Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

For the record, the R'ster abandoned most of the IP that he disclosed to IH. Why? I say because it didn't work - a point that he has proven by his actions on top of his abandonment.

Dewey,

True, Rossi did abandon his one "Rossi Effect", or LENR IP. That leaves the one true patent he has left, the "Fluid Heater". It was patented only as a fluid heater, although Rossi listed his energy catalyzer (Ecat) as one of the many fuels it could run on. There was a reason he slipped it in there, as you can see from his website: https://ecat.com/ where he claims this:

"The patent covers the ECAT as a Fluid Heater based on the Rossi Effect in all its details. Since the Rossi Effect is the main source of energy of the ECAT, this means that the ECAT Core Technology is protected by this patent. The Rossi Effect is based on the exothermal reaction between Lithium and Hydrogen which is catalyzed by Nickel or any other Group 10 elements in the Periodic Table, including Palladium and Platinum. The Rossi Effect is a new type of high energy density LENR based exothermal process discovered by Andrea Rossi."

So basically he is trying to piggy back his Ecat, onto his legitimate Fluid Heater patent, and claim both are protected IP. I am no expert, but I would guess it has little chance of holding up against a challenge, and he probably knows that. But he has it there for a purpose, and that is probably to extort the first company to market an LENR product.

Something for your team to be aware of.

• Do tell what wonderful things IH has done withe $49 million, that is so much better than Rossi. - A

Rossi demonstrated the QX last November and has since developed the oSK in 10 kW and 100 kW versions. With his partner has actually run an SK turbine. -B

You claim there is no evidence the QS worked and that all the power came from the power pack. The be power pack is now smaller and capable of running a hundred 10 kW SK reactors we are told. It must be a very interesting design if it can output 1 MW. -C

Direct responses to your points AA.... will you answer with actual facts and DATA or will you resort to your usual defense... calling people names and avoiding the issue?

A- What has IH done? Documented and verified, IH is working with REAL scientists such as Cravens and Higgins. They have made enough progress that Woodford is STILL working with them! Yes, Woodford invested 50 million and is STILL working with them. Not only that but happily encouraged by their progress. Note AA, this is multiple, legitimate scientist working with established business entities. They are known.

NOW AA, can you tell me who Rossi's team is? Who is his customer partner? How come EVERY company/corporation (Seimens, Nat. Instruments, etc) he has worked with has quickly broken ties with him? Please tell me factual details about his partner.

AA and Rossi lose on this point.

B- November demo? Again, please ask Alan Smith about this demo. Please ask him if there is ANY valid or redeeming value to it at all! Of course you will not ask this here. We know that the demo was a complete bust but you still parade it as some type of accomplishment. Simply ask Alan for recap of what exactly the demo actually demonstrated.

AA and Rossi lose on this point.

C- The power pack is now smaller and capable... Really? Please provide any facts or data on this. The pack can run one hundred 10kw SK reactors? ! Really? Please provide ANY data, charts, diagrams, quotes from people who have saw it, anything that can substantiate this at all. Should not be a problem because you are so boldly and confidently claiming Rossi has done so much better than IH. As a matter of fact, I directly challenge you to provide ANY information about the SKat Cat at all.... ANY that is backed up by ANY type of actual data. NO? only Rossi says? :/

How about this AA.... I say that IH has created a 200MW LENR reactor that runs in self-sustained mode. It has already been tested powering jet planes across the sky, leaving no contrails. It is providing fresh drinking water to a group of children in Africa as a test project. IH has secretly tested this with their accomplished R&D team and teamed up with ABB. They are ready to commercialize within the year. IH has passed Rossi so far in the dust it is silly!

Now, I will wait and see how well IH does! They are the undisputed leader in LENR!

AA... Prove me wrong on ANY of the above!

So IH has done much, much more than Rossi has or ever will do! =O

AA and Rossi lose on every point! If not, please defend the above with established facts. Otherwise, the emperor's clothes fit you so nicely Mr. Babble.

• My personal intuition is that regardless what he said publicly or privately, as soon as he shared the know-how with IH he had discarded the IP in his mind. Andrea Rossi is NOT someone to share information with others, assist replicators, or support efforts to prove the reality of LENR to the world. His primary goal is strive to build an LENR monopoly with the Rossi Effect, and all other considerations are secondary or non-existent. When it comes to his original know how using palladium deposited on nickel with an atomic hydrogen source, he must be aware of Muzuno's experiments and that the information has been "out" for some time. I think he's hoping that he can claim prior art with the patent applications he submitted (a long list of them was published on this forum) if anyone comes up with something similar enough to the Quark, and that Fluid Heater will provide him with enough protection for the Quark technology -- since it likely uses nickel electrodes, hydrogen gas, and lithium. But in reality, I believe that the minimal patent protection he may or may not have isn't as important to him as being first to market with a technology that cannot be easily surpassed. If the Quark SK operates like I think -- and of course I could be completely wrong here -- the setup could be close to ideal for the continual induction of nuclear reactions. In fact, just like Randell Mills claims that the arc discharge is the rate enhancement factor in the Suncell, I think the Quark probably maximizes your output to the greatest extent of any possible configuration that isn't designed to immediately meltdown and turn into slag or vaporize. We'll have to wait and see to find out if he provides ANY proof to back up the claims he has made about the Quark. If his third party partner doesn't turn out to be a valid independent (no association with him or his close allies) company and doesn't provide a detailed report of a test of the Quark, I think anything he may show off in January will be a let down. Even if he produces a spinning turbine generator producing megawatts of electricity, we need a Johnson Matthey, ABB, Siemens, Honda, Volvo, or other company to verify the reactors work as Rossi has claimed.

• To my way of thinking, the various fuel preparation methods that have lead to sucessful LENR reactor results produce Ultra dense material such as protium. deuterium, lithium, and water.

IH can get around the Rossi ban on fuel prep by using the LION method which is open source. IH could also even use the Holmlid method if it is not patented. But IH is a moron operation.

Regardless of your opinion of IH, I personally don't think antagonizing IH representatives by making statements like, "IH is a moron operation" is the kind of discourse that will produce any net benefit to this forum or our understanding of LENR. I'm not suggesting that you don't share your opinions in a manner that you think is convincing and thought provoking. However, I think we should all practice civility in our communications.

• Regardless of your opinion of IH, I personally don't think antagonizing IH representatives by making statements like, "IH is a moron operation" is the kind of discourse that will produce any net benefit to this forum or our understanding of LENR. I'm not suggesting that you don't share your opinions in a manner that you think is convincing and thought provoking. However, I think we should all practice civility in our communications.

Yes, sometime I have suspected that "IH representatives" were posting here, but with the exception of Dewey Weaver the posters on this thread to the best of my knowledge have not acknowledged any connection, either business or personal with IH.

The posters on this tread fell free to express their unvarnished opinions about Rossi's flaws (that I basically agree with) so that frank criticism of the main players in LENR development is not out of bounds.

I am just hoping that someone moron, fraud, or whatever produce a commercial product to get the LENR development train moving.

• I say that IH has created a 200MW LENR reactor that runs in self-sustained mode. It has already been tested powering jet planes across the sky, leaving no contrails. It is providing fresh drinking water to a group of children in Africa as a test project. IH has secretly tested this with their accomplished R&D team and teamed up with ABB. They are ready to commercialize within the year. IH has passed Rossi so far in the dust it is silly!

Now, I will wait and see how well IH does! They are the undisputed leader in LENR!

This will be a great thread on ECW!:)

Can you create a blog, and I will ask you questions?

Hello Bob. Since you are the secret I.H. insider, congratulations on your convincing I.H. demo. I have some questions.

1. Is your partner an expert in jet plane manufacture, or just their turbines?

2. As a major food producer, does your partner supply the food for the jet planes, and is it included in the ticket price?

3. Do these planes fly at the very highest echelons?

3. Were these jet planes built in your condo, like Rossi's e-cats?

4. Are anti-gravity effects used to keep the planes aloft, or is it purely their reactionless drive and infinite COP ?

Godspeed on your efforts to save the world through clean water and hallucinogens.

Warm Regards, PFD

• They were at ICCF21 giving presentations, and have published papers. They do not seem very constrained to me, whatever it is they may, or may not, have signed.

The LENR developers that IH provides funds to have no proprietary requirements or responsibilities due to IH that we know about. Well then, I do not understand why investors would fund IH without proprietary IP. If IH is open source, why is IH attractive to investors?

• Rossi seems to be much more forthcoming to questions than IH. In point of fact, IH has never directly answered questions in a blog. Rossi's blog has produced in excess of 40,000 blog entries since it was created. That does not include the many articles and papers that Rossi's blog publishes.

• Someone created the bible it gave rise to the printing press --> education --> science --> technology. You never know there are many such examples in human history.

Btw it's not fair to put all these guys you cite on the same pedestal their contributions are different. In some cases, it's like comparing Trump to Washington or Eisenhower or Michio Kaku to Feynman or Dirac not trying to be political. At this point even if Rossi has something he missed the opportunity to have a legacy from it he will likely be remembered as a shady character that held on too long onto something he doesn't understand stalling progress at best.

iklwa,

I guess you are not seeing the obvious point

that Andre Rossi is a fraud.

I do not believe he has, ever had, never will have a device that produces

Energy Out > Energy In

• And one could assume that what ever was presented is not the best tech they have.

The facts are hard to come by. There seems to be a lot of money sloshing around the LENR development arena. Somebody who controls all that money must know what the facts really are. IH people whoever you are, let's have the facts.

• IH gave Rossi $10.5 million for a days test...remember. How can you take this no "Energy Out > Energy" In position? Saying things like this will diminish your credibility.

• I guess sarcasm is difficult to express by text. I have no doubt he is some kind of a fraud just by his behavior. I can't be 100% sure he has not observed something but I am confident he doesn't have what he claimed to have.

• IH gave Rossi $10.5 million for a days test...remember. How can you take this no "Energy Out > Energy" In position? Saying things like this will diminish your credibility.

Axil,

That word simply can never be used in context with anything Andrea Rossi

As he has none, I am not worried in the least, What you say of mine

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.