Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• OK. I have a better design for a non-disposable fusion reactor - I'll ask Rossi if he will help me assemble it and test it all out. Inventors always seem to be stuck on their own invention- so if he agrees to help us out on a totally new (but non-patentable) design to in principle 'save the planet' without any profit motive then you'll all know him to be a 'good guy' but otherwise shambolically chaotic. Worth a try?

I'm convinced that Rossi had purely powder based systems that worked and he could build them today if he so desired.

I'm curious to know what convinced you that Rossi has anything that worked and why. Thanks.

I'm half-Italian so can understand where the guy is coming from

OK, please don't keep us in suspense. Where is the guy coming from exactly and how do you know, please?

It's absolutely ridiculous how so many people cannot separate the reality that Rossi has produced powerful Ni-H reactions from his behavior.

If reality is that Rossi has produced powerful Ni-H reactions, then why did IH pay $11.5 million to drop him? And why is he not in great demand from entrepreneurs? And why is he not a billionaire by now?

• Official Post

OK. I have a better design for a non-disposable fusion reactor - I'll ask Rossi if he will help me assemble it and test it all out. Inventors always seem to be stuck on their own invention- so if he agrees to help us out on a totally new (but non-patentable) design to in principle 'save the planet' without any profit motive then you'll all know him to be a 'good guy' but otherwise shambolically chaotic. Worth a try?

DR,

Good luck with that. I believe others have made similar proposals to Rossi before, only to be rejected. At one time or another, he has thrown advertising execs, Dewey, and NASA out of the room. He even refused IH admittance into the 1MW plant they bought from him.

Another time, Carl Page (BEC advisor) tried to arrange a meeting between Rossi and Elon Musk, who was interested in funding him, and he refused that also. No, Rossi does not work well with others. By every account he is a real horses arse, so better you save the planet another way..

• Bob,

Androcles fuel, and dry reactor are Rossi inspired, and all is performing very well so far. The "mouse" technique they learned -heat applied in a certain way, at the right time, until light off, they took from Rossi. I imagine as long as things keep going so well, they have the proof they need to defend their stance.

I am sorry Shane, but I cannot see your point. Rossi never stated what the so called "mouse " was. So how did George and AS decipher this?

Also AS said the Androcles was not eCat based and there was no concern about infingement.

No, let them defend themselves, otherwise this forum becomes just like ECW. The faithful put up a myriad of "possible" answers or excuses for Rossi, but he never comes through. If they can post the "thumbs" up for Rossi, they can post thier reasons why.

To be blunt, the old saying goes "put up or shut up"! Again, I have seen zero public information / data concerning Rossi that would lead any clear thinking individual to say "I KNOW that Rossi has something".

And even as you admit, even if Rossi had some small device in the past, his plethora of fraudulent activities would negate ANY accolades!

I hope something comes from the Andocles project. However, if the principals judgment about Rossi is indicative, I am not holding my breath.

It is that serious. :(

• It's absolutely ridiculous how so many people cannot separate the reality that Rossi has produced powerful Ni-H reactions from his behavior.

Director,

You have just called me ridiculus in the same sentence that you stated reality is that Rossi has a working, high power device.

Reality means proven, real, stands true tests, without question and such. Reality is that a hammer falls when dropped on earth.

So you have just called me ridiculus. Therefore, I challenge you to give me ANY data/test/credible evidence that PROVES the REALITY of ANYTHING Rossi has that actually works.

Unless you can provide any facts to back your claim and insult of ridiculous, I will state you are deluded in your wishful thinking. 😮

We will let the forum members here judge your facts that I am challenging you to defend yourself with. Let's see whose reality is "real". Otherwise you live in the same fairytale land as AA.

I look forward to your specific data. (I hope not, but suspect it is all Rossi says)

• Oh, go on then I'll be a Rossi supporter to keep the discussion going, I'm half-Italian so can understand where the guy is coming from. I really think he is sincere in what he is trying to achieve but doesn't have the scientific training or discipline to follow one line of thinking through to any logical conclusion, consequently flitting around like a butterfly from one idea to the next. Obviously landing in trouble with his first project in Italy, ending up on a fraud charge while trying to extract fuel from rubbish. Was that such a crime against a background of the Naples Comorra dumping dioxin waste all over the countryside poisoning buffalo milk to make the cheese for pizzas? Maybe he had to take a fall at the time, nobody knows. Then he moves to the US and screws up on some thermoelectric project, and now after years and years of working on cold fusion has come up with the e-cat QX. Well all I can say is good luck to the guy, hope it all works out, he's clearly sandwiched between the FBI on one side and the Italian mob on the other-not an enviable tightrope to walk if he makes a slip. Hence the lack of transparency in his demonstrations etc he never has been free in my opinion to just get on with the job at hand without being pressurized all the time. Or maybe I'm wrong, but I feel sorry for the guy he 'aint had it easy' as they say.

Gee, the guy gets caught breaking the law, committing fraud, lying and cheating, and we should all feel sorry for the guy. Nope, don't think so. As for bringing in the Italian mob, I fail to understand how that justifies the rest of the BS that he has pulled. Please enlighten us, or at least me, how the actions of a murderous group of thugs explains Rossi's actions.

• Director,

I have never met Andrea Rossi and know no one that has.

I have no idea about his political, philosophical, religious affiliations and I would not recognize him if he sat next to me in a pub, so it is very difficult for me me to have any opinion on the person that is Andrea Rossi.

However, I am a lifetime engineer and it is absolutely appalling to me that he tries to pawn off these pseudo demo/tests as engineering and science, they are neither,

understand that, I am not being dramatic,

They are neither.

For anyone familiar with heat transfer, electric power and measurement protocols,

(of which I am), his charade is clearly obvious to us all.

For those who are not familiar, well, those are Rossi believers.

When the tests are exposed for what they are, the believers will wonder how they were so foolish as to be duped by them.

• R67

If it turns out that I am a fool believing in Rossi technology, how be we meet in a pub and I will buy you a drink.

If Rossi is succesful with his technology we

can meet in a pub and you can buy me a drink.

• DR,

Good luck with that. I believe others have made similar proposals to Rossi before, only to be rejected. At one time or another, he has thrown advertising execs, Dewey, and NASA out of the room. He even refused IH admittance into the 1MW plant they bought from him.

Another time, Carl Page (BEC advisor) tried to arrange a meeting between Rossi and Elon Musk, who was interested in funding him, and he refused that also. No, Rossi does not work well with others. By every account he is a real horses arse, so better you save the planet another way..

If I remember correctly Rossi also threw

Fulvio Fabiani out of the lab.

But Fulvio was beside Rossi in Stockholm.

• My apologies guys I was just making up a little bit of fiction to continue the discussion about 'our hero' who has been trying to convince us all he has discovered the secret of the universe, Where's your sense of humour? I'm no Elon Musk but maybe el Rossi might invest some of his cash mountain in a LENR project that might actually work for once (run by old impoverished fossilized deadbeat retired research scientists like myself!}-at least we have no ulterior motives since soon we'll all be joining A. Einstein, S Hawking and all the other brilliant physicists in the sky. Just be nice to leave this third rock from the sun in some fit state for our grandchildren before we leave, don't you think?

• Official Post

Hopefully Adrian has not left us? I have been wondering why Rossi has mentioned his control box the last 2 days. To still be talking about its energy draw this late in the R/D process, while COPs are supposedly in the 1,000's, seems a little odd to a layman. Maybe he is simply answering annoying questions out of politeness, or maybe he is using his sock puppets to lay the groundwork for January's demo...I do not know.

• Andrea Rossi gives another good example of his set of engineering skills and that he doesn’t care about a safe and effective product design....everybody who would sell such a device would know and care what may or can happen when the fuel in the reactor has gone....

Basically he admits that he cannot have a certificate for the “product”, if he never tried it or tested this important detail.

It is like if a car manufacturer would say: don’t know, just go figure what will happen when you ran out of gasoline...see his answer to question no 3:

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.