Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• If the R'ster's upcoming demo is in FL then I understand that radiation and licensing / certification authorities are planning to attend.

Based on what we know, I don't see how he could afford the risk of conducting this next "test" in FL. Reality is once again closing in.

• I still find it funny that you know who Rossi is as he posts, he keeps everything a secret but his name and hundreds do the research on what he wont tell anyone. Cant help but think it keeps almost everyone looking to help study Lenr in a straitjacket keeping them in the box~

• I have no idea what the demonstration will show Bob.

Jan. will be here before we know it! (Unfortunately, time flies)

However, my question was what do you BELIEVE he will show. Most Rossi believers state they believe he has something.

They must have some idea as to what they believe? Otherwise it is wishful thinking and pie in the sky dreaming!

A.A. What do you think Rossi will show in January. He says an "industrialized product". What do you decipher Rossi as saying here?

Surely an "industrialized" product will not be what the Stockholm event showed. That arrangement of plastic parts was anything BUT ready

to be of any use to anyone.

Does anyone think we are going to see a 20kW heat exchanger?

Does anyone think we are going to see 20kw of output? How will the heat be dissipated?

Or do you think he will only show a very small change in temperature due to "safety and video streaming presentation"? I.E. very little power.

What to you believers EXPECT to see? Or, as over the years has taught us, that Rossi disappoints every time and disappoints big! That you will not

now say what you hope for or expect as you know the historical track record would leave you looking silly, stating that Rossi will actually show something

that is in an industrial setting.

A.A. Again, you state since Rossi says something, it should be taken as legitimate until proven otherwise. OK, then, what do you expect to see at the

Jan. demo based upon Rossi's own words. You have stated he is the expert and only one that knows, so when he states an "industrialized product", what are we going to see?

A direct honest question that deserves a honest answer.

Thank you.

• If the R'ster's upcoming demo is in FL then I understand that radiation and licensing / certification authorities are planning to attend.

About the only way you could know that is if you asked them to attend. I can't see how it would serve any useful purpose at a demo and I doubt it will happen.

Apart from the demo Rossi says there will be an engineering pitch for potential customers who want to buy metered heat. Hardly the time fora State inquiry on licensing.

• AA - your ongoing antics are truly entertaining. As you are so well connected with the R'ster, surely you know the number of authorities who have not given up

the hunt. From what I've been led to believe, the boiler and radiation safety folks are not going to let an another opportunity to nail a blatant violator pass. If they find him, the only way he survives is if it is fake - which means he likely survives in FL to sunset into his real estate career.

• Official Post

Dewey,

Acland has been invited to the show, as you probably know. Here is what he had to say:

"I don’t know yet exactly where the presentation will take place but was told it would probably be in the Miami area."

So it will be in Florida. I doubt whether a demo of a 20kW device, in a private setting, would attract the attention of authorities? Even if they were alerted before hand...which I have no doubt they will be. That would be like them being asked to investigate an advanced hairdryer being shown a close friend.

• Official Post

Will close friends with gamma detectors be allowed close .....or even non close friends?

Oh man, now you opened up the can of worms. Probably what Dewey has in mind too. Yes, Rossi has claimed his few gammas "are thermalized". Sounds benign, but once you talk about gammas, then this is not your regular hair dryer, and certain laws come into play.

I would like to see him go on with the demo, no matter how ridiculous it may be, so I am going to bow out of/withdraw from this discussion. Whatever you guys say, just keep it here.

• Making gammas appear is one trick. Making them vanish again an even better one. Tx 4 the info.

Take a gamma source out of a lead box for a moment. Put it back.

I realize that to reduce gamma rays by a factor of a billion takes a very large lead box, but to reduce them to below detectable levels in the next room does not. Celani reported this happened when Rossi went into the next room to start up the machine, and no one was watching him.

I am not saying that is what happened, but as far as I know it is plausible. On the other hand Celani said one of his meters pegged and if the burst had gone on much longer they would have been killed. So, perhaps you could not do this by taking the sample out of a box manually, but perhaps something like a camera aperture or a falling object would do. During WWII at Los Alamos they tested uranium criticality by dropping samples in a gadget that resembled a guillotine. See:

http://blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2015/11/20/here-be-dragons/

• Rossi spiced it up a bit tonight, by answering he has invited a potential business client to the demo. Thankfully Acland will be there to witness if this client attends, and if so, is he a crony/friend, or a legitimate businessman.

Unfortunately, Acland being there will make no difference.

There was truly a qualified and capable witness at the Stockholm event and look what came from it.... absolutely nothing. No report, no list of who was there. No scientific evaluation of the presentation. Nada. Yes, it was said "many" prospective business entities were there but nary a peep of who they might be. Acland is not nearly as qualified as the Stockholm visitor, so why would we expect anything?

We will hear nothing from this demo from Acland of import or detail. He will either have to sign a NDA that prohibits him from saying anything or he will not know who is in attendance anyway. (I doubt they will be wearing name tags with company names on them!)

Remember, Acland went to Doral at one time. He reported seeing "convincing" evidence, but was not allowed to publish anything of value or proof.

This will likely be the same.

Interesting about a "prospective business client". Rossi has been espousing that he has a new partner for a long time. One that has "fire power". :)

Hmm... has he "lost" this new partner now? It is doubtful that if a partner, who is building and helping design the reactor, would allow a potential competitor to come to the demo. While some might say, oh it is a customer looking to purchase heat etc., do you think this January demo is the best forum a real and legitimate industrial company would put on for a potential customer.

This is another blatant example of how naïve Rossi and some of his followers are. He stated the Stockhold event was a demo for potential investors. It was a joke! Any real company, with real engineers, with real "firepower" would never put that up to a potential multi-million dollar customer. That is simply beyond belief. That demo was an absolute joke! (Of course I would certainly entertain a formal report showing that it was not! :/)

Let's see what the Jan. demo is like. If it is another "Stockholm event" , you can rest assured that any new partner is not one of major "firepower" or experience in industrial sales/service.

Still waiting for the believer's response with some details on what they expect to see in January. A working, ready for industrial use, viable piece of equipment ….. or some Home Depot sprinkler parts? Come on guys, you believe in Rossi, he has said "industrialized" and you believe what Rossi says is to be believed. What is your expectation of industrialized SKCat?

Surely you believe enough in Rossi to give us an opinion.... otherwise your lack of conviction is telling that you in truth know you cannot believe what Rossi says! Can you believe him or not? :?:

• Bob,

I agree with most everything you wrote with the exception being that although Rossi’s followers are naïve and gullible, Rossi is not.

I believe him to be a deliberate, conniving, calculating con man.

Hope I’m wrong, but I don’t think so,

time will tell

• I still find it funny that you know who Rossi is as he posts, he keeps everything a secret but his name and hundreds do the research on what he wont tell anyone. Cant help but think it keeps almost everyone looking to help study Lenr in a straitjacket keeping them in the box~

If a team got serious I suspect we could have a working example of a QX in a month or two at the most.

My guess is that if you don't mind the electrode burning out rather quickly, the QX is a fairly forgiving design.

• Adrian, Paul Agabi wants to send you 50% of $15.5 Million Dollars from Nigeria!

If you don't respond, you may live to regret walking away from $$$millions, just like Dewey.

• Glad you enjoy them. I wish I could say the same.

You and IH may live to regret walking away from a $trillion.

From Trillions? Perhaps the January demo will give us a good look.

Please advise then, of what you expect we will see in the January "demo". You state Rossi is to be believed until proven otherwise.

He has stated he will show an "industrialized" SK Cat. Please offer your opinion of what we can expect to see. Again, you have much faith

in Rossi and Rossi has said he will show an "industrialized" SK Cat. What is it that you expect we will see then?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.