Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• AND they were both broken, covered with spiderwebs and didn't turn a single RPM during the R'ster's reign in this space.

Regarding supersonic steam decibels - anybody remember Renzie's picture of the R'ster listening to a Saturn V rocket motor with his stethoscope?

Guess what I found in a lab drawer today?

THE stethoscope!!!!

• AND they were both broken, covered with spiderwebs and didn't turn a single RPM during the R'ster's reign in this space.

Regarding supersonic steam decibels - anybody remember Renzie's picture of the R'ster listening to a Saturn V rocket motor with his stethoscope?

Guess what I found in a lab drawer today?

THE stethoscope!!!!

Wow,

Like Khrusxhrv’s shoe😎

• Those 4 pipes appeared on the wall after the 1-year trial at the Doral ended. In a picture (see below) taken by IH representatives during a walkaround on the final day of plant operations on Jan 16 2016, those pipes are nowhere to be seen.

The pipes are the same diameter as those that Rossi claimed made up the 2nd-storey heat exchanger. In his depositions Rossi claimed that he had had to take the heat exchanger apart and reuse its pipes for some sort of secret research project. I think he hoped that people would assume that these are the ones. The total length of the pipes is shorter than claimed for the heat exchanger though.

• Official Post

Oh the memories! We were so lucky to have all these documents and photos made public. Had we not, it would have become a Dewey said/Rossi said. With the help of his JONP, and support of his sock puppets, Rossi probably would have won out. Today we would be praising Rossi, instead of burying him, and Dewey would probably have stroked out.

Looking forward to the next scam. Unfortunately, we won't get to see anything. What we learn will be from Rossisays, unless this one ends up in court like Doral. That is doubtful, so guess I will have to get my thrills from JONP

• Not deliberately. They didn't know he was dead.

The rule is if the recipient of the Nobel dies

between the announcement and the presentation they will receive it.

Dr Steinman died before the announcement

but they broke the rule and awarded him the Nobel.

Another Canadian Donna Strickland won a Nobel today in Physics.She did her research not to far from me at the University of Waterloo.My daughter graduated from that

University.

https://www.therecord.com/news…to-uw-s-donna-strickland/

• Oh the memories! We were so lucky to have all these documents and photos made public. Had we not, it would have become a Dewey said/Rossi said. With the help of his JONP, and support of his sock puppets, Rossi probably would have won out. Today we would be praising Rossi, instead of burying him, and Dewey would probably have stroked out.

Looking forward to the next scam. Unfortunately, we won't get to see anything. What we learn will be from Rossisays, unless this one ends up in court like Doral. That is doubtful, so guess I will have to get my thrills from JONP

If Dewey and Rossi had figured each other out and got along things might have turned

out different.

• In case you all don't know it, the plan is unfolding. Seems his strategy team has chosen the strategy someone in here posted a year or more ago, build your own and we will supply the fuel ect~Within the internet Q anon's, some have gone all in. falling for it hook line and sinker.

I would suggest not interfering with the deep pockets cashing in. it may drag them in here.

• It is really entertaining to read on JONP...and should be eye-opening to the sam's and AA's here. Rossi still doesn't seem to have a clue if his gadget works, but claims to start and sell a certified product based on his marvellous SK Ecat in robotized factories??? How can this be? If you follow carefully his explanations one could think he is already about to prepare the crowd for another fail or delay or big excuse...

If there was a real global player in the game who signed a contract and is about to spend millions Rossi would never be allowed to write such a BS every other day...but I am almost sure that is part of his conspiracy and misleading the snakes and trolls...

Andrea Rossi
    October 3, 2018 at 2:42 AM

Koen Vandewalle:

As you know, SK stays for Sven Kullander. The Ecat SK evolution has taken substantial advantage from what I learnt from him during our discussions in Uppsala and in Bologna, together with Prof Sergio Focardi and Prof Hanno Essen of the University of Stockholm.

I am strongly indebted with “SK”. I want to say clearly that if , as it seems, the SK will work, the merit is also of Sven Kullander, but if it will fail ( which is not impossible ), the failure will be totally mine, because at the end I decided how to apply what I learnt.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• S12 - The R'ster looks for marks that he can draw into his schema then keep them there after reality is revealed (based on greed and in a corrupt manner).

That has worked well enough for him in his previous runs. He wasn't counting on running squarely into the incorruptible.

We seek opportunities that might work and that can change the status quo for the better if they work - the antithesis of the R'ster's modus operandi.

• It's hard to talk people from falling for pyramid scheme, If they don't think it out for them selves they are not very good as truth seekers. Using the Q-anon platform may at the same time destroy this attempt, There are some smart Patriots in the bunch. Time will tell.

• More of 10 years elapsed and Genius's believers repeat always same scheme (wait, it will see, ...), but these are only chatter.

• could be trouble,

Rossi didn’t say F5😎

• AA and Director: Damned straight skippy, bring back the Corvair, bring back electrical sockets with no GCI, bring back untested medications, get rid of all those pesky agencies, you know, UL, FDA and other regulators, get rid of the FDIC, arsenic, lead and mercury in your drinking water is just A-OK with me -- AA and Director are right, just unleash the pure inventiveness and creativity of people like Rossi and hey, if another Three Mile Island, Chernobyl or Fukushima results, then, as my Torts professor used to say "too bad, so sad." Fortunately, IMHO any of that is highly unlikely with Rossi because he is a total fraud and con man.

Don't get me started on politics: I support the abolishment of most unconstitutional federal agencies.

The truth is that some minimal regulation is good. However, regulation has reached insane proportions and often is managed by those who have a financial stake involved. I fully believe that the usage of the Quark and other exotic energy technologies that don't seem to be exploding catastrophically taking out large areas of real estate should be allowed to be commercialized with only basic safety tests. Early steam boilers often failed and even killed people at times. If today's regulations were in place, they wouldn't have been used in trains and other vehicles for much longer.

• That comment made sense to me.But is answer to my comment does not.

Sounds like the way an intellectual would answer.

1. Sam October 3, 2018 at 12:46 PM

Hello Dr Rossi

You said you learned a lot from Scientists.

If I remember correctly you have skills with tools.

If this is correct can you say what tools and where

you learned these skills.

Regards

Sam

2. Andrea Rossi October 3, 2018 at 4:26 PM

Sam:

Skills and tools are a synthesis of intersubjective forces very complex to analyze in the context of their universe, as your question implies.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.