Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Out of curiosity, does anyone actually know anything at all about this latest and most wonderful e-cat? The previous most wonderful e-cat was a glowing tube hooked up to some sprinkler parts and clearly required an hour or two to build. What is the new one like (I mean apart from the spheromaks and hobgoblins hidden inside)?

Just a wild guess.

It maybe is gas driven. Rossi can break even (wrt fuel) on his proposed pricing for contracts if he uses gas as the heat source, rather than, as previously, electricity. he has such long history getting away with claiming COP=1 electric heaters are LENR devices that he would I'm sure have the chutzpah to do this.

• How long have we been waiting for ITER to deliver? There has been lies, deceit and fraud coming from the hot fusion crew than have ever come from LENR developers. Such rude behavior has been roundly referenced throughout LENR as retarding process in LENR for nearly three decades. By the way, do you work or have worked in the nuclear energy industry?

Axil. I don't mind your flights of fancy here, which I admire for invention though they are not always to my tatse.

I do wish to correct the record when you label tens of thousands of hard working engineers and plasma physicists, making real advances in many technical fields (though very slow progress to possible commercial fusion), as liars and frauds without one iota of evidence. If one of the Hot Fusion 2.0 ideas pans out, using much better superconducting magnets, it will rely on all that research effort.

It is unconscionable, and you should be ashamed.

• I speculate that Rossi got Darden who was the only person at I.H. who was given the secret of the LENR fuel formula to sign a non disclosure agreement not to utilize in any way or reveal or share that formula with anyone in anyway and at any time.

Not trying to offend or antagonize but this is what I call magical thinking. In the real world, there is no legal agreement /lawsuit / physical threat/treaty or war that will stop someone from utilizing, revealing or sharing such formula if it was real and disclosed. Working LENR mean post scarcity its potentially the most valuable asset that have ever existed it can make everything possible. Therefore automatically shield anyone from any threat from the inventor.

And btw I have hard time imagining any business man (unless he is an idiot) signing such agreement unless they plan to violate it .certainly not curiosity I rather no know the formula than signing something like this.

• it is unconscionable, an you should be ashamed.

THH,

As you know, the Rossi acolytes can mount no defense but to try and deflect the real issues away from Rossi. Call people babblers or state "look at hot fusion!".

This is simply desperate deflection since they cannot support Rossi with any of his own merit. So they try to make him look "less bad" by trying to paint disparaging pictures of others.

Axil,

What has hot fusion to do with our discussions of Rossi? Absolutely nothing. You see no one here touting "Hot Fusion" is the savior of the world, producing clean drinking water and that it will soon be commercialized. No one here is pushing Hot Fusion. You and AA place Rossi on a pedestal, one that is built on fraud and deceit. You have not been able to present ANY factual data about the reality of the Skat Cat, robotic factories or a new customer/partner.

What happened to your "The eCat will provide clean water and Rossi will be a world hero" prediction from long ago?

A.A. thinks because Rossi literally posts 1)Yes 2)No 3)Yes 4) I cannot say positive or negative, that this is more compelling that IH. Really? Only on planet Rossi.

By this then, AA must think that those serious researchers such as Cravens and Higgins are evil and fraudsters because they do not publicly announce any of their research on a fake physics blog, most of which is posted by themselves! 8o And he calls others "Babblers". AA must really be admiring his fancy "Emperor's clothes" quite dearly!

• To my way of thinking, through the settlement in the Doral trial, I.H. is completely out of the LENR business because Rossi has locked I.H. out of any possible LENR application that is worth anything.

you might want to read: http://citywire.co.uk/wealth-m…_manager_all_stories_list

'Over the course of the past eighteen months, there have been developments within Industrial Heat's portfolio of technologies that have shown increasing promise.

• Not trying to offend or antagonize but this is what I call magical thinking. In the real world, there is no legal agreement /lawsuit / physical threat/treaty or war that will stop someone from utilizing, revealing or sharing such formula if it was real and disclosed. Working LENR mean post scarcity its potentially the most valuable asset that have ever existed it can make everything possible. Therefore automatically shield anyone from any threat from the inventor.

And btw I have hard time imagining any business man (unless he is an idiot) signing such agreement unless they plan to violate it .certainly not curiosity I rather no know the formula than signing something like this.

Let us start at the beginning, what method can Rossi use to legally remove his IP from IH use when all that IP is inside Darden's brain.

• Axil. I don't mind your flights of fancy here, which I admire for invention though they are not always to my tatse.

I do wish to correct the record when you label tens of thousands of hard working engineers and plasma physicists, making real advances in many technical fields (though very slow progress to possible commercial fusion), as liars and frauds without one iota of evidence. If one of the Hot Fusion 2.0 ideas pans out, using much better superconducting magnets, it will rely on all that research effort.

It is unconscionable, and you should be ashamed.

Do I need to reiterate the thousands of references that illustrate how the hot fusion people undercut Fleischmann/Pons to protect their funding? The slander was so intense that they drove these guys out of the US. I am not ashamed, I am incensed. They even drove Julian Schwinger out of physics.

https://www.infinite-energy.co…ine/issue1/colfusthe.html

• For the record, the R'ster abandoned most of the IP that he disclosed to IH. Why? I say because it didn't work - a point that he has proven by his actions on top of his abandonment.

Most of Rossi's reactor IP was useless, but not the fuel production method. Without that fuel, LENR just does not happen. Why doesn't Darden release that method to open source? What is stopping him.

• Axil - may I remind you than an empty tube runs just as well with a high COP as one full of the R'sters "fuel" in one of his contraptions.

Its been checkmate for quite some time now. Too much truth is out. Any ongoing speculation is useless with the exception of a good movie script fodder.

• Axil - may I remind you than an empty tube runs just as well with a high COP as one full of the R'sters "fuel" in one of his contraptions.

Its been checkmate for quite some time now. Too much truth is out. Any ongoing speculation is useless with the exception of a good movie script fodder.

Rossi has checkmated IH.

• Why doesn't Darden release that method to open source? What is stopping him.

Again taking a cue from the real world people don't take risks for thinks that are not worth it. He doesn't for the same reason why a lot of people prefer to settle obvious false accusations than fighting them . its just not worth it any way I am not familiar with the issue and I don't really want to waste my time being dragged into the Rossi debate.

Ps : Rossi doesn't need to have something for Homlid to be right about UDH aka spheromak stimulated by "Kerr effect" (which I am familiar with btw for having used it on photonic/Neuromorphic circuits for fast switching )

• “The event had a scientific purpose...” :/

Really?

Wasn’t anymore just a demo?

• Again taking a cue from the real world people don't take risks for thinks that are not worth it. He doesn't for the same reason why a lot of people prefer to settle obvious false accusations than fighting them . its just not worth it any way I am not familiar with the issue and I don't really want to waste my time being dragged into the Rossi debate.

Ps : Rossi doesn't need to have something for Homlid to be right about UDH aka spheromak stimulated by "Kerr effect" (which I am familiar with btw for having used it on photonic/Neuromorphic circuits for fast switching )

To my way of thinking, the various fuel preparation methods that have lead to sucessful LENR reactor results produce Ultra dense material such as protium. deuterium, lithium, and water.

IH can get around the Rossi ban on fuel prep by using the LION method which is open source. IH could also even use the Holmlid method if it is not patented. But IH is a moron operation.

• I do wish to correct the record when you label tens of thousands of hard working engineers and plasma physicists, making real advances in many technical fields (though very slow progress to possible commercial fusion), as liars and frauds without one iota of evidence. If one of the Hot Fusion 2.0 ideas pans out, using much better superconducting magnets, it will rely on all that research effort.

Do tell what wonderful things IH has done withe $49 million, that is so much better than Rossi.

Rossi demonstrated the QX last November and has since developed the oSK in 10 kW and 100 kW versions. With his partner has actually run an SK turbine.

You claim there is no evidence the QS worked and that all the power came from the power pack. The be power pack is now smaller and capable of running a hundred 10 kW SK reactors we are told. It must be a very interesting design if it can output 1 MW.

• Do tell what wonderful things IH has done withe $49 million, that is so much better than Rossi.

Rossi demonstrated the QX last November and has since developed the oSK in 10 kW and 100 kW versions. With his partner has actually run an SK turbine.

You claim there is no evidence the QS worked and that all the power came from the power pack. The be power pack is now smaller and capable of running a hundred 10 kW SK reactors we are told. It must be a very interesting design if it can output 1 MW.

We keep a sharp ear to the ground about what is going on in the LENR world, We haven't pick up much about anything that IH is currently doing. Why would any investment money be awarded to I.H.? To the best of my knowledge, I.H. has not publicized any LENR breakthrough, products, demos, and so on that warrant increased excitement Vis-à-vis LENR.

Or is the investment money coming in because the info about what the Rossi's partner is currently doing. That partner may be big enough and/or financially independent enough to kept the Rossi IP all to themselves. I.H. may be using the fading afterglow of their relationship with Rossi as a lure to attract new LENR investment.

I wish I.H. the best of luck if they are going to apply their newfound LENR investment inflow to support LENR research. If the money is diverted to other business activities like huge bonuses to the top management either directly or through stock buy backs, then I.H. is ill serving the LENR community. Time will tell.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.