof. The only possible way for someone sitting in an armchair is to place no bets. But looking broader. There is a lot of convincing facts speaking that there is a LENR effect and or hydrino effect that will lead to some conclusions. number one is that we will get off grids or have local micro grids for electricity supply, and the cost of production of energy will go down significantly. The corporate market will be rewritten. So let me explain how I would place my bet's. A company I know of is ABB. They have a big electrical part and a big automation part. There is a strong force among the investors to divert the electrical grid part in the name of keeping focus. If that happens I will consider buying ABB stock because of how I see the future. There is also rumors and speakers that speculate that ABB will be the mystery partner of Rossi. If that is the case of cause that means that Rossi have something. If the partner is GE or BOING or any other big organisation that knows about turbines then of cause he has the goods. If there is some unknown minor player or upstart then no bets from me.

stefan, some things are certain enough that we accept them. some examples:

The earth is a spheroid rotating in space at approximately 24 hours (slightly less) per rotation.

Rossi is a lying cheat who habitually deceives

Against these known facts whether LENR exists or no, and who has it, must remain much less certain. But, why on earth think it likely that that Rossi has it based only on his word, given a history of similar words going back 7 years and found untrue? It shows bad judgement to do so.

• Axil - when the vendor, the customer and the machine are fake then what is there to control? Wasn't it your boy who said that snakes are delicious?

I doesn't seem that we'll be seeing you at the finish line.

Your point is countered by the fact that IH paid Rossi $10.5 million for Passing the IH one day test.

I like Rossi in that he only extorts money form moron venture capitalist and he will not take money from his followers.

• Wow - what a great laugh that image of the staged "demo" brings. Just look at the brilliance and elegant simplicity of the projected "circuit" Absolutely hysterical!

How many living and breathing tool followers does the R'ster have left?

Well looking at the last "demo" in Stockholm more than one would think...

Is there anything IH wants to show we can hold our breath for?

• I did not said that Rossi is telling the truth. By placing no bets I mean that you simply cant judge him and it is best to stay off. Of cause bets are bets and not certainties but from what I learned from Jeds and you and all else talking here my bet is that LENR is real and from my knowledge a likely outcome will be a future off the grid or with micro grids. Rossi is not the sole player here.

I did give some indicators that would change the whole story though and that is that a major player turns up as the Rossis partner. I would not place a bet on that of cause.

• Wow - what a great laugh that image of the staged "demo" brings. Just look at the brilliance and elegant simplicity of the projected "circuit" Absolutely hysterical!

How many living and breathing tool followers does the R'ster have left?

Rossi seems to have found another partner with very deep pockets that seems to be bringing a large dollop of expertise and added value to Rossi's efforts and also unlimited funding. You have your ear to the ground, who is that partner?

• Steven N. Karels

Q: It is difficult for me to envision of 100kW eCat SK reactor that can sustain the temperatures you report without damaging or melting the containment structure. Is the containment structure transparent?

Andrea Rossi

A: The gas turbine configuration resolves the problem. We are working on this issue for other configurations.

---------------------------------------

Two months ago, Rossi was still trying to make other configurations of the heat exchanger work but the gas turbine heat exchanger won the race for the 10kW SK.

The turbine solution is the one that the partner requires. The partner will provide unlimited funding to get that turbine to work. Rossi opinions bows before the power of unlimited funding.

Also, the turbine implementation must be fairly well along is the turbine has been shown to cool the SK reactor cascade. Turbine blades are spinning and producing airflow.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.