Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Rossi did not block Lewans view. Lewan was

talking to Hurley about the test calculations

Sam, it seems you have had a look at the famous Stockholm video.

What is, in your own personal view, the purpose of Mr. Hurley in this demo?

If you need asssitance, I can link you the full, entire 3 hours video without audio mute, just the full DPS...

in addtion, you could spent some time with rossilivecat, in your favourite browser, use CTRL-F (search) for "hurley" and read the comments by "hurley".

Warning, consumes a lot of CPU-time and RAM, but it is worth it!

In my opinion, Mr. Hurley is just another Mr. James A. Bass or an ERV (genious word invention, by the way!) aka Penon.

Some may call "Hurley" another sockpuppet...

What's your opinion about "Hurley"?

• My opinion about Hurly is that he is good at Mathematics.If you watch the intermission

he might also be good with woman.

• In my old Rossi days, I would have agreed with you Sam. Now, well... looks like he positioned himself to block Lewan's view. Right before doing so, he glances over at Lewan's face to make sure he is preoccupied. Could be wrong though.

If Rossi did not want Lewan to see him raise

the lid he had an opportunity when Lewan

left the test area.That happened just before Lewan came back and talked to Hurley about the test results.

• Official Post

If Rossi did not want Lewan to see him raise

the lid he had an opportunity when Lewan

left the test area.That happened just before Lewan came back and talked to Hurley about the test results.

All right, I give. He did not block Lewan's view. Just a coincidence. :) But that does not change the fact he lifted the cover, and flipped switches...right? Yeah, yeah, I know Rossisays it was to turn the cooling fans on. At Doral, he also manually turned valves on the 1MW plant for 350 days, 18 hours/day, in heat that would kill any normal person, just to make it work also. Our hero.

Hopefully, come January he proves his technology has advanced enough to where he is not listed by name in the operating manual.

• They are obsessed on ecw about the strange radiation, as they probably should be. However they can't draw the correlation that if lenr creates strange radiation, then rossi's ecat either doesn't work or could never pass safety certs. Unless Rossi has suddenly become an expert in strange radiation shielding, using remote internet control.

• Things are very quiet on ECW. 8 days without any comments about Rossi.

This "strange radiation" anomaly, while interesting, is also a bit problematic. Some of the top researchers, (F&P, McKubre) etc. did not detect this strange radiation to my understanding. This opens the question is this "classical" LENR, is it real or what exactly is it? Almost 30 years of various research with only a few reporting some minor gamma detection. Now all of a sudden, everyone is on the radiation bandwagon? What gives? :/

• The group think that has been doing rounds since the 1910’s is that nuclear reactions have nuclear products.

F&P experiments revived this idea in more recent times.

Lugano gave the idea new life, with the exposition of complete change of Ni and Li isotopes.

Nuclear debris and transmutation are indisputable nuclear proof, we have told ourselves and each other. LENR needs the nuclear products to prove it is real.

So all LENR experiments must have nuclear products and nuclear products are therefore proof of LENR, when HENR are not the cause.

So nearly every legitimate and illegitimate LENR experiment must have some mention of radiation, transmutation, strange particles, or an excuse why they are not in evidence if they are to be considered real.

All the groupthink, and power of suggestion in the world, will not make an instrument detect radiation.

Maybe not but misuse of instruments or intermittent instrument malfunction can and often does result in erroneous conclusions. Interestingly, I am dealing with just such an issue at the moment involving a type of oxygen sensor. Sorry, can't go into more detail except to say these can read way low at times ... intermittently, due a bizarre malfunction we are trying to sort out. We have also replaced them with a different type in the live experiment.

• Not enough is yet known to draw firm conclusions about strange radiation. Apart from not knowing what it is, the amount of radiation from different reactors varies a lot.

Axil forecast over a month ago that it would be fatal for traditional Ni/H reactors and that the plasma reactors would not produce it (if I remember correctly.) It looks like it may be shielded by layers of Al foil with air gaps.

That Rossi is still around suggests that either his reactors didn't produce much or the effect is not immediately harmful.

However they can't draw the correlation that if lenr creates strange radiation, then rossi's ecat either doesn't work or could never pass safety certs.

Babbler logic ignores the various other possibilities, suggesting it proves Rossi's reactors didn't work.

• para,

I don’t care if LENR reactions have nuclear byproducts, it doesn’t matter at all.

What does matter and is the only thing that has ever mattered is does:

Energy Out > Energy In?

We don’t even know if it is real yet,

And we are all assuming that it is some unknown nuclear reaction.

It could just as easily be some unknown chemical reaction.

• Apart from not knowing what it is, the amount of radiation from different reactors varies a lot.

So you are saying we dont know what it is but we know how to measure how much of it is generated? So how then has the amount of strange radiation been quantified on the different reactors, to lead you to this conclusion? What is the Metric unit of measure of strange radiation in the MKS or any other system? Which device will the safety regulatory authorities use to measure the "strangeness" of Rossi's SK. Maybe SK secretly stands for "Strange Killer". And you are asserting that the alive vs dead boolean state of one individual will serve as the statistically significant proof of it's safety? I dont seem to remember seeing any special shielding on his devices.

• It will matter if new science is generated, even if it cannot be used as an energy source right away. The goal of alchemy research was not purely energy generation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.