Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Want to bet how maths-free Rossi's thesis is? I don't know, but I'd not expect it to be a treatise on tensor calculus, would you?

According to Rossi’s on words, Forcardi had to help him with math to set up his theory. - And this is the Math-Textbook which he received from Forcardi and which he ‘studied’.

That gives you an idea what basic level the math of Rossi is. - Apparently, one doesn‘t need much math to invent various types of nuclear (e-cat, QuarkX, ...)

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-…Prof.Sergio%20Focardi.pdf

• Yes, I hope my opinion is clear. Rossi is a fraud and liar. There is a mountain of solid and sworn evidence to prove this. There has been NO public documented or factual evidence to support him having ANYTHING. Yet, some are turning a blind eye to this and continue to, if not openly promote Rossi, give the subtle "thumbs up".

What would you have us think? ?(

Your opinion is coming in loud and clear Bob.My ears are ringing.

• https://twitter.com/quantumheat Sohi

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Нефть - это кровь планеты, надо сделать модель планеты и мы получим генератор Тарасенко, эта энергия покорит вселенную! :lenr:

• Of course Krivit checked out the degree..

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…RossiUniversityDegree.pdf

In fact, a philosopher not an engineer.

So when Rossi creates his own web page entitled ingandrearossi.net he is applying the "Ing." prefix to himself which is used for ACTUAL professional engineers in Italy. Which he is not. He has no engineering degree qualifications (other than fraudulent and defunct Kensington U.)

Sigmoidal is right.

• In fact, a philosopher not an engineer.

The babblers remind me of

Nothing Rossi does is ever good enough fro them. I don't care what his degree was in, he has the practical ability from working in his father's workshop to build many experiments quickly, using what is close to hadnd.

You knock him for using a sprinkler part: I suppose youwould rather a scientist make a sketch, have that translated into a drawing and make glossy machined equivalent to look at for a month.

Most modern engineers are icapable of builfing things thermselves. Onerecent faduate had never hears of a tap and die for maing threads.

Ross's strength is that is that he keeps experimenting to make inmcremental improvements to his early discovery that Ni powfeed Nir and H2 can produce heat. I recall in the early days he said changing from a tungsten heater to another material didn't work well. Tht gave jm the clue that atomic H was required and he went on to use LAH. There is no quetion that his early efforts did produce heat as confirmed agan by Parhomov.

Thomas Edison was self taught. Presumably the babblers think he should not have been allowed to invent, design and make thngs. It is idiotcs to think that Rossihasn't improved his reactors in seven years and that they now don't work to some degree.

I hope we will be pleasently surprised at how well the SK works in JNuary. Meanwhile theblanners will continue with their vitriol.

edited typos

• AA:

It is idiotic to think that Rossi hasn't improved his reactors in seven years and that they now don't work to some degree.

Yes, it just does not fit your assumptions about him. And yet it is indubitably true, unless you think the non-working Doral with invisible heat exchanger was fully working.

Of course if that were true Rossi's behavior since Doral, abandoning completely that design, having won its IP back from IH at great cost, and moving to a new untested design, would also be very strange.

• Has everyone been reading on ECW about all the new proof of strange radiation, and it's obvious danger? How does this new information affect the theory of A.A. that Rossi will have no problems with safety certification at all? How does this affect the theory of Director that this safety concept is just holding back science and should be ignored? Is it that this new evidence should simply be ignored because "RossiSays" and he is saving the world?

By the way I found absolute proof of Lovely Gammas.

• Nothing is more ridiculous of when some believers attempt to commend the Genius talking of none proves. Verbs become toward the future: it will see, it will be...

• Has everyone been reading on ECW about all the new proof of strange radiation, and it's obvious danger? How does this new information affect the theory of A.A. that Rossi will have no problems with safety certification at all? How does this affect the theory of Director that this safety concept is just holding back science and should be ignored? Is it that this new evidence should simply be ignored because "RossiSays" and he is saving the world?

By the way I found absolute proof of Lovely Gammas.

All LENR effects have been historically small, While mysterious and thought-provoking they have not clearly been any specific thing. The long history of LENR pretty well guarantees that it will therefore not harm anyone through radiation poisoning.

Equally, the same argument would mean no working Rossi devices. So, if like AA you believe Rossi has working devices, they might emit dangerous radiation.

Alan et al are AFAIK still in the historic range of marginal phenomena from which no human physical harm is expected.

• The long history of LENR pretty well guarantees that it will therefore not harm anyone through radiation poisoning.

If the radiation were dangerous, Rossi and a lot of other scientists would not be alive and well today. To later suggest this is proof Rossi's reactors don't work has it backwards.

Government nuclear authorities know nothing about strange radiation, I doubt they have even heard of it. So they will look to see if Rossi is using radioactive material and whether there is radiation they can measure. Which there isn't.

• You know, when I think of Edison the first name in contemporary science that comes to mind is Andrea Rossi: After all, Rossi is 68 and has at least one patent, which has never been developed into anything publicly recognized as being useful. Poor old Alva, at age 67, only had a few more patents, approximately 950 more, the products of which revolutionized the world we live in. So it is easy to confuse the two.

• If the radiation were dangerous, Rossi and a lot of other scientists would not be alive and well today. To later suggest this is proof Rossi's reactors don't work has it backwards.

Government nuclear authorities know nothing about strange radiation, I doubt they have even heard of it. So they will look to see if Rossi is using radioactive material and whether there is radiation they can measure. Which there isn't.

I see we can add an MD to AA's resume. I am sure it is a great relief to all those potential mesothelioma patients that Dr. AA has sad don't worry if you don't show signs -- ignore the literature that shows latency periods of 15 years to 70 years. Dr. AA knows better.

In fact, a simple search reveals that "Occupational respiratory cancer after exposure to carcinogens mostly occurs after a latent period of at least 10 years," so again, no need to worry.

I must admit that I am completely impressed by Dr. AA's ability to find entire new areas about which he can demonstrate not only his complete ignorance, but his unparalleled ability for verbal crap and nonsense. Keep up the good work AA, your arguments continue to make a stronger case for the conman.

• Several people have referred to "Parkhomov's replication of Rossi's reactor" or similar words.

Can you clarify what you mean by this. Has Rossi shared his "secret sauce" with Parkhomov? I'm not aware of Rossi having made any public disclosure other than in his patent.

Has Parkhomov acknowledged that his work is a "replication"?

• Rossi's secret sauce isn't really super secret if you understand where his ideas came from, the work of Piantelli and Focardi, and the more recent replications that have taken place. Here are what I think are the ingredients.

1) Optimized nickel - Increased surface area (rod poor, wire good, mesh better, powder best), vacuum degassed, manufactured in a way that produces a rough surface on the micro to nano-scale.

2) Methods of applying atomic hydrogen - Palladium spillover catalyst applied via plasma deposition or some other efficient means, breaking apart of H2 via various means (glow discharge, radio frequency generators, spark gaps, microwaves, etc), decomposition of LiAlH4 and LiH to produce atomic hydrogen until recombination takes place.

3) Rotating magnetic fields -- To help promote the formation of EVOs/Spheromaks/StrangeRadiation and perhaps direct these particles where he wants them to go.

4) Proper utilization of strange radiation -- Not wasting it by letting it all escape from the reactor but allowing a "mouse" to produce SR that can then stimulate reactions in surrounding fuel (cat).

• You know, when I think of Edison the first name in contemporary science that comes to mind is Andrea Rossi: After all, Rossi is 68 and has at least one patent, which has never been developed into anything publicly recognized as being useful. Poor old Alva, at age 67, only had a few more patents, approximately 950 more, the products of which revolutionized the world we live in. So it is easy to confuse the two.

Rossi’s mother and Edison’s mother were both mothers, that’s where the similarities end

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.