Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I have more recent industry experience and knowledge than you probably ever did,

It is hard to believe an anonymous blogger, with no hard evidence, but do tell us your experience.

• I Bet it's from cleaning it before loading, Try a drop of blood on the tip ,then load, Many interesting ingredients in there no one really think's about.

• It is hard to believe an anonymous blogger, with no hard evidence, but do tell us your experience.

LOL! Anonymous blogger? Who are you but a picture of some guy and a name?

By real name IS Bob. It appears that you have not checked my profile. It has as much information as yours does!

I have worked in R&D, automotive field. Concentrating on FEA, stress and life cycle testing.

I have worked in manufacturing management with engineering, production, quality control, purchasing and safety all reporting

to me. This for structural products that ranged from bridges to commercial, cable stayed buildings.

I have had complete responsibility over the start up of new factories from the initial shovel of dirt to production.

I have put many products through UL certification in the US and some products through various EU standards in Europe.

I am not a physicist, chemist nor nuclear engineer and do not claim to be. Over the years, I have established, by the success of

multiple business ventures and corporate management positions, that I have a good sense of logic.

However, I judge you by YOUR POSTS and statements. Regardless of your background, your current positions speak volumes!

It is hard to believe you because of what you say, not who you were some many years ago! One cannot believe Rossi because of

what he DOES and what he SAYS. You however, believe him regardless.

Response?:/

• "One cannot believe Rossi because of what he DOES and what he SAYS."

The term "believe Rossi" is incredibly vague and intentionally used to bash not only his lies and manipulations but to try and discredit the idea that he ever had any technology that worked. I think the correct approach is to look carefully at what has transpired so far in the PROPER CONTEXT of the history of LENR and separate the wheat from chaff.

Rossi is a manipulator and often a liar. That does not mean he is a manipulator and a liar about EVERYTHING. We know he has mislead us about many issues, and we should be extremely weary about any claims he makes about a potential partner, specific performance ratings of various E-Cat models, future goals he is working towards, and a host of other issues. No one should take his word as gospel truth; conversely, it should be carefully scrutinized. But when it comes to the idea of "believing" Rossi has built systems that have worked (even if he exaggerated or mislead parties about results of specific demonstrations) there is plenty of reason to do so. Piantelli and Focardi established that Ni-H -- even without hardly any optimization -- is a rock solid reality. What we know about the design of Rossi's earliest systems is that it included multiple additional features that should boost the output dramatically. I've went through these a dozen times on this forum so I won't write them out. But simply put, it makes sense that they worked. Now, in the light of Parkhomov's repeated successes with Ni-H reactors, it seems even more certain that some of Rossi's reactors worked to some degree at least some of the time. The strange radiation connection even helps explain more of the changes Rossi made to the various evolutions of the E-Cat! Again, I've explained these before so I won't list them here.

At the same time, there's a lot of reason not to be overly optimistic about Rossi every being able to broadly commercialize his technology. I hope I'm wrong about this, but I think inventors syndrome will get in the way. I don't doubt he'll be able to build a few plants over a period of years and sell the power they produce to select clients that won't want to publicly say anything about their connection to him due to the Doral fiasco. But unless he's willing to share his know how without holding back with a top notch company that would have the resources and financial clout to build his mega-factory churning out a gazillion reactors a year, progress will likely be dreadfully slow.

The good news is that Rossi's going to be irrelevant for the most part in the not too distant future if Parkhomov and the Russian's continue down the path they're going. With a few modifications Parkhomov's Ni-H reactor could be optimized dramatically, operate in self sustain mode, and inspire countless replications -- which is what will be required for the mainstream world to take notice.

• Bob,

As much as I can appreciate your guns blazing at some of the dim witted here, my dad always told me, “Son, never argue with idiots, they’ll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience”.

• Roseland,

That comment belongs in the trash bin more so than any other I have read.

Andrea Rossi is very relevant in today's world and the discussion of LENR. Granted, due to his past behavior and inventors syndrome resulting in a possibly low chance of finding the type of partner he needs to massively commercialize his technology, there are other researchers that could very well be more relevant -- like Alexander Parkhomov. However, Andrea Rossi is literally part of the chain of inventors that started with Ni-H and moved forward optimizing the combination. Trying to avoid speaking about him is ridiculous. He's a part of history -- both good (the work he did with Ni-H) and bad (the whole Doral fiasco, the lies he has told, the ways he has manipulated the LENR community, etc). Anyone who wants his very mixed legacy to simply vanish is as bad as people who wish to tear down monuments about parts of history, religions icons, or political figures they don't like.

• Roseland,

That comment belongs in the trash bin more so than any other I have read.

Andrea Rossi is very relevant in today's world and the discussion of LENR. Granted, due to his past behavior and inventors syndrome resulting in a possibly low chance of finding the type of partner he needs to massively commercialize his technology, there are other researchers that could very well be more relevant -- like Alexander Parkhomov. However, Andrea Rossi is literally part of the chain of inventors that started with Ni-H and moved forward optimizing the combination. Trying to avoid speaking about him is ridiculous. He's a part of history -- both good (the work he did with Ni-H) and bad (the whole Doral fiasco, the lies he has told, the ways he has manipulated the LENR community, etc). Anyone who wants his very mixed legacy to simply vanish is as bad as people who wish to tear down monuments about parts of history, religions icons, or political figures they don't like.

director,

I don’t want him to vanish, I NEVER said that, but I do want him to stop lying and at least one time during these Bulls,,,,,it test/demo whatever, have someone do proper energy in and energy out testing.

If Rossi does not allow that, then, yes, my original statement stands.

• -- is a rock solid reality. What we know about the design of Rossi's earliest systems is that it included multiple additional features that should boost the output dramatically.

Director,

This is what pro-Rossi people need to realize and wake up to. (In my opinion) "Rock solid" and "we know...included multiple features" is all wishful thinking! You wish this to be the case, but it is not.

If Focardi/Piantelli was "Rock Solid", we would have several replications by now and most likely commercial devices on the market. The fact is that we do not!

Their evidence / data / test might be intriguing or even positive, but hardly rock solid. Rock solid would mean they could heat up at will. They could be able to demonstrate at any time, any place. They cannot. Even F&P did not have "rock solid" reactors. Some seemed to work and others did not. Even THEY could not produce at will. If they could, our world would be changed.

So point number one I believe you need to consider..... we have no "Rock Solid" LENR reactors/processes anywhere. (That has been demonstrated at least) Period. We have no reactors that even the original inventor can reproduce at will. Especially not Rossi. This is not to discredit researchers, it is simply a fact.

You seem to have wishful thinking that this is true, but it simply is not. Some have the conspiracy theory that "Big business" is keeping a lid on all this! This is silly. Big business would be exploiting it and making billions! What I find as a conspiracy theory, is that all these inventors do not reveal their secrets due to "inventor's syndrome". We do not have established, "rock solid" LENR reactors yet because no one has been able to build one yet! Period. This is what the facts state. You seem to think otherwise, however if that was true, they WOULD be sold at Home Depot by now! (A bit of sarcasm here)

Point number two... "what we know about the design of Rossi's" is NOTHING. If they worked, he would have demonstrated it. The BS about keeping his competitors in the dark is simply complete BS. There are no competitors. Please name any. Magicsound? No. Bob HIggins? No MFMP? No. How about IH? IH was HIS partner and paid him millions. He still defrauded them! If he had a working reactor, he would be a billionaire by now.

Rossi has never had anything because he keeps moving from one fraud to the next. Some think he is "improving" and only wants to commercialize "the best" That the "customers" are demanding the new iteration. We know there are no customers. There are no new working reactors. That is what we know. Your statement of "what we know" is in complete error. Exactly what "new features" specifically has Rossi implemented? The "Mouse"? It is just a word. No one has a clue as to what he means. How about stability features? What has he implemented? He states he had "Sigma 5" for the Quarkx. Sigma 5 on what? He would never say because it is BS. Yet after stating he achieved "Sigma 5" he moves on to the new model which is supposed to be MORE stable. More than Sigma 5? Really?

You have lots of wishful thinking, but no solid facts to back it up. Like AA, you believe "Rossi says" as if he were trustworthy. He is not.

Supporting and discussing legitimate researchers such as Bob H., Magicsound, Letts, etc. is both informative and helpful to the LENR process.

Promoting Rossi is like promoting Maddof in investment circles. You will only discredit the field.

I was a Rossi supporter back in 2011-012 time frame. It soon became very apparent that he was nothing but a fraudster. Unfortunately.

I wish there was functioning LENR reactors

• Official Post

Director,

It is hard to keep a straight face when discussing Rossi. When I try to be serious, I can not help but think about Doral, and that Stockholm video of his positioning himself to block Lewan's view, then lifting the cover of the PSU and fiddling with switches. All the while with Fabiani blocking audience view on the other end of the table. Then I just lose it...sorry.

But what you say is true, in that he may have a little something. Who knows, maybe even something big? I think Ascoli did a good job of destroying the credibility of his early work, but there is always Ferrara. Lugano may have even been a small COP as MFMP, Higgins, and now LDM have shown. Then the court documents had some interesting parts to it, that a Rossi fan could latch onto and build a case...maybe.

We shall see what comes this Jan with the Ecat SK demo. If another obvious sham, then I will know for sure. Hard to believe he would try something tricky again, with so many of us on hyper scam watch. But then again, I could never have imagined he would try something like he did at Doral and expect to get away with it. He is brazen, that is for sure.

He is a fun guy to have around no matter; whether to laugh at, or hold out hope for. I mostly laugh, but I do hope he has something.

• A.A. You constantly state we do not know how industry works or that our logic is flawed! Unfortunately, you need to look into a mirror.

I have more recent industry experience and knowledge than you probably ever did, based upon your posts. You are clueless about regulations, corporate liability and your logic of how science works is appalling. Or you simply are arrogant in the face of facts.

You then give your job experience, that mainly sounds like you were a technician working for a supplier to the automobile industry. If you were responsible for building a plant, what was you job title? Being anonymous it is "Bob says.."

For comparison my positions are listed as a footnote in my paper "Cleaning up the nuclear waste at Hanford" shown below. There is a copy of the paper in the Corning Museum library I'm told.

Clients of Ashfield Associates included the World Bank, OECD, GRI, EPRI and the US government AID program to privatize the Polish glass industry.

• Being anonymous it is "Bob says.."

Yet you listen to "Rossi says" with faith! LOL.

As Roseland67 wrote

“Son, never argue with idiots, they’ll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience”.

I must agree. You are clueless.

" that mainly sounds like you were a technician working for a supplier" is a fine example. You have NO facts whatsoever to state this! Just like with Rossi, you make up things that suit your perspective.

Following your suit of always insulting without facts and factless argument (I take Roseland37's example above that they bring you down to their level) I can state such as that your little snippet was only in some footnote where it was deserved.

Here are the facts... Rossi has not delivered on any of your "wait and see...). And you will have to wait a long time for your wait and sees. Just as you have done with all of your posts! I could send you my diploma, my association certificates, my mothers birth certificate...…. It would not matter. You would twist it into some pitiful contortion meme. You are simply a hard headed old dinosaur that cannot get his arms around today's reality. Very sad.

Technician indeed! From your post content, you never left 1st grade! ;)

• Well Adrian, you certainly have had a great deal of experience. I am genuinely impressed by how you managed to learn nothing from any of it.

The problem is that you and Bob have such a poor grasp of logic that you simply can't see when you are wrong. As shown, Bob WAS wrong.

Enough of this off topic babble that Bob started with his quote listed above.

• We shall see what comes this Jan with the Ecat SK demo. If another obvious sham, then I will know for sure. Hard to believe he would try something tricky again, with so many of us on hyper scam watch.

Shane there is no way this new demo can show anything. He already said the highest echelon customer will not be revealed, so nobody with a good reputation will be there to lend credence. And how can a video presentation really show anything? Do you know how easy it is to hack a video? This demo will continue the long term trend of every one of Rossi's demos being less and less convincing. I bet you even Mats won't be suckered into this one.

• Shane there is no way this new demo can show anything.

It is bad enough being so certain that no E-Cat ever worked from the sketchy evidence. It is quite another to be sure of an event that has not happened yet.

As you claim to know the future, perhaps you can tell us who will win the next Presidential election.

• The sketchy evidence alone, after 7 years of claimed working in-situ long-term devices, would be enough for a logical mind.

But we have all that court evidence as well of Rossi being a bare-faced liar and cheat and admitting it under oath.

Don't forget the famous ERV-Report!

The data from Rossi for Penon's report.

"Penon, who visited the site four times during the course of the test, writes in conclusion:

Consequently the ERV certifies that for a period of 350 days, not consecutives, the temperature of the steam produced by the plant was greater than 100 C, and the plant consistently produced energy that is at least six times greater than the energy consumed by the Plant.

Definitely the guaranteed performances standards have been achieved for the test period”

... power out > power in, even at (partitonal) shutdown times ...

is one thing, the other thing, well, read it :)

This is Rossisays!

@AA: Your comment, as an experienced engineer?

True or scam?!

• Director,

It is hard to keep a straight face when discussing Rossi. When I try to be serious, I can not help but think about Doral, and that Stockholm video of his positioning himself to block Lewan's view, then lifting the cover of the PSU and fiddling with switches. All the while with Fabiani blocking audience view on the other end of the table. Then I just lose it...sorry.

Rossi did not block Lewans view. Lewan was

talking to Hurley about the test calculations

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.