Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

1. Brokeeper October 19, 2018 at 5:50 PM

Dear Andrea,

Perhaps I should have qualified my question. Those mentioned previously, are any invited to attend personally at the presentation site or are you saying it is not necessary for anyone, including those mentioned, to attend onsite since observation and Q&A are the same for all? In other words, are the invites to the presentation cancelled since it is made ‘only’ in internet by live stream? Thank you.

With much respect,

Brokeeper

2. Andrea Rossi October 20, 2018 at 3:53 AM

Brokeeper:

Personal attendance will be useless, because we will show in internet videos of the Ecat SK in operation and we will answer publicly all the questions we will receive from the attendants in internet. Since we found serious problems to get authorization to put in operation the Ecat SK in a conference room, we have to show it by a video, which makes useless to organize a convention in a conference room. We decided to go only on internet for this reason. There is nothing that we could do in a conference room that we cannot do in internet by direct streaming and everything will be easier and faster.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Brokeeper October 19, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Dear Andrea,

That is great news about the January 31, 2019 industrial kickoff presentation.

Besides corporation representatives, will you plan to have any of the following attend:

1. Major media network representatives?

2. Military representatives/officials?

3. US Governmental officials?

4. Non-US Government officials?

Best wishes on your preparations and future success!

Brokeeper

4. Andrea Rossi October 19, 2018 at 4:49 PM

Brokeeper:

Everybody that is interested to our presentation will be free to attend, because the presentation will be made only in internet by live stream.

Thank you for your kind wishes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• sam12 - you feel good about that I guess.

So again no independent check or test. Not even 3rd party eyes allowed or possible...Rossi can show and fake whatever he wants and can tell you and his followers a hell lot of BS, it seems. No doubt about.

• sam12 - you feel good about that I guess.

So again no independent check or test. Not even 3rd party eyes allowed or possible...Rossi can show and fake whatever he wants and can tell you and his followers a hell lot of BS, it seems. No doubt about.

I am just curious like you said you are about

the presentation in your previous comment.

As soon as the presentation is done I will be

checking to see what you and others have

to say about the presentation.

• New agency for Rossi:

Company size

0-1 employees

Probably zero is right. Or one of the usual Bass/Johnson/Italian Gang suspects.

Rossi:

Personal attendance will be useless,

Have to agree with Rossi about that. Rossi has a perfect past record in that area. All of his demonstrations of the past were useless.

As the power does up it will get increasingly difficult to explain it away as measurement error.

Oh, it won't be any sort of error. Rossi's fraud, though it is often clumsier than sh*t, is always planned, practiced, and deliberate and never an error.

What evidence is there that it isn't? [power going up]

How about seven years of consistent lies, tricks, fraud, and never a single real accomplishment? Actually that's pretty much true inasmuch as anyone can prove, in all of Rossi's known professional life out of prison.

I figure it will be >2 months before SkKs startcoming off the production line

Is that the same robotic production line Rossi built in 2012? and 2013,14,15,16, and 17?

• Well,

Yeah, he’s got 7 “Robotic” production lines up and running now, cranking out thousands of Ecats.

1. Anonymous October 21, 2018 at 12:14 AM

Andrea:

Did understand well that we will see a video of an Ecat SK module in operation during the internet stream of the presentation of the industrial service initiation on January 31st 2019?

2. Andrea Rossi October 21, 2018 at 9:01 AM

Anonymous:

Yes.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Scientist October 21, 2018 at 2:29 AM

Dr Andrea Rossi,

In the Ecat SK you have the problem of the temperature gradients from room T to more than 20,000 °C: how can materials resist ?

4. Andrea Rossi October 21, 2018 at 9:00 AM

Scientist:

Yes, this has been a big problem. What you will see in the presentation will appear to be a simple onject, but the problems we had to resolve are enormous and we had to invent series of solutions, many of which really headbreaking.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Official Post

1. Andrea Rossi October 21, 2018 at 9:00 AM

What you will see in the presentation will appear to be a simple onject, but the problems we had to resolve are enormous and we had to invent series of solutions, many of which really headbreaking.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Sam12, you don't need to wait. Right now wrap a shoebox with tin foil, attach a wire to it. That is how much you will see.

• I wonder, how many thingamajigs Rossi can (supposedly) make in a day?

He had limited time to choose the final version due to amazing improvements (20 W, 100 W, 1 kW, bigger, hotter, etc.), then he has to make enough for 40 MW, figure out how to control wire and affix the units, etc., which takes time, subtracting from the deadline time. Build and program the robot factory, or make by hand.., still posting on JoNP all the while....

He had limited time to choose the final version due to amazing improvements (20 W, 100 W, 1 kW, bigger, hotter, etc.), then he has to make enough for 40 MW, figure out how to control wire and affix the units, etc., which takes time, subtracting from the deadline time. Build and program the robot factory, or make by hand.., still posting on JoNP all the while....

Para, all these things are possible because he's a Genius.

Only to invent all those nick/names for his sock puppets I could fill an entire year.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.