Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• If a team got serious I suspect we could have a working example of a QX in a month or two at the most.

My guess is that if you don't mind the electrode burning out rather quickly, the QX is a fairly forgiving design.

Well, if you believe that it is a "fairly forgiving design," you should easily be able to provide a copy so said design to the whole forum. Can't wait to see it.

• Adrian, Paul Agabi wants to send you 50% of $15.5 Million Dollars from Nigeria!

If you don't respond, you may live to regret walking away from $$$millions, just like Dewey.

Hmmm, I think we should do a grammatical and word usage analysis -- after all, we know that Rossi is a man of many hidden talents, and he does need money to survive.

• I suspect that in RossiLexicon, industrialized means a heavy duty extension cord.

• Adrian,

How will you react when Rossi has passed and the Ecat and all of its variants has not been released as an Over unity device?

That's a simple one -- AA will blame all of us babblers and Rossi haters because if we (pardon me while I dry my eyes) hadn't been so mean to Rossi he would surely, out of his great, noble and magnificent heart, given the world, as a gift, all of his works and knowledge. But, alas, that is not to be, and I admit that the prospect of Rossi passing and not gifting all his knowledge to humanity bothers me, and it bothers me even more that I may have contributed. I am so distraught over this that I shall immediately go to church and say three "Hail Diet Dr. Peppers," along with one "Crispy Onion Rings." I hope thereby to atone for my sins against the "Great One."

• I think we all can agree that Rossi has "testicoli" (or "cajones", for english speakers here) ;)

I disagree. If he had cojones and the personal sense of honor and integrity that he so likes to brag about, he would admit that most of what he proposes is a scam and a con. IMO, he is just a clever conman who has to continue conning people because that is all he knows.

• I think we all can agree that Rossi has "testicoli" (or "cajones", for english speakers here) ;)

I disagree. If he had cojones and the personal sense of honor and integrity that he so likes to brag about, he would admit that most of what he proposes is a scam and a con. IMO, he is just a clever conman who has to continue conning people because that is all he knows.

I think it is clear that I hold no affection for Rossi. But, if Alan says Rossi had surgery and Alan is backing that up with independent confirmation, I trust Alan. And refusing to disclose personal medical information about an individual without that individual's permission is not a cop out or a sham or any such other rot -- an individual's health is a personal matter and publicly disclosing details thereof without a damned good reason is morally wrong. For example, if I knew a poster on this forum had surgery in connection with a sexually transmitted disease (this is obviously a hypothetical so no one get their panties in a wad), unless that knowledge was directly relevant to the subject being discussed, it would be morally abhorrent to disclose that information. Kudos to Alan for not disclosing it.

And AA: I know when you read this you will immediately be tempted to write something snarky, e.g., to the effect that as I am a mere babbler what would I know of morals. So AA, to save the time of reading your attacks, let me respond now: See "Arkell v. Pressdram.

• I suspect that Rossi has moved up/down/sideways from Home Depot to Lowes, or maybe he is getting his precision parts from OSH at a discount because of they closing up business. Maybe AA, Axil or Sam has some insider information re: that.

Robert Goddard was known for doing research on the cheap so

Rossi is in good company.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• refusing to disclose personal medical information about an individual without that individual's permission is not a cop out or a sham or any such other rot --

I agree and I hopefully clarified my intentions a few posts later.

-Bob

• You call me a troll and insult me, but it matters little. I call you and Alan out based upon sound logic and you cannot hold your position.

Don't spoil your nerves. We were not talking about Rossi. You indirectly insulted Alan that he - in your opinion - certainly would lie - just because he is not an AR-hater like you.

You are throughly infected by the fake news campaigns running in your homeland. If you have no knowledge about the medical record pf a person, then please shut up and do not complain if you try to disperse fake opinions.

Just to resume: We only certified a hospital date and nothing about AR's physical (physics etc.) skills. It's time for you to reconcile.

• Wyttenbach

Bob here has been entirely honourable for a long time. Nor do I believe him influenced in this matter by fake news (what fake news?).

He, I, woodworker (I think) have a similar view of these things:

(1) We all believe Alan to be honourable

(2) We do not however take Alan's judgement as authoritative over these Rossi-related matters, because of the issues we have commented here many times. Based on publicly revealed information his judgements about Rossi's demos do not make sense, and when challenged he is unable or unwilling to substantiate them. Therefore statements he makes about Rossi will not be believed by us unless it is made clear they are from definite personal information rather than possibly flawed inference.

• Bob,

Th European LENR science circle believes the older Ecats worked, but are reserving judgement on the QX/SK. Clarification for the new members and guests...Stockholm was Rossi's demonstration of the QX.

Shane - clear to clarify what is meant by "European science circle"?

Belief is indeed a strange thing. I'd hope no-one believes that Lugano tested device was working. And I'd hope no-one is influenced by Levi, whose stated views on the science of the Lugano test (when challenged 2 years later) remained steadfastly 100% wong as stated by Mats.

• just because he is not an AR-hater like you.

It's time for you to reconcile.

W,

I did "reconcile" my remarks just a few posts later. See post 7596 above.

I also made it clear that my post had little to do with Rossi's health, but the continued "thumbs up" support for him.

Please respond to my questions above..

Has Rossi not been proven to be a repetitive liar? Both on his JONP and in sworn court depositions.

Has Rossi not been proven to give nothing but bad demos, erroneous measurements and other misleading "data" in his public demos? Or do you care to comment on the validity of his Stockholm event?

Has Rossi not spent time in jail for the very same type of actions as recent... fraud, deception and lies?

Has Rossi not been honest with his partners.

I am not a Rossi hater, I simply hate seeing fraud and deceit harm the LENR field.

What exactly has Rossi done that you feel trumps the above known and proven deficits? What has he done that has earned your support and faith?

That is what my posts were all about. Not medical issues, but exactly what has Rossi done to warrant your support and faith in him? I have given several factual and logical reasons why he is not to be trusted nor supported. What do you give?

(I see someone moved my previous post to the clearance list. Interesting. :) No explanation as to what improper or non-factual points were involved?)

• Official Post

Based on publicly revealed information his judgements about Rossi's demos do not make sense, and when challenged he is unable or unwilling to substantiate them.

What part of 'it was only a demo, it didn't prove anything' doesn't make sense to you? That has been my position all along, something btw that Bob wilfully fails to grasp despite the fact that I have often said so, leading him to play the old game of keep asking the same question and complaining about the answer.

• Oh well, I've just been and gone and done it! I've asked Rossi to send us some (one or two) E-cats to do an independent replication via his JONP website before his Jan 31 demo. Interesting to see what he answers-probably no but one can always hope!

I doubt whether a demo of a 20kW device, in a private setting, would attract the attention of authorities? Even if they were alerted before hand...which I have no doubt they will be. That would be like them being asked to investigate an advanced hairdryer being shown a close friend.

Yah, shoore. A 20kW nuclear reactor powered hair dryer. (TIFIFY)

Yes, Rossi has claimed his few gammas "are thermalized".

We've been through that canard before. One can't "thermalize" gammas to extract appreciable energy without massive equipment if, as I assume you mean, convert gamma radiation into heat without significant radioactivity remaining. I will defer to a nuclear physicist on this but I am pretty sure I remember it accurately. It's just as improbable as the power density Rossi claimed for one of his "X" named kludges.

one of his meters pegged and if the burst had gone on much longer they would have been killed.

Extremely unlikely if not impossible. Such an event would definitely be reportable and the surroundings would have been rigorously inspected for radioactive sources. Every one involved would have had to have medical screening to rule out damage to bone marrow (blood forming organ) and the lining of the gut. One does not create a life threatening burst of radiation in or near a university (or any civilized populated area) and then have it ignored afterwards. Doesn't happen. Dr. Celani is a responsible individual. He would have reported such an event to appropriate authorities. My suspicion is that it was an instrument problem and extremely brief, or Rossi had some source with him which he briefly exposed but I really doubt that due to the risks involved, both to health and to a possible return trip to prison. Anyway, why would one of Rossi's electrical water heaters emit a radiation burst once (OK, the claim is now twice) and never again. And why would it not be continuous? The whole thing is silly.

PhysicsForDummies wrote:

I think we all can agree that Rossi has "testicoli" (or "cajones", for english speakers here) ;)

*----------------

He does have brass, I’ll give him that

Or he is simply self-deluded that he can't get caught or if caught, he can weasel out. Lots of con men are like that. Prototype example: Bernie Madoff.

Rossi now said that the e-cat he wants to show will be one from his robotized production line.

Except that until now, his robotized production lines have never been shown to exist. He's been claiming them since at least 2012. Go to his complete blog "in one page" and search for robot or robotized. How would you hide purchases, contracts, workers, inspections and licenses for something like that for seven f'n years? Oh, easy if you're Rossi, right? He's the original copier of the Skunk Works.

http://www.rossilivecat.com/all.html  

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.