Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

???

We will not know. Rossi will not reveal the customer according to his latest statement as far as I remember.

Have you heard differently?

He never tells who his "customers" is. :rolleyes:

No he does not reveal his customers, however, in the case of IH they self revealed. Brings up the point, that any legitimate customer, or partner, will sooner, rather then later, make it public. That is just something a company can keep secret for only so long before someone starts tattling. Especially so in this case, where the "secret" would be so profound as to alter the geopolitical landscape, and save the planet.

We will probably hear about it rather quickly after they determine themselves it is real. Someone will crack.

• Rose,

Come on...you expect me to bet on Rossi after Doral? Any one who would, would be a fool. Doral was an out and out flagrant sting operation. The man is a crook.

Shane,

No, I really don’t,

But I just like the Double Cask so much I figured I’d buy another bottle and tell

“She who must be obeyed” that I lost a bet.

• ... in the case of IH they self revealed.

Not exactly correct.

Industrial Heat released a public statement that they work with Rossi, only after this was already speculated on blogs (ecn).

And the connection between Rossi and IH was discovered, because Rossi’s „wingman“ Fabiani IH disclosed on his LinkedIn page that he works for IH.

Do you think that Fabiani “accidently“ listed IH on his LinkedIn page?

• But ECat World is not a joke.

It is an interesting and informative blog.

Well, once I agree with you. - ECW is quite interesting and informative and revealing (about the gullibility of Rossi LENR supporter) if you read it in retrospective.

Start at the bottom of this list

https://e-catworld.com/display-posts/

and check how much bullshit you can find there about all kinds of (always newer) e-cat species, Rossi’s plans for “robotized factories“, talks with “home depot”, pre-orders, size and costs of (never evolved) home e-cats...

• Official Post

Not sure I have the timeline down like you. Too lazy to look it up, so unless someone says otherwise, I will assume you are right. Nonetheless, if this is a real customer/partner, I suspect the same process will occur, and someone will blow the whistle like Fabiani did, or filter it out on the blogs. Like I said, and you may agree, if real something this momentous would be hard to keep a secret.

• Well, once I agree with you. - ECW is quite interesting and informative and revealing (about the gullibility of Rossi LENR supporter) if you read it in retrospective.

Start at the bottom of this list

https://e-catworld.com/display-posts/

and check how much bullshit you can find there about all kinds of (always newer) e-cat species, Rossi’s plans for “robotized factories“, talks with “home depot”, pre-orders, size and costs of (never evolved) home e-cats...

Thanks for reminding me that I must

get caught up in what’s happening

in the World.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/

• We will probably hear about it rather quickly after they determine themselves it is real. Someone will crack.

Surely you mean "if they determine" not "after they determine"? :)

Your statement is worded like something AA would state. I.E. That it is already a given that the SkatCat is real and working. After all... Rossi says it is!

Again, I have to state it... Rossi ALWAYS disappoints! (For AA, this is based upon a continuous 7+ year history of statements, announcements, demos and lawsuits that have ALL ended the same, VERY DISAPPOINTING way. Not simply "Babble", but sound historical reasoning. AA continued support is the only babble I see WITHOUT fact or logic. ;))

• Most people here are convinced that Rossi is a liar and a con man. But there is a distinction between those who are strong LENR adherents and those who remain skeptical about LENR. The LENR people can’t seem to accept the notion that Rossi’s most persistent lie is that his junk has anything whatever to do with LENR. As a result, even strong Rossi critics like Shane and Jed still leave the door open for Rossi at some point or other having produced a working new energy device. I guess this will never change. Somehow, people seem to think it is disloyal to LENR to write off Rossi completely. It isn’t. Whether LENR exists or not, Rossi is just a con man.

• WOW!

That will proof everything!

• Mark Saker November 3, 2018 at 7:22 AM

Dr. Rossi,

For the presentation in January you have said that you will show the Ecat SK in operation.

Do you mean

a) A single Ecat SK heating some water with digital display of the water temperature on both ends

b) Multiple ecat SK heating some water with temperature readouts

c) Multiple Ecat SK driving a turbine?

Something else?

Many Thanks and I wish you success

Mark Saker

• Andrea Rossi
      November 3, 2018 at 9:14 AM
      Mark Saker: a
      Warm Regards, A.R.
  • Most people here are convinced that Rossi is a liar and a con man. But there is a distinction between those who are strong LENR adherents and those who remain skeptical about LENR. The LENR people can’t seem to accept the notion that Rossi’s most persistent lie is that his junk has anything whatever to do with LENR. As a result, even strong Rossi critics like Shane and Jed still leave the door open for Rossi at some point or other having produced a working new energy device. I guess this will never change. Somehow, people seem to think it is disloyal to LENR to write off Rossi completely. It isn’t. Whether LENR exists or not, Rossi is just a con man.

International Heat wrote Rossi off and walked away but A.R. just keeps

on running.An amazing man no matter how you look at him.

• The only thing amazing about Rossi is his ability to keep people like you deluded.

I blame it on the Goverment.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• WOW!

That will proof everything!

And when asked wheter there will be an independent engineer on site, Rossi answered:

So, this time not even a Rossi stooge which “confirms” Rossi’s measurements/calculations... Rossi getting old.

Let’s see if he at least finds a venue for that presentation, which let’s him later pretend that the event beared some significance. - Like: “The e-catSK, as demonstrated at the Kennedy Space center”.

• Official Post

Let’s see if he at least finds a venue for that presentation, which let’s him later pretend that the event beared some significance.

According to Acland, there is a confirmed venue/location, and it surprised him. Will it surprise us?...we shall see:

"The date of January 31st, 2019 for the presentation has been confirmed, the location was a surprise to me (that’s all I can say at the moment.)"

• From ECW :

"

Drew G.

November 2, 2018 at 4:30 PM

Dr. Rossi:

You may have already answered this question so forgive me if you previously did so. Will you have an independent engineer present at the 31 January industrialization demonstration responsible validating the accuracy of all the test and measurement equipment utilized as well as the resulting measurements? I’m sure all your followers on this website can suggest one if you haven’t already done so. Continued success and I look forward to 31 January after following your progress since 2011.

Andrea Rossi

November 3, 2018 at 3:51 AM

Drew G.:

No, we will not have any engineer to validate anything. It will be a presentation of a service supplied by means of an industrialized product, not a validation test.

Warm Regards,

A.R."

A sincere question for the Rossi believers. In Rossi's reply above, what do you think he means by "a presentation of a service supplied by means of an industrialized product." As usual, Rossi never seems to give a straight forward answer with any discernable meaning.

Do you think he is going to show a SkatCat that is in it's

A) industrialized form? One that is putting out 20Kw, with needed industrial controllers, monitors

and safety devices?

B) Stockholm event form? A few pieces of Home Depot plastic parts, a white "power" box and Fabiani in front of a couple of digital displays?

C) Anything remotely looking like a product ready for "industrialization"?

To me, an "industrialized product" is one ready for being put into production at a working facility. One that has the necessary controls, safety and

operating functions to be used by commercial interests.

Please advise of what you think we will see and then we can compare what is actually shown and what "industrialized" means!

Thanks!

• I have no idea what the demonstration will show Bob.

I wish it was being held tomorrow.

Jan 31 is a long way off to find out

what Rossi will demonstrate.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.