Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Tiresome Axil - step one in applied engineering is a replicable prototype. Nothing from the R'ster worked. The R'ster

fabricated the Doral fiasco claiming a brilliant path to market. That machine didn't work as confirmed by R's abandonment of the design.

It was a money grab alright and the repeat con managed to weasel away.

"Nothing from the R'ster worked. "

Why did IH give Rossi $10,5 million?

• Axil - you know the answer to that. A couple of parlor tricks worked then certain academics issued a report that corroborated the R'ster spin.

He fooled many folks when he first got started. When real engineers got involved, he couldn't handle it but still tried to pull off his next money grab, failed then had the unmitigated audacity to litigate as part of his ongoing scam. That was his undoing. That is where the truth caught up with him - $$ story ends there.

While we're at it - you're a good person to ask since you know so much - do you think that the R'ster is still "engineering" all of these amazing new contraptions in Florida?

• LOL indeed. You know perfect;y well I don't. You still have not answered the yes or no question. (6th tme of asking)

Bertrand Russell said,
    “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.”

You are certain about Rossi, I have doubts.

Your logic is impeccable. NOT. Your logic is a load of codswallop.

Cats are animals, dogs are animals, therefore dogs are cats. Just because some wise people have doubts, that doesn't mean all people with doubts are wise. Please let us know where you were involved in the construction of industrial facilities -- in order that we may give a wide berth.

• Tiresome Axil - step one in applied engineering is a replicable prototype. Nothing from the R'ster worked. The R'ster

fabricated the Doral fiasco claiming a brilliant path to market. That machine didn't work as confirmed by R's abandonment of the design.

It was a money grab alright and the repeat con managed to weasel away.

Why didn't you go on with the trial then?

Everything was in your favor wasn't it?

• Why didn't you go on with the trial then?

Everything was in your favor wasn't it?

Gruber - it has been said before, but I guess from your comment you are not very familiar with how the US legal system works in civil cases?

Litigating parties never have "everything in their favour" - for example litigation costs are not in their favour and even if IH won Florida (where, surprise surprise, Rossi has ended up) is a great state to be in if you want to avoid paying what is legally owed. I defer to others with better knowledge of Floridian law how easy it would be to extract money from Rossi's wife and maze of shell companies etc in this case.

For this reason IH never wanted the Trial. Rossi started it, and then chickened out just before he was due to give evidence under oath.

• What are you doubts Adrian - it would be refreshing to hear them? Which aspects of the case against Rossi - which I notice you don't acknowledge here - do you accept?

Accept? I have laid out my position several times already. I don't want to keep repeating it like a babbler.

Congratulations: you posted a comment without an insult for a change.

• Axil - you know the answer to that. A couple of parlor tricks worked then certain academics issued a report that corroborated the R'ster spin.

He fooled many folks when he first got started. When real engineers got involved, he couldn't handle it but still tried to pull off his next money grab, failed then had the unmitigated audacity to litigate as part of his ongoing scam. That was his undoing. That is where the truth caught up with him - $$ story ends there.

While we're at it - you're a good person to ask since you know so much - do you think that the R'ster is still "engineering" all of these amazing new contraptions in Florida?

IMHO, Rossi's partner came up with the idea for the SK reactor and may have built it. It does not make sense for Rossi to make the QX reactor redundant. My sense is that the new partner is taking over a major part of the engineering that is going on in Rossi's shop. Rossi seems to be working at the partner's facility where SK development is occurring.

• IMHO, Rossi's partner came up with the idea for the SK reactor and may have built it. It does not make sense for Rossi to make the QX reactor redundant. My sense is that the new partner is taking over a major part of the engineering that is going on in Rossi's shop. Rossi seems to be working at the partner's facility where SK development is occurring.

If you clear your mind of the "Rossi has working product" meme that currently infects it, then it makes every sense for Rossi to abandon the QX, just as he has abandoned the e-cat, the hot-cat, etc, etc. The old technologies have no value since they do not, as IH found to their cost, work.

And as any new partner will eventually discover, the new technologies do not work either if Rossi runs to form, and I would be very very surprised if he did not.

• Axil - but of course. I've been forwarded docs from two different sources that ensure that the R'ster is no longer able to "engineer" from Florida (as in Cease and Desist). Hilariously - he had to claim that he never "engineered" on an unlicensed basis while in Florida which is the truth with the exception of an ongoing fiction.

There must be a lot of folks still after some accountability.

• Axil - but of course. I've been forwarded docs from two different sources that ensure that the R'ster is no longer able to "engineer" from Florida (as in Cease and Desist). Hilariously - he had to claim that he never "engineered" on an unlicensed basis while in Florida which is the truth with the exception of an ongoing fiction.

There must be a lot of folks still after some accountability.

I wonder sometimes whether Rossi specifically chose Florida as his base of operations since it has legal arrangements more than usually friendly towards his brand of activities, when compared with other US states.

• THH - that combined with the fact that the Feds (and State guys for that matter) concentrate on financial crimes beyond the "chump change levels" of >$100M. (although they did nab the R'ster's goldbug off a plane at MIA and sent him to a German prison by way of an Interpol warrant)

• THH - that combined with the fact that the Feds (and State guys for that matter) concentrate on financial crimes beyond the "chump change levels" of >$100M. (although they did nab the R'ster's goldbug off a plane at MIA and sent him to a German prison by way of an Interpol warrant)

Dewey, when did that happen?

What year, if you can answer? Do you have the name of the goldbug? I would like to do some Internet search.

May be the German media has something to say to this. I'm German.

• THH - that combined with the fact that the Feds (and State guys for that matter) concentrate on financial crimes beyond the "chump change levels" of >$100M.

I read in the newspapers -- and reported here -- that Florida has the highest rate of fraud per capita in the U.S., mainly in Medicare fraud and bilking elderly people. See:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/fe…eport-20180301-story.html

The total dollar value of personal frauds is only (only?) $905 million. I think Medicare fraud is larger.

Medicare fraud takes money from Uncle Sam, not the patients. (Some of the patients do not exist.) I suppose the FBI and other federal agencies are most likely to go after people who defraud Uncle Sam.

I read in the newspapers -- and reported here -- that Florida has the highest rate of fraud per capita in the U.S

This is a good reason that explains why the great “inventor” operates his farce in Miami, the home of fraud.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.