Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ChauvinNlenrpowere.pdf

LENR Powered Electric Vehicles

Nicolas CHAUVIN

Abstract – Current electric vehicles (EV) and fuel cell vehicles (FCEV) suffer from several

limitations that prevent them from becoming a true commercial success.

When available, kilowatt class LENR generators combined with modern thermoelectric

conversion technology could enable designing new type of automobiles, being low cost,

maintenance free and zero emission at the same time.

In the present talk, we will discuss what are to current limitations of electric vehicles and battery

technology, how LENR technology can propose an alternative to large battery storage on EV, what

are the available compact solutions for energy harvesting and thermoelectric conversion from

LENR thermal energy, what are the longer term design alternatives and finally what is the

expected timeline to develop prototypes and commercial products.

Companies like ABB entered the

charging station market and values it at about $1 billion.

However, a disruptive technology like LENR generator

could potentially change this paradigm completely.

If I were in ABB position, Before I invest 1 billion in the charging station market, I would tell my R&D group to look into LENR every intensively. I would look like a fool to have wasted a $billion on a redundant technology..

• the partner seems to be of very high quality.

How is it anyone can draw such conclusions from only "Yes" "No" "Probably" "Warm Regards"answers on his blog? How do you know he doesn't use a bot to just randomly respond? How do you know he even reads the questions carefully? Maybe he flips a coin. It would be pretty easy for him to claim he misunderstood the questions even if he gets caught in these lies like he has in the past. Anyone with scientific knowledge should know not to take a one word "yes" answer to a blathering question and extrapolate any complex meaning out of it. (Adrian, the babblers are the ones posing these moronic leading questions on JONP, not here).

• Official Post

So Rossi states. Do you know better?

If they are capable of making a new design of turbine they are unlikely to be small. Rossi reported some time ago that an modified turbine has already run witth the SK.

AA,

If his new partner/customer is a big energy company like he says, then it will be big news. As of now, I know about as much as you, and I have you to thank for that by keeping us informed.

Rossi has claimed a partner before, and it turned out he was telling the truth. That was IH. Weighed against that, was his claiming to have a customer in Doral, and that turned out to be a complete fabrication. So he is 50/50.

Knowing his patterns, I will say I have little doubt he is up to something. Hopefully it will turn out good this time. If not, he is fun to follow.

• Official Post

. I know that giants are already working to compete with us: Shell, Mitsubishi, MIT, Volvo, ABB, NASA…and I am strongly honored to have inspired, in some way, their work; to be clear: should I have not broken the ice in three years of public work, since January 2011, none of these Entities would have taken seriously LENR in the measure they are taking them now.”

Be careful posting things like that; it might tempt Ascoli back from vacation, just to remind us of who conspired to make Rossi credible. :)

• How is it anyone can draw such conclusions from only "Yes" "No" "Probably" "Warm Regards"answers on his blog? How do you know he doesn't use a bot to just randomly respond? How do you know he even reads the questions carefully? Maybe he flips a coin. It would be pretty easy for him to claim he misunderstood the questions even if he gets caught in these lies like he has in the past. Anyone with scientific knowledge should know not to take a one word "yes" answer to a blathering question and extrapolate any complex meaning out of it. (Adrian, the babblers are the ones posing these moronic leading questions on JONP, not here).

Rossi is a paranoid and distrustful guy. Rossi seems to be very happy and trusting with his partner and we know that from the IH fiasco that Rossi does not suffer fools gladly.

• There will be a delay in the release of LENR based turbine power product from Rossi's partner.

Will the Rossi Magic 8-ball be double your money back guaranteed?

• Rossi is an untouchable based on the way he has treated people who tried to trust him on multiple continents over past several decades.

It is entertaining that he is running the same tired old playbook again. Nobody is falling for it this time and if it wasn't for his insider noise generation system, another chapter in this melodrama tragicomedy would not even be possible.

• Rossi is an untouchable based on the way he has treated people who tried to trust him on multiple continents over past several decades.

It is entertaining that he is running the same tired old playbook again. Nobody is falling for it this time and if it wasn't for his insider noise generation system, another chapter in this melodrama tragicomedy would not even be possible.

Rossi seems to be generating new levels excitement and melodramatic fireworks. Rossi seems to be gaining momentum rather than fading away into obscurity. If the old tried and true methods still work, why change. Like Trump, Rossi is entertaining if ethically challenged

How do we know that nobody is falling for it, or is this just an expression of hope?

• Official Post

Nobody is falling for it this time and if it wasn't for his insider noise generation system, another chapter in this melodrama tragicomedy would not even be possible.

That "noise generator" would be the JONP. Amazing where it has gotten him. Without, he would be a nobody by now. Or perhaps, he would never have attracted Darden's attention, and he would have been a nobody even sooner.

Such a powerful tool, and he knows how to maximize it's usefulness with those sockpuppets. He lost me long ago when I realized that, but some people do not seem to mind.

• And just what the heck does that have to do with you trial analysis/experience. You helped write the technical specifications for a bunch of contracts. Sorry dude, that doesn't make you a contract or transactional lawyer, that makes you the tech guy we called in to explain the technical stuff to the lawyers.

I'll tell you what -- how about I dig up some current law school exams on basic first year stuff, you know contracts, remedies, torts, civil procedure, agency and criminal law. I will trust that you will spend no more than one hour on any question and that you won't cheat by going online.

I so look forward to reading your, Sam and AA's new excuses next year for why the fraudster once again failed and why we few, we poor babblers, are still all wrong.

• axil wrote:

The courtroom is the crucible of justice and honesty. If the information that was supplied in the IH case was false, why was the purveyors of that information not convicted of perjury: he offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ROFL. A civil courtroom has nothing to do with justice. And while you are studying for your exams, you should look up and understand the definition of hearsay (even though evidence is a second year class), because you have no fucking clue.

To my fellow babblers:

I know others have said this before (and I probably have also), but AA, Sam and Axil have no interest in facts, logic, evidence, reasoning or anything else approaching coherent thought. Axil has spent the last three pages stating all of the evidence/facts that he now knows about the widget, the partner, how the widget works, etc. All without any, I repeat, any FUCKING proof (other than RossiSays or AxilMakesItUp).

AA's approach is to ignore everything factual or historical or logical and to just call people names. He will only answer specific questions if he approves of the answer, otherwise answering the question, no matter how specific, how detailed, how relevant, is SIMPLY BENEATH HIM (must read with snotty voice).

The RossiAcolytes remind me of the four sons we talk about at Passover, first, the wise son—the Chacham, then the evil/rebellious son—the Rasha, followed by the simple son—the Tam, and finally, the son who doesn't know to ask. Unfortunately, there are no wise sons among the RossiAcolytes. Sorry AA, to me you are the rebellious son, you don't really care about civil or intelligent discourse, you only want to condemn and denigrate anyone who disagrees with you; Axil, to me you are the simple son, simply because you consistently generate noise; and Sam, to me is the one who doesn't know what to ask -- he believes in Rossi, and AA, and that is all he needs.

ABB, GE, Boeing or anyone of that nature puts out a press release announcing that they have (note tense please) partnered with Rossi and produced something LENR (or whatever you wish to call it), I will stand up and proudly admit I was wrong. Until then, anyone who claims ABB, etc. is involved with Rossi can just bite me.

• I will stand up and proudly admit I was wrong

You are proud to be wrong? Proud to insult people when if turns out you were mistaken with your facts? Proud if you failed to recognize one of the great inventions of the century?

Proud? Sounds like you need to see a shrink.

• And just what the heck does that have to do with you trial analysis/experience. You helped write the technical specifications for a bunch of contracts. Sorry dude, that doesn't make you a contract or transactional lawyer, that makes you the tech guy we called in to explain the technical stuff to the lawyers.

I'll tell you what -- how about I dig up some current law school exams on basic first year stuff, you know contracts, remedies, torts, civil procedure, agency and criminal law. I will trust that you will spend no more than one hour on any question and that you won't cheat by going online.

I so look forward to reading your, Sam and AA's new excuses next year for why the fraudster once again failed and why we few, we poor babblers, are still all wrong.

As in the Rossi/IH case, lawyers charge unconscionable fees and delay things as much as possible until both parties can't take the financial burden anymore and settle out of court.

• axil wrote:

The courtroom is the crucible of justice and honesty. If the information that was supplied in the IH case was false, why was the purveyors of that information not convicted of perjury: he offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ROFL. A civil courtroom has nothing to do with justice. And while you are studying for your exams, you should look up and understand the definition of hearsay (even though evidence is a second year class), because you have no fucking clue.

You must have been trained as one of those money sucking parasites.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.