Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Shane D. ,

I was noticing also the recent comments on an important weak link in Stockholm. I was thinking that may he was testing the water for making crappy input measurements again and blaming the control box, or buttering us up for crappy input measurements again.

I am hoping for, (but betting against),

Giving us both input and output measurements, or at least 1 of the two.

The cop by itself is worthless but I suspect that is why Rossi does it.

• Andrea Rossi gives another good example of his set of engineering skills and that he doesn’t care about a safe and effective product design....everybody who would sell such a device would know and care what may or can happen when the fuel in the reactor has gone....

Basically he admits that he cannot have a certificate for the “product”, if he never tried it or tested this important detail.

It is like if a car manufacturer would say: don’t know, just go figure what will happen when you ran out of gasoline...see his answer to question no 3:

absoultely right.

And then people like Adrian come, call us "babbler", try to look like a "experienced scientist" BUT ignore such obvious nonsense-Rossi-Sayings ?

Definitely worth to worry about....

• Any purported power generator which requires heat to sustain the reaction, and which has a large COP, should be capable of running without electrical power except the power needed for control circuits and that shouldn't be much compared to the output.

sot,

Suggested that to Rossi years ago,

Use ups/battery for demo and to drive control circuits.

Battery Power and energy density are fixed,

so the “Energy In” component of the COP is known.

Separate UPS for control circuit in case of safety issues.

• Suggested that to Rossi years ago,

Use ups/battery for demo and to drive control circuits.

Battery Power and energy density are fixed,

so the “Energy In” component of the COP is known.

That's a good idea. I think that would be as convincing as converting heat to electricity and running with no input, plus it would be a lot cheaper and simpler.

• From ECW, F. Ackland states he has booked a flight to the January demo.

"The date of January 31st, 2019 for the presentation has been confirmed, the location was a surprise to me (that’s all I can say at the moment.)"

As usual, the plot becomes clearer and is the same as always. . Some say that "the location was a surprise" is a positive. However, one must remember... Rossi always disappoints. So I assume that the demo will be held in a place that is completely meaningless, thus the "surprise". I.E., not at a customer, not at legitimate facility. It is in the state of Florida. (No surprise there!) I wonder if the engineering society is watching? :) Some was convinced it would be Illinois as the rumors of a major "food company" and sighting at O'Hare airport. Rossi of course, did nothing to squelch those rumors. Another was California.... oh boy!.....must be aerospace! But alas, poor Rossi followers were disappointed again.

No, the "demo" will be held in Florida, the state with the most lax fraud laws in the country! Yet Rossi will not even announce the city. Hmm.... could it be Doral?:huh:

Taking the cue from several posters, Rossi was able to claim his demo cannot be public due to "Safety concerns"! He truly should thank posters for giving him so many ideas for escaping reality. Remember, he ran a "plant" for a whole year in Doral without ANY permits, approvals or licenses! Just ask Adrian, he doe NOT need any of these! What? Why now?

Yes, this is progressing just as many expected. No customer, no input power measurement, no reasonable independent review, no real information, nothing but hot air. (Hot air that was NOT produced by the eCat either.)

I have another month to go before I re-post my predictions to Adrian where he posted his belief was that much would be shown in January and production shortly there after. He stated the "babblers" would be running away.... :rolleyes: but history has clearly shown Rossi is very repetitive in his actions... very.

If Mr. Weaver is around, can you share any thoughts? I am sure that IH is keeping at least some tabs on Rossi.

• Interesting Adrian's view that skeptics would be running away. What I've noticed is that he does not want to engage with reasoned criticism of his views, and therefore now posts on a thread here where the only posts allowed are those with an ECW-like Rossiphilic slant. Rather like a little corner of ECW here. Not sure why he does not just post on ECW? Anyway, that surely counts as Adrian running away, perhaps because it is clear the much awaited latest demo will be even more fake than the previous one?

• Official Post
    1. Frank Acland October 31, 2018 at 9:09 AM

Dear Andrea,

You said your main Client has high ‘firepower’.

a) Is this client currently involved in preparing to produce E-Cats?

b) His this client been involved in testing SK reactors?

c) Have you been spending time working at this client’s facilities?

d) In terms of firepower, would this client be one of the top companies in its business sector?

Many thanks and best wishes for the upcoming presentation.

Frank Acland

2. Translate

Andrea Rossi October 31, 2018 at 9:39 AM

Frank Acland:

a- yes

b- yes

c- not yet

d- yes

Thank you for your kind wishes,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

With the exception of the contradiction between questions A and C, and Rossi's answers to A and C, I am getting a little excited about the "firepower" of this client. It is a little troubling though, that Rossi has not been to the clients facility yet, but that client is already involved in preparing to produce Ecats.

• Interesting Adrian's view that skeptics would be running away. What I've noticed is that he does not want to engage with reasoned criticism of his views, and therefore now posts on a thread here where the only posts allowed are those with an ECW-like Rossiphilic slant. Rather like a little corner of ECW here. Not sure why he does not just post on ECW? Anyway, that surely counts as Adrian running away, perhaps because it is clear the much awaited latest demo will be even more fake than the previous one?

Adrian will not be running away from

anyone on this thread.

You should wait until the demonstration is over before jumping to

conclusions.

• Shane

I don’t like being petty but Rossi does not say he has not been to Customers facility but that he has not worked at the Customers facility.

• Forepower?

Wow, how great is that.

Another subjective word that can be interpreted differently by everyone who reads it.

What a steaming raft of turd.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.