Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Wow. 84th of 84.

Impressive.

• Axil,

I am not a Lenr skeptic yet. On the contrary, I am curious about the phenomena and want to learn more. My skepticism is toward the character Rossy, in my opinion, there is no amount of greed, paranoia, incompetence or complexity that justify this saga. On top of that, I think that the community suffers from too much speculation, magical thinking. We have seen lately the scientific quality of the conversation degrade into pseudo spiritual UFO conspiracy, prophetic quackery. It doesn't help the community only help to bury the "phenomena" if its real.

• I used to frown and become angry when people would mock the UFO topic. Now, although I still don't like their attitude, I sometimes laugh. The truth is that UFOs are a great example of something that at one time used to be considered quackery (by the media and general public) that has been proven as hard reality -- even if we don't know what it represents. The revelations from the former director of AATIP further settled that issue beyond debate: real, physical, incredibly advanced craft are flying in our skies and our military can't do a darn thing about it because they vastly our perform our top jet fighters. Perhaps slightly less controversial, I remember when skeptics used to scream that there was no proof of water on Mars and that the ice caps were simply composed of dry ice. Now we know there is frozen water not only at the pole but all over the planet below the ground! Even more incredibly, I remember when a teacher of mine used to argue that there's no proof of exoplanets, and, if there were any, they'd most likely all be gas giants like Jupiter. Now we know there are a gazillion exoplanets and many of them are smaller rocky worlds. I'm hopeful that if a single replicator like me356 can avoid inventors syndrome so they will openly share their results, LENR will become accepted as real. It will simply be the latest in a string of revelations that disprove the skeptics who have small little mind that can't handle new revelations that could shatter their paradigm.

• I used to frown and become angry when people would mock the UFO topic. Now, although I still don't like their attitude, I sometimes laugh. The truth is that UFOs are a great example of something that at one time used to be considered quackery (by the media and general public) that has been proven as hard reality -- even if we don't know what it represents. The revelations from the former director of AATIP further settled that issue beyond debate: real, physical, incredibly advanced craft are flying in our skies and our military can't do a darn thing about it because they vastly our perform our top jet fighters. Perhaps slightly less controversial, I remember when skeptics used to scream that there was no proof of water on Mars and that the ice caps were simply composed of dry ice. Now we know there is frozen water not only at the pole but all over the planet below the ground! Even more incredibly, I remember when a teacher of mine used to argue that there's no proof of exoplanets, and, if there were any, they'd most likely all be gas giants like Jupiter. Now we know there are a gazillion exoplanets and many of them are smaller rocky worlds. I'm hopeful that if a single replicator like me356 can avoid inventors syndrome so they will openly share their results, LENR will become accepted as real. It will simply be the latest in a string of revelations that disprove the skeptics who have small little mind that can't handle new revelations that could shatter their paradigm.

Your view here is a minority viewpoint, and I guess underlines iklwa's point.

• Director,

To be honest with you I don't care about ufos. I do not call something that has not been identified a quackery. What I call quackery are obvious hoax, self-delusion and wild speculations with almost no critical thinking. I am a researcher in computer science and robotic some of the projects I work on are not less esoteric than some of the subjects discussed here but the difference is that no one tries to explain "all aspect of intelligence " with their pet algorithm without providing evidence or taking a beating.

• What specific view is a minority viewpoint? Rossi? LENR? UFOs?

If it is about Rossi, I can sorta-kinda understand how people could let their rage at his inappropriate, unethical behavior take control and make them think he never had a working technology.

If it is about LENR, then I feel bad for the skeptics, because the evidence is overwhelming that the phenomenon exists. To deny the heaps of evidence is ridiculous.

If it is about UFOs, then I'm simply flabbergasted by the perpetual intellectual ignorance of so many people. They choose to ignore overwhelming evidence that's now in-your-face. Anyone who has ever been interested in LENR should be a thousand times more interested in these vehicles documented and studied by AATIP, because any one of them could contain a thousand technological breakthroughs.

• UFOs, Papp, other fringe science claims. I exclude LENR, and Rossi, for different reasons. LENR is the topic of this forum and we have many enthusiasts, understandably. Rossi is Rossi and a separate issue.

PS - if your prediction is that there are UFOs - then of course we would all agree. By definition it is bound to be the case. If the proposition is that there are UFOs piloted or built by non-human intelligences, I think you are in a minority.

• i have to respectfully disagree. he at least ignited a decade old information/knowledge rich hobby that represent some value for armchair/junior/current/retired/unconventional scientist and skeptics. Alchemists inspired modern material scientists and physicists, shamans inspired modern medicine,neurosciences, even computer science let's give Rossi credit where credit is due.

I will gladly give credit to Andrea Rossi if/when he, like Gates, Jobs, Tesla, Edison etc develops something useful.

• I will gladly give credit to Andrea Rossi if/when he, like Gates, Jobs, Tesla, Edison etc develops something useful.

Someone created the bible it gave rise to the printing press --> education --> science --> technology. You never know there are many such examples in human history.

Btw it's not fair to put all these guys you cite on the same pedestal their contributions are different. In some cases, it's like comparing Trump to Washington or Eisenhower or Michio Kaku to Feynman or Dirac not trying to be political. At this point even if Rossi has something he missed the opportunity to have a legacy from it he will likely be remembered as a shady character that held on too long onto something he doesn't understand stalling progress at best.

• A simple restatement of my position got the babblers excired again.

Pages of babble showed my position was unassailable.

Uh.... AA, not excited but amazed.

Notice how you did not and COULD not answer a single one of my questions. You NEVER do. You cannot.

Yes, amazed that one who professes to be an experienced engineer can be so completely clueless and ignorant of the factual issues.

Amazed that one can ignore fact and reality and not only continue to live in their dream world, but then turn around a call others (who give actual fact and data)

babblers.

Yes, amazed how the biggest babbler of them cannot see his own "emperor's clothes".

Not excited, but amazed and also a fair amount of amusement. Do you not realize that people here are not impressed by you but are laughing at your positions?

Again, YOU stated the new data you are more confident. If you are confident, then share with us the data details that made you such.

But we know the only "data" you have is "Rossi says" and we KNOW what that is worth. Diddly Squat as history has proven over and over again that Rossi is not to be trusted. However, you can be fooled any number of times it seems.

Think about it. No the "babblers" are not excited, they are rolling on the floor with laughter.

• Well, it will be amusing to see how Rossi digs out of this one.... err..... actually we already know.

https://e-catworld.com/2018/09…-partner-and-e-cat-plans/

Since the very beginning, there has been a call to Rossi to self-power his eCats so it would be 100%, absolute sure that they were generating excess energy.

Have the eCat produce electricity which in turn powers the eCat. Rossi has always avoided this "test" claiming two problems.... with a COP of 6 it was marginal to do... that he did not have a good turbine or sterling engine to use...but his main excuse was always "this cannot be done due to safety reasons". Which of course is a pile of BS.

Now he is touting his Skat Cat as being very controlled, safe and connected to his "new turbines". There is no reason for him not to self loop and prove to the world that the Skat Cat works.

How will he avoid this? I am sure the standard answer.... "it cannot be done due to safety reasons". He will not explain what those reasons are but AA and Sam will accept them as gospel and not question at all. If the master states it, it must be true to them.

Will anyone post on JONP to now self loop? Of course they will, but it will get deleted as with all contrary questions to Rossi. Will it get asked on ECW. Likely, but the faithful will ignore this glaring inconsistency.

I imagine that AA is already dreaming up some excuse to not do the self loop. If he posts it, Rossi will probably grab on and use it! What an honor for AA! Most likely though, AA will ignore this and simply state it is "babble", his only defense he can muster concerning Rossi and the Skat Cat. He can provide nothing else.

It will be interesting to see the self loop test get explained away!;)

• Out of curiosity, does anyone actually know anything at all about this latest and most wonderful e-cat? The previous most wonderful e-cat was a glowing tube hooked up to some sprinkler parts and clearly required an hour or two to build. What is the new one like (I mean apart from the spheromaks and hobgoblins hidden inside)?

• Oh - don't forget that Rossi scrapped his marvellous QX E Cat (which had sigma 5 and was tested, ready for robotic production and certified) for the new SK Ecat, which is far more advacned, efficient and superior to everything else he had before....

It is really a pity and annoying to see such a waste of engineering goods and efforts, after all these years of hard work and R&D.

But hey - I am curious what comes next, as always. Rossi is entertaining.

• As you state... wait and see..... I HAVE personally waited for 7 years on Rossi. 7 years of the same..... lies, deceit and fraud. You want to "forget" all and start anew each day it seems. That is not babble, that is fact and data from verified sources. Your data?

How long have we been waiting for ITER to deliver? There has been lies, deceit and fraud coming from the hot fusion crew than have ever come from LENR developers. Such rude behavior has been roundly referenced throughout LENR as retarding process in LENR for nearly three decades. By the way, do you work or have worked in the nuclear energy industry?

• Anyhoo an interesting development with Industrial Heat and Neil Woodford.

Still only using the word "promising" whatever that means but suggests maybe/possibly something positive is occurring!

Interesting piece on Woodford. It reminded me that IH received $49 million from them, far more than they gave Rossi. What have they done with it in two years?

At least Rossi tells us what he is doing.

• Interesting piece on Woodford. It reminded me that IH received $49 million from them, far more than they gave Rossi. What have they done with it in two years?

At least Rossi tells us what he is doing.

I.H. may be a dead horse in the LENR race. When Rossi pulled his IP from I.H., he put I.H. out of its LENR miseries. I speculate that Rossi got Darden who was the only person at I.H. who was given the secret of the LENR fuel formula to sign a non disclosure agreement not to utilize in any way or reveal or share that formula with anyone in anyway and at any time. Without use of that fuel, LENR is not possible. So in effect, I.H. cannot ever be in the LENR bisiness unless I.H. pays Rossi a huge sum of money for violating Rossi's IP.

To my way of thinking, through the settlement in the Doral trial, I.H. is completely out of the LENR business because Rossi has locked I.H. out of any possible LENR application that is worth anything.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.