Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• axil, the partner knows, we don't have any proof, everything can just be a puff puff of words from my perspective. IH at least gives a trail of real work which you call old school

New school is currently just an imagination so I prefer old school with the exsemption of what Randell Mills and BrLP is doing.

Ever since the Lugano test, I don't remember seeing anything coming out of IH, have you seen anything?

• What is not true? All the critics have to say, over and over again, is that nothing works. Hardly adds anything to the discussion does it?

Not all critics say that nothing works, that is straw man babble talk. Most of us just continue to say, that there is no convincing proof and the measurements were not sufficient or flawed. If Rossi claims something then he must give good proof.

1. Frank Acland September 19, 2018 at 11:16 AM

Dear Andrea,

It has been interesting to read your comments lately regarding your plans for using a turbine with the E-Cat SK. I think I am beginning to understand the situation a little better, but I would like to see if I am thinking correctly.

Are the following assumptions of mine correct – please correct me if I am wrong.

1. You have developed the E-Cat SK to what you consider to be a point where it is stable enough to be used in a commercial industrial product.

2. Your business/industrial partner agrees with you about 1.

3. The E-Cat SK needs to be combined with a turbine in order to operate in a stable, effective manner.

4. You personally are not an expert in turbines, but your partner is, and has the resources to develop a turbine that will work with the SK.

5. Leonardo and the Partner will work together to build a plant utilizing these turbines.

6. This plant will be built at your Partner’s existing facility.

7. The first plant will be installed at your Partner’s facilities to provide heat and electricity for their own operations.

8. Your presentation in January will be to announce to the world that you have a technology ready for industrialization, and you are ready to start working with prospective customers and making contracts.

Many thanks, and best wishes for your work.

Frank Acland

1. Andrea Rossi September 19, 2018 at 11:23 AM

Frank Acland:

1. yes

2. yes

3. not necessarily

4. yes

5. yes

6. yes

7. yes

8. probably

Warm Regards,

A.R.

The partner has to be ABB.

• Ever since the Lugano test, I don't remember seeing anything coming out of IH, have you seen anything?

For example they supported Mizuno with 1000 dollars recently and they have evaluated his work which is old school and very much real research with real papers describing the experiment. The QX and SK is just a thing of air and words atm.

• For example they supported Mizuno with 1000 dollars recently and they have evaluated his work which is old school and very much real research with real papers describing the experiment. The QX and SK is just a thing of air and words atm.

Mizuno is not a subcontractor controlled by IH. Mizuno is not any part of IH's corporate life. Who else can you reference? Any patents, Any documents, Any products, Any outside LENR investors?

• I think it was in an interview with Mats Lewan.

Thanks, I'll take a look at some of the Lewan interviews.

Remember Rossi didn't let on that the heat was from just the four Tiger Cats until well into the test.

I don't understand how this is relevant. In any case, I expect that IH knew right away since Barry West, an IH employee, was one of the people who disconnected all of the small ecats when Rossi decided to take them off line.

• why not BOING or GE or just an invented sequence of syllables. Don't build a castle of hope and words, use hard rocky stones of facts else you will be a grumpy old man one day. You see Rossy could skim the internet sites and deliver what you want to hear inventing a storyline. Most people here thinks so because of using occams razor on e.g. what comes out the litigation with IH, but there is so many storys one can churn together from an armchair and one of them is that you are right I have to admit, but most in my view speaks against that.

• why not BOING or GE or just an invented sequence of syllables. Don't build a castle of hope and words, use hard rocky stones of facts else you will be a grumpy old man one day. You see Rossy could skim the internet sites and deliver what you want to hear inventing a storyline. Most people here thinks so because of using occams razor on e.g. what comes out the litigation with IH, but there is so many storys one can churn together from an armchair and one of them is that you are right I have to admit, but most in my view speaks against that.

Out the set of companies that have been exposed to LENR and to Rossi, I originally picked Boeing, but Boeing is not a turbine manufacturer. GE has not been exposed to Rossi and to LENR.

We need to develop a robust story line in order to formulate revealing questions that Rossi may answer. I suspect that the drive to commercialize LENR will come mostly from the partner with Rossi receding into the background. Knowing about the partner is informative about where LENR will eventually go.

Investing in that partner is where the value produced by LENR will spring.

• Do the babbles really think that a leading industrial organization, that is designing and building an SK turbine, wouldn't know all the properties of the SK reactor? Like whether it worked?

• Official Post

Out the set of companies that have been exposed to LENR and to Rossi, I originally picked Boeing, but Boeing is not a turbine manufacturer

Axil,

Not jumping on the band wagon, just giving some background. Rossi turned down Boeing as a partner before IH. I think it was Ampenegro's main character Cassarino, who said that in a deposition. Not 100% sure about that though. After IH bought in, I also believe it was a Boeing engineer by the name of Childers, that IH brought in to test the Ecat. He was the one Darden gave the dummy fuel to.

• So is it now confirmed that Rossi's partner is "a leading industrial organization"?

So Rossi states. Do you know better?

If they are capable of making a new design of turbine they are unlikely to be small. Rossi reported some time ago that an modified turbine has already run witth the SK.

• Rossi Claims that Shell and Volvo are active in LENR

Published June 21, 2014 | By jennifer

E-cat inventor Andrea Rossi made a fascinating claim on his Journal of Nuclear Physics Blog on June 15, 2014. Rossi claimed that four well-known multinational corporations are developing or research low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) or cold fusion technology. Here’s what Rossi wrote:

“. I know that giants are already working to compete with us: Shell, Mitsubishi, MIT, Volvo, ABB, NASA…and I am strongly honored to have inspired, in some way, their work; to be clear: should I have not broken the ice in three years of public work, since January 2011, none of these Entities would have taken seriously LENR in the measure they are taking them now.”

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.