Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Another history rewrite alert:

Axil - the reason that I am posting again is to preserve the facts from whatever you're up to. IH had funded the litigation through trial. Your boy was the one who white-flagged as Darden was to take the stand and begin testimony. Your boy was the one who was sued by members of his legal team for not paying his bills.

Your boy started the legal fight and was not prepared to finish it.

Your boy was the one who was sued by members of his legal team for not paying his bills.

Are you saying that the great "inventor" did not pay his attorneys and they sued him?

You can find which members of the R'sters legal team had to litigate to collect their fees.

You seem already know this fact, so you could give quickly this evidence.

Did they get their money or a lawsuit is still on course?

• Another history rewrite alert:

Axil - the reason that I am posting again is to preserve the facts from whatever you're up to. IH had funded the litigation through trial. Your boy was the one who white-flagged as Darden was to take the stand and begin testimony. Your boy was the one who was sued by members of his legal team for not paying his bills.

Your boy started the legal fight and was not prepared to finish it.

I think it was never his intention to finish this trial. Still I wonder why you (IH) didn't finish it.

Reading your statements it is all too clear who would have won...

• Uh OH! Disappointment alert!

The Rossi clan have been claiming for some time now that ABB was building the factory robots, was Rossi's partner and going so far to state they were sure ABB was the partner Rossi was surely going to bring the eCat to public commercialization with.

Oops.... Rossi does one thing really well... he disappoints. Before IH was known, all Rossi stated that his partner was a "large" and "very important" industrial partner. HIs followers eagerly clamored it must be GE at the time. They were sure of it and Rossi did nothing to dispel it. Seimens and others were greatly discussed and yet Rossi did nothing to dispel it. Now ABB is the darling and surely the major industrial partner. Axil went so far to state he was sure of it.

Oops.... now ABB is a COMPETITOR! Oh those mean, evil corporations! Rossi went to ABB and they are trying to STEAL is "PRECIOUS" IP. Yes, Rossi seems to be addicted to his "precious" IP just like Gollum was to the ring! And EVERY one wants to steal it!

Axil, looks like you were wrong,.. it is not ABB.

Most of ECW is wrong, ABB is not the partner.

Wait.... did not Rossi himself state a while back that ABB was building the robots? Uh oh.... They are now snakes and competitors. Something went wrong!

Axil stated this time last year that the world was going to be revolutionized and that the QuarkX demo in Stockholm would be proof positive of Rossi's magnificence. (I can look up the actual posts, but no need.) What happened? The Stockholm demo was a complete joke to everyone except AA , Sam12 and Axil.

Axil, as you stated a little earlier... why do you not ask Alan about the demo, indeed he was there!

You guys need to get some reality glasses!

ABB indeed! Alas, another disappointment but the faithful will march on.

(MIT a competitor! Ha! They will not even allow one of their own professors to hold official LENR classes)

• And just what the heck does that have to do with you trial analysis/experience. You helped write the technical specifications for a bunch of contracts. Sorry dude, that doesn't make you a contract or transactional lawyer, that makes you the tech guy we called in to explain the technical stuff to the lawyers.

I'll tell you what -- how about I dig up some current law school exams on basic first year stuff, you know contracts, remedies, torts, civil procedure, agency and criminal law. I will trust that you will spend no more than one hour on any question and that you won't cheat by going online.

I so look forward to reading your, Sam and AA's new excuses next year for why the fraudster once again failed and why we few, we poor babblers, are still all wrong.

wood,

I don’t look forward to new excuses,

But I am greatly anticipating the capitulation of said trio, that is, if they have the collective cajones to say,

“I was wrong, Andrea Rossi conned me and I wasn’t smart enough to see thru the conn”

Then I plan to visit Ecat world and request same from the myriad fools who still believe this tripe.

• Some more questions and answers.

TheFutureIsNow

September 19, 2018 at 5:48 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

1) By the time of your presentation in January, will your partner have been given the opportunity to independently test an individual SK unit, and, furthermore, will they be allowed to report on such testing?

2) Is the greater output of the SK predominantly due to an increase in the overall size of the reactor?

3) After extended use, does erosion of the electrodes take place?

4) Does your partner currently manufacture gas turbines?

5) How long do you guess that an SK could operate on a single fuel charge?

6) Have you performed any tests to determine the quantity of direct electrical output that an SK can produce? What were the results?

7) At the presentation, since by that time the original powder based systems that you originally launched will be stone age dinosaurs compared to the SK, would you consider providing a short historical account of the trial and error process that led to their creation? I’m speaking of the pre-Lugano systems such as those Focardi tested. The talk could be a tribute to his legacy at the launching of far more enhanced systems. With all the excitement that will be present due to the SK, these early breakthrough systems shouldn’t be forgotten. They far exceeded every LENR device that came before them.

Andrea Rossi

September 19, 2018 at 7:00 PM

TheFutureIsNow

1- They are allowed to do what they want and they obviously will be able to test the modules installed in their concern

2- no

3- no

4- I cannot answer this question in positive or in negative

5- 6-12 months

6- no, we thermalize it

7- I like this idea.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• You are proud to be wrong? Proud to insult people when if turns out you were mistaken with your facts? Proud if you failed to recognize one of the great inventions of the century?

Proud? Sounds like you need to see a shrink.

Yes, if the evidence proves that I was wrong I will be proud to admit. Unlike you and certain others, I am willing to change my opinion if the circumstances / evidence proves my opinion incorrect and will gladly admit that I was wrong. The ability to recognize and correct one's mistakes is not a sign of mental illness, but a sign of mental health. Of course you can't recognize that. IMHO, the refusal to face reality, i.e., a change in circumstances or the recognition of contrary evidence, is the real mental illness.

• You must have been trained as one of those money sucking parasites.

Are you asking if I am a lawyer? If so, the answer, as I have repeatedly posted, is yes, I am a lawyer. I don't consider myself a money sucking parasite, but if calling me that helps you sleep at night, go ahead. I just consider the source.

• Linky please.

• It is good to have a dream. Acolytes rarely, rarely, rarely admit that their faith was completely misplaced -- instead there is always an excuse for the failure of the predicted event to come true. Just look at doomsday/rapture/end of world cults that set a date certain for the world to end, the rapture to happen, the economic system to collapse, for mass arrests of whomever is hated at the moment -- when the predicted event doesn't happen there is always an excuse. The evil cabal, the dark powers that be, the deep state, the evil and ruthless competitors, etc. prevented the event from occurring, or it will still occur but be delayed.

There are always excuses for a failure.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.