Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Shane - I'd like to remind you that much of the R'ster's efforts in discovery were invested in trying to find if IH shared his "IP' with others. They scoured the emails and focused on that topic in depositions with all deposed IH people. Because that didn't happen, there was no evidence that the R'ster's attorneys could have found or used to make this point in the trial. There was not a hint of evidence to support this lie of R and his disciples. All IH folks told the truth and guess what - you can tell the truth the same way every time!

Does this mean that Rossi main concern was the I.P?

• Tiresome Axil - step one in applied engineering is a replicable prototype. Nothing from the R'ster worked. The R'ster

fabricated the Doral fiasco claiming a brilliant path to market. That machine didn't work as confirmed by R's abandonment of the design.

It was a money grab alright and the repeat con managed to weasel away.

Dewey

Did the I.H. Engineers check th ECat QX

that A.R. worked at in Doral?

Sam

• Official Post

Does this mean that Rossi main concern was the I.P?

Sam,

You are referring to Rossi's frantic search of IH's emails, to find out if they gave his IP away to others in their portfolio. That is a good point you make, and something that is a head scratcher, Same goes for his multi year effort to get a patent, or why he did not retire from scamming after Doral . Brings up the often asked: "why would he bother doing that, if he had nothing?".

Only two good answers: He has something, or he is crazy. I say the latter (crazy), because he really thought IH prevented him from getting a Nobel. Maybe I should say, crazy like a fox, because of Doral.

• Rossi maintains a blog because he requires recognition for his work. IMHO, Rossi is roundly misunderstood by his critics, competitors, and enemies. Money is just a way to a means. What drives Rossi forward is the desire for everlasting fame, the need to be universally recognized as the best that ever was. Anybody who runs around in a circle for 24 straight hours to set a record that cannot be broken needs to live forever in the record books.

• Official Post

Shane,

The other question you should ask is why does Rossi do his ridiculous blog? If you consider what the answer to that must be, it provides insight into the answers to your other questions.

I think it is because he likes the adulation he gets from his sockpuppets. They do seem to genuinely worship him, and everyone of them thought his Stockholm video was convincing.

• The other question you should ask is why does Rossi do his ridiculous blog?

It seems the new norm these days is that every crazy person has their own blog. It’s perhaps a little churlish to name names, but I can think of at least two. (No, not you RG).

• Gerard McEk

September 25, 2018 at 6:32 AM

Dear Andrea,

I am not sure it has been asked, if so, I apologize:

Will your partner in business be introduced during the presentation in January 2019?

Thanks, kind regards, Gerard

Andrea Rossi

September 25, 2018 at 9:56 AM

Gerard McEk:

No.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

----------------------------------------------------

The actions of the partner is instructive to what the partner wants to do in the marketplace.

If the partner is a patent troll (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent_troll), the partner would advertise far and wide their connection to the IP so that this IP will attract investment in the partner.

If the partner wants to maximize their competitive advantage in the market, they will keep their involvement in the IP confidential until the product is ready for release so that the competition is given no time to reacts and prepare any possible response to the product announcement and marketing of the partner.

• I am curious; what constitutes "practicing engineering without a license"? I ask, because if Rossi could be issued a cease and desist for that, so could others here.

In some countries you are only allowed to call yourself an Engineer if you have a degree and are a chartered member of the professional body for that type of engineer. Not sure if this is the case in the USA.

Edit: in here it say you need a licence to offer your services as an engineer to the public in the USA...

https://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=360865

• Official Post

CW,

I saw the one comment in your reference, where someone offering their services as an engineer has to have a license, but others disputed that. I am just curious what regulation Rossi violated, that led to his being given a cease and desist order? There first has to be a complaint to the appropriate government agency that he is doing such and such, and it would state what such and such is in violation of. Then the agency checks it out.

Wonder what the complaint said?

• Rossi maintains a blog because he requires recognition for his work. IMHO, Rossi is roundly misunderstood by his critics, competitors, and enemies. Money is just a way to a means. What drives Rossi forward is the desire for everlasting fame, the need to be universally recognized as the best that ever was. Anybody who runs around in a circle for 24 straight hours to set a record that cannot be broken needs to live forever in the record books.

Axil,

Great, I hope you’re right, BUT,

If that’s true, Why won’t he do 1, just 1, a single proper energy Out vs: Energy In measurement?

I believe he won’t because he can’t,

If he does his scam will be exposed,

That is why he comes up with all of these foolishly idiotic impossibly ridiculous schemes of resistors, home made heat exchangers, fake customers etc.

• See

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1703.05249

Nucleon polarizability and long range strong

force from I=2 meson exchange potential

Carl-Oscar Gullström, Andrea Rossi

18 july 2017

• This is what IH aspires to become: a patent troll.

https://www.cnet.com/news/insi…st-hated-company-in-tech/

Inside Intellectual Ventures, the most hated company in tech

Nathan Myhrvold and other executives at the controversial company say critics simply don't understand what they're doing. CNET went behind the scenes to understand what 40,000 patents and an unapologetic plan to make money from them really means.

Last year, Intellectual Ventures disclosed that it had generated $2 billion in license revenues from its patents.

It won't be long before these parasites start their accumulation of LENR patents.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.