Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Rossi is qualified (at Master's level I think) in Philosophy. this no doubt makes him an entertaining and charismatic intellectual companion in Italian or US Cafes, as we have learnt from Marci - who gave us an insightful character sketch in infinity Magazine quite a while ago.

He has alas no qualifications in engineering and almost none in science (i think he may have done some general science courses his part of a more general undergraduate degree). I of course don't count the bought and fake qualification from the now shut-down Kensington University.

THH

• Rossi is qualified (at Master's level I think) in Philosophy. this no doubt makes him an entertaining and charismatic intellectual companion in Italian or US Cafes, as we have learnt from Marci - who gave us an insightful character sketch in infinity Magazine quite a while ago.

He has alas no qualifications in engineering and almost none in science (i think he may have done some general science courses his part of a more general undergraduate degree). I of course don't count the bought and fake qualification from the now shut-down Kensington University.

THH

righty right.

But, whatever he tries, he was dumping toxic waste into places not intended for this. To make money. This is the most convincing evidence, not to trust him, in whatever way. At least for me.

And this fact lets his charisma vanish at once.

"Clean energy", bla bla bla...

• Sam12 - not sure what your intention is to ask Rossi such questions, but be assured there are way more and very much different skills required to become and be successfuly employed as an "engineer". Proably everybody knows what is and how to use a screwdriver or a hammer or a stethoscope... even Rossi does (my guess)... :)

1. Sam October 3, 2018 at 7:07 PM

Can I simply ask if you are good with hand tools?

2. Translate Andrea Rossi October 4, 2018 at 4:42 AM

Sam:

Which kind of tools?

Warm Regards

A.R.

• From memory his M.Phil (equivalent) was awarded with top honours - the subject was the theory of relativity. So nothing to do with science.

Another "thumbs up" for Rossi! :thumbup:

Care to give us a qualified and scientific review of the "very convincing" and "outstanding" Stockholm event you personally attended and that Rossi posts about almost every day and that AA keeps pointing to as evidence that Rossi has something? Surely this top honors student on the subject of relativity must have performed some valid and substantiated work there? After all, it was "Very Convincing" as stated by all the "posters" on JONP!

As a matter of fact, now that so much info has came forward over the years (and none of it positive towards Rossi), I am still interested in ANY test, data, demo or other event that gives ANY credence to Rossi that you can provide the basis of your belief in Rossi on?

And yet LION and Johnny Five are not to be trusted? Hmmmm…. :/

• Official Post

Even if I have no doubt about Doral, about the Petroldragon story, things are not clear, and there was from our incomplete data a plausible deniability.

As I caught in La Stampa and in Il coriere de la Serra, even if the journalist were initially enthusiastic, the absolutely furious on Rossi, the informations let some doubt.

Pollution happened after someone opened some tanks, and the cleaning of the sone was visibly the occasion for some to get easy money, letting impression organized crime was near...

What is more shocking is the fact that he was condemned clearly for gold smuggling, and Dewey reported that this was not "recycled" garbage but truck-size gold smuggling...

Anyway who cares, you can learn a true job in Jail, you can be a clown, a jerk, and be good at repairing cars or just lucky with nickel hydrides.

Without clear data, accepting journalists can be dishonest, like police, or con-men and mafia contractors, it is hard to build a certainty.

Doral, Lugano, are all we need to have an opinion. Face your opinion, don't make guesses with old stories.

Care to give us a qualified and scientific review of the "very convincing" and "outstanding" Stockholm event you personally attended and that Rossi posts about almost every day and that AA keeps pointing to as evidence that Rossi has something?

No problem Bob, this supporter said: "it was just a demo"...

• Never feed a troll. Not that they are tolerated here, of course.

I shall certainly attempt to be as comprehensive and accurate when reporting as I can be. No point in going otherwise. As for hard questions, I have some to ask, but cannot of course guarantee they will be answered.

Troll? I certainly hope not.

The above statement (1377) was what some were expecting when deciding to contribute to your travel expenses. (Not that you requested any) However, trusting in your experience, knowledge and your self stated commitment to report comprehensively, some gave funds to offset the cost of the trip, looking forward to a "comprehensive and accurate" report on the QuarkX.

Call me a troll if you will, but "it was just a demo" certainly is not "comprehensive and accurate" reporting. I have no problems reminding one of self stated intent.

Since you continue to throw support to Rossi (and seemingly not adverse to throwing some shade on a few other researchers of unknown credibility), it is becoming more obvious that your views concerning this particular subject are not unbiased. No one is asking you to run down or unduly criticize Rossi. Simply follow your own statement to be comprehensive and accurate. If being that, casts a shadow on Rossi, then so be it, that is science. Yet you refuse to do so nor give any critique of Rossi at all while still posting the subtle thumbs up to him.

However, "so nothing to do with science" if FAR more trolling than my continual reminder of one's own self stated and so far, unfulfilled commitment. It has become somewhat obvious in that you cannot give a comprehensive and accurate report without making Rossi look very bad, so you do not report anything.

All the time, AA continues to offer the event as evidence that Rossi has the real stuff and you continue to remain silent on the very same event.

These are definitive arguments and points.... not troll fodder. "nothing to do with science" is indeed trollish. :S

• Official Post

Well, that's a comprehensive and accurate statement of your position Bob. As 'it was just a demo' was a comprehensive and accurate report of what I saw. It proved nothing at all, which was a disappointment to me and many others. Since there are (as you know very well) videos of the whole thing on YT I very much doubt I could add anything more worth me writing or you reading.

ETA. I didn't say LION was not to be trusted, Those are your words. I have however said that 6 replications, 3 by us and 3 done elsewhere have all been negative. So I said LION's work was 'not useful', those are my words. As for J5 I am fairly convinced he is merely enjoying a good laugh at my (and your) expense. We shall see when magicsound does his replication.

• First Look at Alexander Parkhomov Presentation.

Optimization of the design, application of more heat-resistant construction materials and reliable sealing allowed to achieve a 7-month duration of operation of the nickel-hydrogen of excess power up to 1 kW (COP up to 3.6)

http://e-catworld.com/2018/10/…-excess-power-up-to-1-kw/

Question for the babblers:

Do you think this is a fraud too? Or do you now think yo may have been wrong about Ni/H systems all these years?

• Official Post

The methodology used by Parkhomov to measure total energy output is questionable and it raised questions after his presentation.

What is the margin of error there? Nobody had an estimate.

Parkhomov presentation made me thinking that Rossi indeed had some positive cop like 2-3 but he knew that was never going to sell so he perfected his demo circus skill to get watever cop you want.

Parkhomov and Rossi both have explanation of why they don't want to use calorimetry.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.