Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Roseland67, I must vigorously disagree with you -- never underestimate AA's thickness.

• You might get run over by a car, (>30,000 killed per year.) so I suppose you advocate no one should ever leave their house.

AA and Director: Damned straight skippy, bring back the Corvair, bring back electrical sockets with no GCI, bring back untested medications, get rid of all those pesky agencies, you know, UL, FDA and other regulators, get rid of the FDIC, arsenic, lead and mercury in your drinking water is just A-OK with me -- AA and Director are right, just unleash the pure inventiveness and creativity of people like Rossi and hey, if another Three Mile Island, Chernobyl or Fukushima results, then, as my Torts professor used to say "too bad, so sad." Fortunately, IMHO any of that is highly unlikely with Rossi because he is a total fraud and con man.

• I'm not, but you demonstrate with every post you don't know what you are talking about. Wait until you see the SK demonstrated before making up more rubbish.

AA,

What do you think this “SK” demo is going

to show?

Rossi has no idea how to properly measure energy in and out, he has proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

This “demo” will another Rube Goldberg kludge of various plumbing and electrical parts without proper measurement,

followed by a group of blithering idiots clapping their hands, nodding their heads and singing the praises of another successful demo that showed nothing.

• If 1 gram when in and only 2 mg came out, the removal must have been difficult...don't you think.

10 mg came out. See page 28 of the Lugano report.

Still doesn't make it a big job.

Also, page 8, Lugano report:

"After cooling, the E-Cat was again opened by breaking one of the caps, and the powder was collected and put in a test tube."

Not....After cooling, the E-Cat was again opened by breaking one of the caps, and the powder was scraped with great difficulty from the interior and put in a test tube....

• HAve you gone completely bonkers? Tell the babblers they are wrong in saying he will just use electric pwer to probide the heat.

THe judgement of whether the heat is supplied will not come from Rossi or a referee but from the client using it.

AA,

This is why no one takes you seriously,

Mindlessly foolish things like this, mercy.

Rossi gets another sock puppet to say he is using the SK to provide heat and it is saving him money.

There, that’s what he is going to do, now,

how does this prove Energy Out>Energy In

How.

I guarantee you do not respond to this post

because you can’t.

• Whatever...

Cook states 2 mg was removed

At the temperature of operation of the ECat

used in the Lugano test, the Lithium

contained in the LiAlH4 is vaporized, and

consequently was distributed evenly within

the volume of the E-Cat. In contrast, the

Nickel fuel remained in a solid or liquid state.

At the time of sampling after one month of

operation, Nickel was found to be encrusted

on the internal surface of the reactor, from

which a 2 mg sample of “ash” was obtained

near to the center of the charge. Starting with

an initial charge of approximately 1 gram, it

cannot be said that the 2 mg sample was

necessarily representative of the entire Nickel

charge, but it remains to be explained how the

isotopic ratios in the 2 mg sample show

predominantly 62

28Ni34.

https://e-catworld.com/2015/04…-e-cat-recipe-hank-mills/

Due to the temperature differential between the inside of the reactor and the surface, this means the lithium in the reactor was most certainly boiling at around 1400C or higher. Replicators need to target this temperature in their attempts.

The aluminum also vaporized as witnessed by the aluminum particles seen in the ash... proof of at least 2500C.

On page 44 of the Lugano report, a iron particles was also characterized. That means that the temperature in the reaction zone reached 2900C

• THe judgement of whether the heat is supplied will not come from Rossi or a referee but from the client using it.

"The client" is himself. He pretends to have a client. He makes up fake invoices, and fake messages from the client. He has an empty room with a small radiator in it, which he claims is a giant factory. THERE IS NO CLIENT. It is a sham to fool investors and people like you.

That was how it worked at Doral, and that is how he will do it the next time, unless law enforcement authorities stop him.

He himself admitted it was all a sham! He admitted there was no client. But you are so beguiled by him, and so anxious to believe his lies -- blinded by wishful thinking -- you refuse to look at his confessions in the lawsuit depositions.

• Rossi has no idea how to properly measure energy in and out, he has proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Actually, I think he does know how to properly measure this. I have had e-mail exchanges with him and I have spoken with people who worked with him. He could do this right if he wanted to. His fake demos are deliberately wrong, not mistakes.

Also, at times he plays stupid. He pretends to know less than he actually knows.

At Doral, he was phoning it in. That was such a crude fake, it did not fool anyone. You can see from the report it was nonsense. However, some of his earlier demos were pretty convincing. They fooled me. From a distance, anyway. I like to think . . . okay, I hope that if I had been there, and if he had let me measure the temperatures and flow rates, I would seen the problem. He never let anyone else measure anything, presumably to prevent that. The moment I told him I would bring my own instruments, he cut me off an never once invited me to anything. I would not go to any demo of this sort without my own instruments, even at Mizuno's lab.

• axil ,

The Lugano reactor didn't get hotter than 820 C, outside. That means it didn't get hotter than about 1030 C on the inside.

You need to realize how hot the heater wire would be if the outside was 1400 C. It would melt. The Lugano experiment could never have run for 20 days at ~1400 C.

It doesn't matter if the wire was electrically heated to get the 1400 C outside, or if there was a nuclear reaction deep inside.

• You might get run over by a car, (>30,000 killed per year.)

Indeed. That is the lowest it has been since 1949. In 1979, 50,000 people were killed, even though the population was lower and people drove less. Per capita and per mile, the fatality rate has fallen by 36% in recent years.

And why is that? Because of seat belts, air bags, crash zones, crash testing, and other improvements. All of which industry fought tooth and nail to prevent, but the government and the regulators insisted on.

In the next few decades, the fatality rate will fall close to zero, as self driving cars replace human driven ones. Auto fatalities will eventually be so rare, they will be front-page news, like airplane crashes are today. To their credit, the auto industry is not opposed to this innovation. They are leading it. Maybe they learned their lesson from the past 50 years of improvements in safety. Perhaps they now realize that killing and maiming your customers in ways you can easily avoid is not good for business. If the government had not forced that lesson on them, they would not have learned it, and by now fatalities would be closer to 100,000 a year.

• Actually, I think he does know how to properly measure this. I have had e-mail exchanges with him and I have spoken with people who worked with him. He could do this right if he wanted to. His fake demos are deliberately wrong, not mistakes.

Also, at times he plays stupid. He pretends to know less than he actually knows.

At Doral, he was phoning it in. That was such a crude fake, it did not fool anyone. You can see from the report it was nonsense. However, some of his earlier demos were pretty convincing. They fooled me. From a distance, anyway. I like to think . . . okay, I hope that if I had been there, and if he had let me measure the temperatures and flow rates, I would seen the problem. He never let anyone else measure anything, presumably to prevent that. The moment I told him I would bring my own instruments, he cut me off an never once invited me to anything. I would not go to any demo of this sort without my own instruments, even at Mizuno's lab.

Well, I was intrigued at first and hopeful, but upon further review and deeper investigation it became obvious to me that Rossi is a fraud and a conman.

If he truly knows how to measure properly and he chooses not to, why in God’s name would any reasonably sane person believe anything this boob does?

• If he truly knows how to measure properly and he chooses not to, why in God’s name would any reasonably sane person believe anything this boob does?

Read this report, and you will see:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LeviGindication.pdf

Do you find anything wrong with it? I don't. I suppose there must be something wrong somewhere, or perhaps Levi et al. were in cahoots with him. But if this is fake, it is a darn good fake.

I said that he never let others make measurements. This was an exception. Levi et al. said they made all of the measurements with their own instruments, and they had a time lapse video of the reactor the entire time, so they are sure no one monkeyed with it.

Doral was a whole different story. As I said, he was phoning it in. He wasn't even trying to make it convincing. Early in the test, I heard from people at I.H. that it was not working. I did not know the details until much later, but you can read them now in the Penon report. It is very different from the above report by Levi.

The second report from Levi was a disaster.

• Regarding: "The Lugano reactor didn't get hotter than 820 C, outside. That means it didn't get hotter than about 1030 C on the inside."

This is not necessarily true. A very small zone of extreme heat production can distributed heat over a large surface area. For example, a car spark ignition produces a small by intense gasoline explosion with a temperature of 3000C that is distributed over a large volume of the engine block.

How can less than a gram of fuel produce 1.5 MWh during the 32 days run without vaporizing? you are good at numbers. Figure it out.

• "The client" is himself. He pretends to have a client. He makes up fake invoices, and fake messages from the client. He has an empty room with a small radiator in it, which he claims is a giant factory. THERE IS NO CLIENT. It is a sham to fool investors and people like you.

That was how it worked at Doral, and that is how he will do it the next time, unless law enforcement authorities stop him.

He himself admitted it was all a sham! He admitted there was no client. But you are so beguiled by him, and so anxious to believe his lies -- blinded by wishful thinking -- you refuse to look at his confessions in the lawsuit depositions.

Just to once again make this point, because reading entire Rossi depositions is just... painful.

Document 207-36

Page 22

13 Q. Not many. So on a day-to-day basis you

14 are at the Doral warehouse, correct?

15 A. Every day.

16 Q. All right. And any operations that are

17 occurring at the Doral warehouse on behalf of J.M.

18 Products, you are controlling?

19 A. Absolutely.

20 Q. And that has been so since J.M. Products

21 was formed, correct?

22 A. It is correct.

23 Q. All right. So you, Andrea Rossi, control

24 all of the day-to-day activity of J.M. Products,

25 correct?

Page 23

1 A. Correct.

2 Q. You, Andrea Rossi, control Leonardo

3 Corporation, correct?

4 A. Correct.

5 Q. Leonardo Corporation pays all the

6 expenses of J.M. Products, correct?

7 A. No.

8 MR. CHAIKEN: Object to form.

9 BY MR. PACE:

10 Q. What expenses does J.M. Products incur

11 that Leonardo does not pay?

12 A. You are forgetting that I told you at the

13 beginning of this deposition that Leonardo paid the

14 expenses of J.M. as a compensation of the products --

15 Q. But they are still paying it. My

16 question was Leonardo pays for whatever reason -- you

17 can explain later the reason.

18 MR. ARAN: Objection. Let's not talk

19 over each other.

20 BY MR. PACE:

21 Q. Fair enough, I am just asking a

22 question. You can explain later why they paid it.

23 A. Okay.

24 Q. You can explain in the trial. You can

25 explain it at some other context.

Page 24

1 A. Okay.

2 Q. My question was -- let's see if you can

3 answer my question though. Because I thought we went

4 through this already.

5 You, as the corporate representative of

6 J.M. Products, are here to say -- to testify that the

7 only expenses of which you are aware of J.M. Products

8 were paid by Leonardo Corporation, correct?

9 A. If we limit our description of the facts

10 to the action of paying the bills, yes.

11 Q. Yes, sir. I am --

12 A. If we confine, yes.

13 Q. We will get into the explanation of why

14 they paid but I am just trying to establish that you,

15 Andrea Rossi, ran the day-to-day operations of J.M.

16 Products, correct?

17 A. Yes, it is correct.

18 Q. You, Andrea Rossi, controlled Leonardo

19 Corporation, correct?

20 A. Correct.

21 Q. Leonardo Corporation paid for all the

22 day-to-day expenses of which you are aware for J.M.

23 Products, correct?

24 A. Correct.

25 Q. So there is -- the building -- the Doral

Page 25

1 warehouse where J.M. Products is located, that was

2 found by you, correct?

3 A. Correct.

4 Q. It was leased by Leonardo, correct?

5 A. Correct.

6 Q. J.M. Products subleased whatever

7 section -- whatever portion they used from Leonardo,

8 correct?

9 A. Correct.

Page 27

24 Q. Andrea Rossi controls J.M. Products,

25 correct?

Page 28

1 MR. ARAN: Objection to form.

2 MR. CHAIKEN: Object to form.

3 THE WITNESS: No.

4 BY MR. PACE:

5 Q. Why is it that Andrea Rossi does not

6 control J.M. Products?

7 A. Because to control J.M. Products mean to

8 have full control of J.M. Products. As you -- as you

9 have heard from the beginning, I was not in the board

10 of directors. I was not the president. I was not

11 the CEO.

12 I was the director of all the scientific

13 research and development activity and experimental

14 activity of J.M., so I was the director and I am

15 responsible about all the day by day operations,

16 working operations that take -- that have taken act

17 inside the factory of J.M., not of all the actions or

18 deeds that are related to the -- to the activity that

19 is proper of a president or of a board of directors.

20 Q. What other activities does J.M. Products

21 engage in, other than activities that you have

22 controlled?

23 A. I don't know

Page 32

1 Q. So to the best of your knowledge there

2 are no activities by J.M. Products outside the

3 factory?

4 MR. ARAN: Objection to form,

5 mischaracterization.

6 THE WITNESS: I am not able to answer

7 about things that I am not aware of.

8 BY MR. PACE:

9 Q. Fair enough, but I think I asked to the

10 best of your knowledge. Let me ask the question

11 again.

12 A. The best of my knowledge is I don't

13 know.

14 Q. To the best of your knowledge you are not

15 aware of any activities of J.M. Products other than

16 what occurs at the Doral warehouse?

17 A. Yes.

18 Q. All right.

19 A. Sorry but, you know, it's the English to

20 the best of your knowledge that had put me in

21 difficulty because I don't know the semantic limit of

22 that proposition. This is why I was --

23 Q. Understood. I understand. Some of these

24 things I am trying to find out, you can only answer

25 to the knowledge that you either have prior to

Page 33

1 preparing for the deposition or in connection with

2 preparing for the deposition.

3 But as a corporate representative of J.M.

4 Products if the question, in fact, falls within the

5 scope of the topics for which you are a corporate

6 representative, and that can be a debate between

7 counsel but if it does your answer, you know, is

8 controlling for the corporation.

9 If it doesn't, then it's just your

10 personal -- you know, what Andrea Rossi knows

11 personally.

12 A. Yeah.

13 Q. You would agree with me that as it

14 relates to Leonardo Corporation the only activities

15 of J.M. Products that are of significance to Leonardo

16 Corporation are the activities at the Doral

17 warehouse, correct?

18 MR. CHAIKEN: Object to form.

19 THE WITNESS: Can you kindly repeat?

20 BY MR. PACE:

21 Q. It's a long question. I will try again.

22 The only activities of J.M. Products that are

23 relevant to Leonardo Corporation are those activities

24 at the Doral warehouse, correct?

25 A. Yes, it is correct.

Page 34

1 Q. And those activities you, Andrea Rossi,

2 had complete control over?

3 A. Yes.

• Regarding: "The Lugano reactor didn't get hotter than 820 C, outside. That means it didn't get hotter than about 1030 C on the inside."

This is not necessarily true. A very small zone of extreme heat production can distributed heat over a large surface area. For example, a car spark ignition produces a small by intense gasoline explosion with a temperature of 3000C that is distributed over a large volume of the engine block.

On average. The way the Lugano results were reported. Two day increments distilled into a single line of data.

What, may I ask, is the average engine block temperature in your example?

How can less than a gram of fuel produce 1.5 MWh during the 32 days run without vaporizing? you are good at numbers. Figure it out.

Easy. The output calculations are wrong. Demonstrably wrong.

Additionally, the same answer as the answer I gave to the question above. Around 0.4 MWh were applied electrically to 1 gram of "fuel" and it survived...even if they did have to dig around poke it out with a stick.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.