Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

Yes, lying in a depo could have repercussions -- but really, who is going to pursue a piddly ass case like this.

Maybe the Court had no way of knowing (or maybe they did via the counter case which of course was not presented) but Rossi ripped off IH to the tune of $11.5 Million. In my world, that's a bit out of the piddly ass range. Certainly not Judge Judy range of claims.

• Maybe the Court had no way of knowing (or maybe they did via the counter case which of course was not presented) but Rossi ripped off IH to the tune of $11.5 Million. In my world, that's a bit out of the piddly ass range. Certainly not Judge Judy range of claims.

Considering the level of Medicare, Medicaid, etc. fraud (remember Governor Scott's company, while he headed it, paid a fine for health care billing fraud of over a billion dollars), boiler room securities fraud ripping off widows and orphans, the illegal drug trade in Florida, the real estate scams, etc. 11.5 million is piddly ass. No one was killed or injured, the defrauded party was an out of state corporation and nobody important in Florida, other than the parties, gave a damn about this case. No reasonable and sane prosecutor with too many cases and not enough resources is going to get involved here (unless someone involved in IH is politically connected in Florida).

• Official Post

The current course syllabus is here: http://mragheb.com/NPRE%20402%…%20condensed%20matter.pdf

Rossi's bullsh*t starts around page 23. Rossi's name has been removed and some other things have been changed but it's not much less offensive inasmuch as it is entirely fantasy. Might as well include flying pigs and unicorns as power sources. It would make as much sense

I did not see anything that changes my opinion from before. What I read 2 months ago was not offensive, nor fantasy, and this appears no different to me. The professor describes one of Rossi's early tests from the UOB days. He makes many cautious statements, and comes across as disbelieving of the results. I see no reason why this is even an issue? If this is all there is, I suggest whoever is behind the effort to tarnish his reputation, refocus their efforts on solving LENR.

• sam12 - what do you expect, honestly? A working reactor, with or without shielding? - Since Rossi annouced already to present "his services", which is selling heat, as we all know. Maybe the stream will show a "convincing demo" like the one in Stockholm? Or a real product? A powerpoint presentation? A blurry blue glowing LED? ...

I am curious, it will be entertaiing for sure I guess. Maybe we can collect bets on what will be shown... :)

1. Frank Acland October 19, 2018 at 8:25 AM

Dear Andrea,

You have posted today that you will make a presentation on January 31, 2019 via internet streaming. Will this be a live event, or will it be a recording?

What can we expect to see in this event?

Kind regards,

Frank Acland

2. Translate

Andrea Rossi October 19, 2018 at 10:05 AM

Frank Acland:

Thank you for asking.

It will be a live event and the public will be able to put questions.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

As the power does up it will get increasingly difficult to explain it away as measurement error.

I hope he will show the SK working at its rated 10 kW.

• What evidence is there that the "power" is going up, other than, of course, RossiSays?

• What evidence is there that it isn't?

Adrian,

All of my professional career, 35 spent in mechanical and electrical fields, I have noticed when someone asks a simple direct

yes or no question, just as woodworker has,

And is answered by another question, just as you have done, it is either because you don’t know the answer and are stalling, or, are trying to think of a lie.

Which is it with you Adrian?

Answer the question!!!!!!!

• Official Post

Thanks to you and Sam for posting Adrian. Looking forward to the event. Should be interesting. I would think especially so for those with experience in the field, who still think he has something...but only the older Ecat technology he abandoned after the Doral settlement. I suspect the suspicions now, will remain afterwards. Never know though...this could be different.

• Thanks to you and Sam for posting Adrian. Looking forward to the event. Should be interesting. I would think especially so for those with experience in the field, who still think he has something...but only the older Ecat technology he abandoned after the Doral settlement. I suspect the suspicions now, will remain afterwards. Never know though...this could be different.

What do you want to see in the demo...give details?

• What do you want to see in the demo...give details?

I doubt Rossi knows what he is going to shpw yet.

I figure it will be >2 months before SkKs startcoming off the production line and that doesn't give much time to test them.

• Official Post

What do you want to see in the demo...give details?

Axil,

A legitimate customer for starters, but he already said that will not happen. Only other thing that might make me think twice, were if there were independent experts present, and they had full access to everything. Better yet...that they run the show. Not going to happen either.

So no, this will not be conclusive, and best the remaining Rossi fans not get their hopes up IMO. Still looking forward to it though, just to see what he has up his sleeve this time. He is quite the character no doubt.

• Axil,

A legitimate customer for starters, but he already said that will not happen. Only other thing that might make me think twice, were if there were independent experts present, and they had full access to everything. Better yet...that they run the show. Not going to happen either.

So no, this will not be conclusive, and best the remaining Rossi fans not get their hopes up IMO. Still looking forward to it though, just to see what he has up his sleeve this time. He is quite the character no doubt.

Do you think it good form to critique the demo after the fact when you haven't defined what you expect before the demo is specified?

1. José Cruz October 19, 2018 at 1:40 AM

Dr Andrea Rossi,

Again about the demonstration of Stockholm with the Ecat QX: I noticed that the plasma was not continue, there were several seconds on, several seconds off. Why?

Cheers

José

2. Andrea Rossi October 19, 2018 at 5:41 AM

José Cruz:

To limit the temperature, because the control system at that time has overheating problems. Now those problems have been resolved anf the QX can work above 1 kW of power.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

It looks like one of the big design problems with the QX/SK reactors is the design of the controller. The feedback from the reactor generated heat in the controller.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.