Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Shane - I'd like to remind you that much of the R'ster's efforts in discovery were invested in trying to find if IH shared his "IP' with others. They scoured the emails and focused on that topic in depositions with all deposed IH people. Because that didn't happen, there was no evidence that the R'ster's attorneys could have found or used to make this point in the trial. There was not a hint of evidence to support this lie of R and his disciples. All IH folks told the truth and guess what - you can tell the truth the same way every time!

• There is another way at looking at the value of Rossi's IP. Rossi is protecting his IP for the sake of his partner. Without the possibility of his partner deriving a competitive advantage over their rivals, that partner will not invest all the resources to make LENR as commercial reality.

Rossi is motivated by the pride in his invention. He wants to see his idea succeed and make a difference in the world. Unlike his detractors claims of his selfish indulgence, he is not using his creation as a way to make his life better. It is about how the world will look at Rossi in the long term future. As he approaches the end of his life, in these final few years that remains to him, he wants to leave his mark permanently on the world. Like Leonardo his hero, he wants to earn the fame and respect that engenders eternal immortality.

• Shane - I'd like to remind you that much of the R'ster's efforts in discovery were invested in trying to find if IH shared his "IP' with others. They scoured the emails and focused on that topic in depositions with all deposed IH people. Because that didn't happen, there was no evidence that the R'ster's attorneys could have found or used to make this point in the trial. There was not a hint of evidence to support this lie of R and his disciples. All IH folks told the truth and guess what - you can tell the truth the same way every time!

Just to point out to AA and Sam. This point is not a DeweySays. If they had such evidence it would have been all over the discovery extracts and Summary judgement essays made public in the court process. So there was no such evidence.

• You know Rossi will claim this is because they stole his IP. In a way, Rossi has already laid the groundwork for that, when he accused IH in the lawsuit of giving his IP away to his competitors. At the time, he was talking about Brillouin Energy, but now that he knows IH has a a large contingent of the old guard on their team, he will adjust his accusation accordingly.

I would contend that it was Rossi who tried to steal things from others. Ni, gas loading, etc was done many years ago. And, Li, that dates back to Cockcroft and Walton. F and P even mentioned Ni in their origianl pat. app. But then Rossi has never really said what he uses. (although at one time he claimed it was Ni to Cu. Go figure).

I believe he tried to steal from Focardi but never was able to make it work for himself alone.

• Axil -You've got gigantic nerve invoking "Leonardo". The truth is antithetical to your observation. Your boy has shafted most of his "partners" and his home country over his 5 decades as a scam artist. He poisoned forest roadsides, waterways and water tables in Italy by illegally disposing the waste oil he was paid to dispose of. He has conned $$ from investors and tricked governments and companies while creating false hope with his claimed inventions. His legacy is sealed and his "mark" is secure along with what is already an infamous footnote in the history of this sector. All facts - you're now becoming as stained as he is.

• Edit added.

Q. "In the direct streaming you will made for the presentation of the SK will it be possible to see an Ecat SK in operation?."

Andrea Rossi: Yes.

AA; on this topic. It is difficult to see how any Rossi-controlled video of a demo could prove anything at all. Still - AFTER this has happened, if iyt does, I'll be happy to give you my views on it.

• No, there was strong circumstantial evidence for that, so we agree.

No we don't agree unless you are just confirming that is what you wrote.

It will be difficult to stick yo your argument that the the output power is not measured properly when a client is paying for it.

Even less likely that the power pack outputs 1 MW,

What's you next suggestion? Invisible wires? Or that Rossi is rung a scam at a huge loss? Is the SK just a figment of Rossi's imagination even though he is going to demonstrate it in January?

• It will be difficult to stick yo your argument that the the output power is not measured properly when a client is paying for it.

LOL - you mean like Doral?

Tell me how you would validate a Rossi client as real? That is assuming any Rossi clients ever materialise, which seems unlikely...

Don't you think Adrian you are a bit ahead of yourself here? It would be good to have just one known working prototype of any Rossi device, let alone a client using it...

• What theory Adrian? I've advanced no theory as to how Rossi would fake a device outputing 1MW because he has never demonstrated 1MW (except Doral where the fakery was revealed for all to see).

Adrian,

TH’s theory, I believe, is the same as mine,

Andrea Rossib is a fraud,

He does not now, never did have an

Energy Out>Energy In device.

What’s so hard to understand

• Adrian,

You can’t possibly believe what you just wrote.

Rossi gets yet another sock puppet customer to say that he is using an Ecat and is indeed saving many thousands of $$$

In energy costs due to the Ecat.

The customer saying that he is saving $$

Means less than 2 dead flies and you know it

The ONLY way this comes to an end is that multiple “TRUSTED sources” properly measure input and output power, and you KNOW Rossi will not allow that because if he does his scam is over.

“TRUSTED”, means not Andrea Rossi and any of his his sock puppet stooges.

• Official Post

Rossi is motivated by the pride in his invention. He wants to see his idea succeed and make a difference in the world. Unlike his detractors claims of his selfish indulgence, he is not using his creation as a way to make his life better. It is about how the world will look at Rossi in the long term future. As he approaches the end of his life, in these final few years that remains to him, he wants to leave his mark permanently on the world. Like Leonardo his hero, he wants to earn the fame and respect that engenders eternal immortality.

Oh barf!

• LOL - you mean like Doral?

LOL indeed. You know perfect;y well I don't. You still have not answered the yes or no question. (6th tme of asking)

Bertrand Russell said,
    “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.”

You are certain about Rossi, I have doubts.

• Axil -You've got gigantic nerve invoking "Leonardo". The truth is antithetical to your observation. Your boy has shafted most of his "partners" and his home country over his 5 decades as a scam artist. He poisoned forest roadsides, waterways and water tables in Italy by illegally disposing the waste oil he was paid to dispose of. He has conned $$ from investors and tricked governments and companies while creating false hope with his claimed inventions. His legacy is sealed and his "mark" is secure along with what is already an infamous footnote in the history of this sector. All facts - you're now becoming as stained as he is.

Rossi's motivation in his actions toward IH was not based on greed, but on revenge and the failure of IH to support Rossi's goal toward developing his invention into a commercial product. True or not, what moved Rossi was what he saw as a money grab. The results of how IH mismanaged Rossi are plan to see. Like any partnership, when goals diverge, a separation is inevitable. Now. like in any broken marriage, once lovers, now become bitter energies.

• Tiresome Axil - step one in applied engineering is a replicable prototype. Nothing from the R'ster worked. The R'ster

fabricated the Doral fiasco claiming a brilliant path to market. That machine didn't work as confirmed by R's abandonment of the design.

It was a money grab alright and the repeat con managed to weasel away.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.