Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I was not being impolite to Rossi, I was just making a direct appeal for common sense-to find a way of resolving this issue one way or the other. Surely open, transparent validation of his claims would substantiate his work and lead to mass production much more quickly, with the whole scientific world backing his theory and proposals? How about just one e-cat, then, and maybe have our Essex team run an independent validation in the UK at the same time as his demo in January next year-maybe one to BG of the MF memorial group too. Or is Rossi to become rather like Emperor Nero, fiddling on his e-cat while Rome (planet Earth) burns! Ecologically we are out of time, the preppers are all buying up plots in the Southern Hemisphere waiting for our inevitable thermonuclear war over our dwindling fuel/energy resources-a war which hasn't been officially declared but has been running for at least five years in cyberspace, rapidly deteriorating relations between the US/China, sabre-rattling in the South China Sea/Russian bombers probing our airspace/chemical/nuclear poisoning attacks. So who cares about being polite if our future is so bleak without a solution to the energy crisis?

• Rossi now said that the e-cat he wants to show will be one from his robotized production line. He is giving away quite some information about the whole "demo".

So either he is really convinced it will be an important event and he has everything in place to make it worth the time for people to follow it. Or ...

• I have been analyzing the times at which posts are made on Rossi's blog over the last year -- from Nov 1 2017 to Oct 31 2018. The results are interesting. Before showing the results I will set the stage by calling up a plot from a similar analysis conducted by Malcolm Lear (included as a zipped file in this post Rossi vs. Darden developments [CASE CLOSED]). The plot shows the times at which Rossi posted under his own name between Mar 2010 and Feb 2017

Of interest is the obvious circadian rhythm in Rossi's posting activity. He posts material fairly profusely for 16-18 hours per day and then at a far lower rate during the remaining 6-8 hours. It is reasonable to interpret the times of low posting probability as Rossi sleep times. On this basis, it is easy to recognize a major change in sleep/wake pattern that happens half-way through the plot. Prior to Jun 2013, Rossi wakes and starts to post at about 1-2 AM and then carries on till about 7-8PM when he shuts down. This era is indicated by the red line near the top of the plot. After Jun 2013, Rossi radically shift his sleep wake cycle -- he appears to wake and start posting at about 6AM and does not stop until somewhere between 10PM and midnight. Of course there is no mystery to this. Rossi sleeps just like anyone else -- prior to Jun 2013 he is in Europe (Italy) and sleeps according to a Central Europe Time schedule whereas after Jun 13 he moves to the US to work at the behest of IH and his sleep/wake pattern is no on a US Eastern Time schedule (the time stamps on Rossi's blog seem to be always showing local tie for the US Eastern time zone).

So the stage is now set. Thanks to Malcolm Leer we can now use Rossi's posting times to recognize when he is in the US and when he is in Europe. I will use this information in my next post when I present the results of my own examination of Rossi's blogging activity over the past year. Before leaving this post, however, I will point out 2 things in Malcolm's data. First, this analysis technique really is pretty sensitive in terms up picking up when Rossi travels to Europe and then returns to his US base. The red oval shows a 1-month era in 2014, from mid February to the end of March, when Rossi's sleep/wake pattern suddenly shifts to a European pattern. What is this all about? It is exactly the time when Rossi is known to travel to Europe to oversee the "Lugano" test. The second thing to note in Malcolm's plot is the Rossi's sleep/wake cycle during the 1-year test in Doral Florida. The beginning and end of this era is indicated by red arrows in the plot. It is easy to see that during his 1-year test Rossi maintained his usual US schedule -- sleeping at night from about midnight to about 6AM and then posting profusely throughout the day. So, despite the impression Rossi likes to leave with his admirers, he spent about 6 hours per night asleep at this time ... quite possibly in the Doral plant somewhere.

• I was not being impolite to Rossi, I was just making a direct appeal for common sense-to find a way of resolving this issue one way or the other. Surely open, transparent validation of his claims would substantiate his work and lead to mass production much more quickly, with the whole scientific world backing his theory and proposals? How about just one e-cat, then, and maybe have our Essex team run an independent validation in the UK at the same time as his demo in January next year-maybe one to BG of the MF memorial group too. Or is Rossi to become rather like Emperor Nero, fiddling on his e-cat while Rome (planet Earth) burns! Ecologically we are out of time, the preppers are all buying up plots in the Southern Hemisphere waiting for our inevitable thermonuclear war over our dwindling fuel/energy resources-a war which hasn't been officially declared but has been running for at least five years in cyberspace, rapidly deteriorating relations between the US/China, sabre-rattling in the South China Sea/Russian bombers probing our airspace/chemical/nuclear poisoning attacks. So who cares about being polite if our future is so bleak without a solution to the energy crisis?

Dr,

Rossi does NOT want the issue resolved,

he could have done that in January, 2011, but he chose not to.

There is a valid reason why he chose not to, and that is because the Ecat has never produced Energy Out > Energy In

and he knows it, the ecat is a scam.

By not “resolving it” he can perpetuate this scam for years and continue to relieve gullible, naïve and foolish people of their $.

• In my last post I showed that analyzing the times that Rossi posts on his blog can reveal details about his sleep/wake cycles and can even inform us about when he travels to different time zones. In this post I extend the analysis to Rossi's activities of the past year.

First, here is a plot showing times that Rossi posted material under his own name between Nov 1 2017 and Oct 31 2018.

In this plot the eras where Rossi appears to be pursuing a European sleep/wake schedule are indicate by a red line near the top. The first red-lined era near the end of Nov 2017 corresponds to Rossi's sojourn in Stockholm when he demonstrated the ECat QX. Apparently he returned to the US after the demo but then returned to Europe for about 1 month beginning Dec 17 2017. He also spent 2 weeks in March and almost the entire summer (June 1 to Aug 31) in Europe. After spending September in the US he then returned to Europe in October 2018 and may still be there. Overall, then Rossi has spent just under half of the past year in Europe. This during a time when he claims to have been in intense collaboration with his team developing new versions of his ECats.

I have analyzed not just Rossi's posting times, but also those of some of his correspondents on the blog. The image below shows the same data as above and, in addition, the times at which Frank Acland, proprietor of the ECat World website, made posts. Rossi's posting times are in blue and Acland's are in a reddish colour

One can see from this that Frank Acland has a circadian rhythm too. Apparently he is somewhere in the US Eastern time zone. He does not accompany Rossi on trips to Europe since Acland's posts stay resolutely on a US schedule even when Rossi travels to Europe.

Now ... below is the Rossi data again but this time I have additionally shown the posting times of a selection of Rossi's other correspondents. I have chosen to show those correspondents who have sent Rossi a congratulatory message saying how convinced they were but the Nov 2017 demo in Stockholm. These correspondents share a number of features -- they tend to go by a single first name, they write is slightly fractured English, they post only once on the blog, they are "convinced" by Rossi demo or find it "convincing", they talk about the demo "at the IVA of Stockholm on November 24 2017", and they end by wishing Rossi "Godspeed" -- but I have concentrated on those posts that use some for of the word convinced. They com at the rate of 1 or 2 per week

Once again, the Rossi posting times are in blue (same data as before) but this time the posting times of the "Convinced" are in a reddish colour. The takeaway from this plot is that the Convinced are so in sympathy with Rossi that not only do they register on his blog site specifically for the sole purpose of sending a single congratulatory message about his demo, but they also seem to travel with Rossi! When Rossi is in the US, the Convinced post on a US schedule; when Rossi is in Europe the Convinced also appear to fly over with him and adopt the local European sleep/wake cycle. Amazing!

Of course the Convinced are really nothing but Rossi sending congratulations to himself while posing as someone else. This is proof. Rossi was especially active on Christmas day when he sent himself 2 messages of support and congratulations. A special present! That is both manipulative and sad.

• Bruce__H Rossi was in Europe for surgery starting June sometime. But I think you should get out a little more.;)

Yes, he was in Europe then. And remarkably, all those "convinced" sock puppets, er, I mean, "people" on the East Coast went to Europe with Rossi to be in solidarity with hiim, and then returned back to the US as soon as returned to Miami.

Now that's devotion! (Or just pathetic).

• @Bruce-H - nice and telling compilation! I can imagine that this took you quite a few hours / days. Thanks a lot!

It would be interesting to watch what ROssi's reaction will be if he is reading this (I am sure!) and how the pattern will look until / after his next big demo on Jan, 31st, 2019.

I very much agree on your comment, how a person who is in the process of developing such a groundbreaking and energy landscape changing device, works hard day and night with his team in his lab and with his partner in his facility to build up robotic production lines and does tons of SIGMA and whatever tests with equipment like huge gas turbines, has time all day/ almost all night long to post continiously on his blog...this is probably his main task or hobby. And - we should not forget that Rossi seem to spend also quite some time in his condo / real estate business. So a really amazing person!

• Well, I'm not convinced either way-even the Russians managed to show some extra heat production in some copper tubes filled with Ni, LAlH etc compared to control in very simple basic tests at their last meeting.....if Rossi hasn't developed anything better than this after all his R&D time and money that really is depressing! As for how long it will take governments to stop posturing etc-probably for as long as the delusion of democracy in capitalist societies persists ie continue to be run by CEO's of powerful banks/companies/endowed families/mafia rather than their elected puppets we call MP's. Even Socrates recognised the fundamental weakness of democracy is a tendency to be taken over by psychopathic leaders who periodically build up then destroy their own civilizations. 'Tis but a symptom of the fall of the present cycle {funnily enough, cookery in the form of celebrity chefs was elevated to high status just before the collapse of the Roman Empire-Dinner Date signifies the end, my friends!} Solving the energy crisis might relieve some pressure-one can always hope.

• It would be interesting to watch what ROssi's reaction will be if he is reading this (I am sure!) and how the pattern will look until / after his next big demo on Jan, 31st, 2019.

It may already have happened. The Convinced have been posting pretty regularly at the rate of about twice per week since the Nov 2017 demo. But, following an online discussion between myself and Shane D on this subject on Oct 12 (Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion) they suddenly stopped.

There were 8 of them in September but only 1 in October. This was an October 11 post from "Gale" which was copied the next day here on LENR Forum and subsequently kicked off the discussion. Since then has been only a single one (from Mary Coore on Nov 2) .

• No. It's better than that. I have independent confirmation

It is my personal opinion that Rossi's medical problems are probably real -- I don't see the usefulness to Rossi of his creating a fake surgical episode last summer. But it is the corrosive nature of lying that you can't trust a liar on anything. So I note that confirmation is needed.

Unless your confirmation is from someone you trust who actually saw Rossi on the surgical ward of the hospital then it is inadequate. Such is the sad consequence of a history of lying and deception.

• Rossi now said that the e-cat he wants to show will be one from his robotized production line. He is giving away quite some information about the whole "demo".

So either he is really convinced it will be an important event and he has everything in place to make it worth the time for people to follow it. Or ...

Or, he is doing what he does, and delivering Rossi PR and promises to his audience which will turn out to bear no relation to the reality.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.