Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• This complaint referenced above is proof of what I have been saying lo these many months:

https://files.acrobat.com/a/pr…03-4fa7-adde-3eb5d60b5c1a

The gist of this is, you have to have a license to practice engineering. Plus -- not stated here but along the same lines -- you have to have certificates to operate large heaters and other industrial equipment. Smaller equipment such as household water heaters and space heaters have to be approved by UL. You can't just set up shop and start installing 40 MW heaters.

Axil and others have denied this. This document shows what happens when the Florida Board of Professional Engineers discovers you are violating regulations. There are many, many other regulators, government officials, inspectors and others who will prevent you from installing an untested, uncertified 40 MW nuclear reactor.

Some people here have described airport-bookstore potboiler novel scenarios in which a regulator finds out the gadget is working, stammers, and tries to phone his boss who would instantly on his authority okay the use of device despite all the rules and regulations. If only he knew! Because otherwise Rossi might pack up the whole thing and leave town. (Granted, Rossi does have an uncanny ability to rapidly disassemble heavy equipment such as the invisible mezzanine heat exchanger.) As if a government employee would do such a thing! "Go ahead and test that 40 MW nuclear reactor in downtown Miami! So what if no one knows how it works." -- is not something you will hear from a mid-level government official in the lifetime of the universe.

• The gist of this is, you have to have a license to practice engineering...

Have no fear!

The wonderful wizard of Roz has no need for such things as valid professional degrees or licenses. There is still a safe space for AA and Sam: Rossi has a new eminently and throughly licensed "virtual" customer/partner who is building everything at their automated robotic factory. But it's super secret so he can't tell anyone who or where it is, not even when he does his January video demonstration.

I guess Rossi's fake chemical engineering degree (scroll to the bottom) from fraudulent and now deceased Kensington University doesn't meet Florida's professional requirements.

Do not expect AA or Sam to cease or desist in their trust and support for this scam master, though. Rossi is not running short on material for fictional explanations that tickle the imagination of his fan club, no matter how absurd.

Babbling pathoskeptics will all be proven wrong when his super-secret robotic factory-wielding customer/partner starts buying and selling heat, @40MW a pop.

Was that millions? Where did you read that? (I have no idea how much money was involved.) [for the thermoelectric scam]

Yes, millions. The loss to the Army was about $9 million in terms of Rossi plus their people plus several private companies they paid plus test apparatus they had designed and built. Parsons was one of the companies. Rossi got at least $2 million, perhaps more. The original ecats were made of junk and did not cost very much. How much is a band heater these days? This is from memory. I have no time to look it all up again!

• Official Post

Thanks SOT. You have obviously been doing some research during your 2 week absence. Quite the feat for someone who is mentally challenged to search for anything. ;) But hey, who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth?

I see Rossi mentions several times to the investigator, that he is in Rome July 9 2018, to start a "complicated surgery". He stayed in the hospital until 18 July, at the end of which he made it a point again to tell the investigator his pain was getting better. Funny. Anyway, I would be curious to see what his JONP shows during those 9 days?

One other thing that stuck out to me, was his claiming some present engineering activity going on in California, and Illinois. Do not know what that implies, but maybe Adrian, Sam, and Director can make something of it.

Looking forward to your getting that James Bass report. Keep up the good work!

• Buck

I think the January presentation will be very interesting given how Rossi answered Question #3 in the following exchange. If the information shared is in line with the Stockholm demonstration with a COP=500, it should create quite a buzz. The energy experts in the crowd will quickly recognize the implications, IMO. The back-of-the-envelope math says: you buy $0.20 of electricity to generate $100 worth of heat . . . that is hard to ignore.

=================================================

Gerard McEk

September 27, 2018 at 3:01 PM

Dear Andrea,

Time is speeding ahead and you are still saying that you’r on track to present a new paradigm change (at least that’s how we as your devoted followers see the Ecat).

Just a few questions:

1. Are you already able to produce the reactors automaticly?

2. How far (in percentage) have you build-up your automatic production facility?

3. Will you uncover the COP, power usage, operation time, maintenace requirements, half load operationele time, etc. etc. at your presentation in January?

Just to get a clear picture of yourself:

4. Do you prefer doing R&D on your Ecat or bringing it into production?

5. Do you prefer doing theoretical work on the Ecat or R&D or bringing it into production?

One last question:

6. Do you believe it is needed to have a full theoretical understanding, when bringing the Ecat on the market?

Thank you for answering our (sometimes personal) questions!

Kind regards, Gerard

Andrea Rossi

September 27, 2018 at 3:56 PM

Gerard McEk:

1- we are working on that, but not ready yet

2- enough

3- yes

4- do you prefer your heart or your lever?

5- theoretical work is very important, but not necessary, R&D and industrialization are necessary

6- no. Fire has been used by mankind for ten thousands of years also for industrial applications, basic for the industrial revolution, before the discovery of the chemical reactions of oxygen and the quantic status of the electrons mechanism.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Andrea Rossi July 21, 2018 at 8:31 AM

Glen Pastorin:

We have to get a specific licence, the Customer has to get the authorization to the installation.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Frank Acland July 21, 2018 at 10:03 AM Dear Andrea, The specific licenses and authorizations you speak of — with a technology as new and revolutionary as the E-Cat, how difficult is it to obtain them? Many thanks,

• Andrea Rossi July 21, 2018 at 12:59 PM

Frank Acland:

Being the industrial Ecat already certified it is not difficult. There is a procedure to go through with the help of an engineer certified by the State, related to the connections etc. Obviously all the components must be certified.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Never missed a day of blogging in July 2018. How dedicated is that?

Thanks SOT. You have obviously been doing some research during your 2 week absence. Quite the feat for someone who is mentally challenged to search for anything.

Yeah well, I can't take the credit. Someone emailed me the link. The facts about the thermoelectric converters was my own work some years ago. I even contacted an agency (and paid for) for copies of reports under FOIA . Unfortunately, complete copies of all reports were not kept. There was plenty there to determine fraud though. The supposedly highly efficient device was never seen or tested by anyone reliable or credible. No clear image of it existed. My best guess is that it existed like the QX or whatever it is exists. A piece of junk made of Home Depot Garden Department parts. And the converters delivered to the Army turned out to be non-working parts obtained as surplus at low cost through a San Diego company as per "Gary Wright" who tracked down the parts and named the manufacturer. Some postulated that they were simply Peltier Effect ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoelectric_effect ) coolers intended to be used in containers for keeping beer and food cold at picnics. Except that the ones Rossi gave the Army didn't even function properly in that role! If you look at the illustration in the wiki and at the photos in the CERL report of the project, the similarity is obvious. See:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…ThermoelectricDevices.pdf

• Effects on believers?

Nothing, he's still an hero, a very reliable genius, the greatest inventor of all.

His words are always the truth.

An engineer?

-Sure!

-Oh yes...

-Uhm, maybe...

-Not exactly...

-CONFIDENTIAL!

On his webpage (http://ingandrearossi.net/cat/biography/) he says:

Degree in Philosophy at the University of Milan and degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Kensington, first researches and first patents for getting anergy from waste treatment

Warm Regards

• Official Post

You go through major surgery, lay in a hospital bed for the next 10 days in painful agony, while continuing to post here the whole time, and you will be my hero. :)

He is one tough guy. At Doral, he stood inside a 1MW plant with no ventilation for one year. You try that, and see if all you lose is your hair.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.