Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Your post suggested that the exposure was so great that it could easily have been fatal if it had been continued.

That is what Celani said. It was not speculation on my part.

You implied that because the radiation was not continued, it had no adverse effects. It doesn't work like that.

Of course it works like that. Otherwise medical x-rays and cosmic rays would kill us. Medical x-rays are mostly harmless because they stop. When x-rays were just discovered, doctors accidentally killed a patient with them by overexposing him.

• W,

You may accuse me of fake news, but it is you that is spreading it now.

The Lugano report had the above statement indeed. But then during the depositions of the trial, it came out that Rossi and Fabiani ran the Lugano test in its entirety. The Lugano Profs only dropped in at times. This is fact. If you need, I will take the time to look up the actual facts for you, but you should be able to do so yourself.

Shane and others here can corroborate this as well as fact, not "invented" trollism.

No I am not a Rossi hater... I am a person who pursues the truth. The truth is the Lugano test was ran by Rossi and Fabiani. You may not want to believe that but it is correct. Not invented, but factual. I guess you should get your facts straight.

Of course it works like that. Otherwise medical x-rays and cosmic rays would kill us. Medical x-rays are mostly harmless because they stop. When x-rays were just discovered, doctors accidentally killed a patient with them by overexposing him

Semantics. You implied the spectators to Rossi's scam were nearly killed. That's nonsense. Scientifically, the issue is the dose received usually expressed in standard units: https://hps.org/publicinformat…/faqs/radiationdoses.html

You implied a brief burst at a high rate. That would require a powerful source. Since it is clear that Rossi has never provided a working anything, much less a reactor, the only possible source for an intense burst of gamma would have been an intensely radioactive substance. Or some issue with the instruments. I am not aware of the alleged second experiment which supposedly created radiation. My argument is that there is no way Rossi could shield such a potent source of gamma radiation enough to bring it into the lecture room (or wherever this was done) safely shielded and then arrange a brief burst without someone seeing some part of the apparatus for this.

Thanks for helping me express it better. It is really important in these discussions to remember that Rossi has never shown power out/power in >1 in any credible and reliable way ever. What you're looking for is tricks and subterfuges.

• Official Post
    1. Can you tell us if the E-CAT assembly of your first customer has started? If not, can you tell us when the assembly will begin?
      All my support for your work and long live E-CAT
      Best regards

Raffaele

2. Andrea Rossi November 8, 2018 at 10:43 AM

Raffaele Bongo:

Thank you for your kind support.

The assembly will start at the beginning of the year 2019.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Rossisaid in August, this January's demo would signal start of the customers production/assembly line. Looks like that is still good. Brings up the phase though "if a tree falls in the woods with no one around, does it make a sound?". If a customer takes delivery of an 1MW SK plant in his factory in middle of the woods, and no one is around...

• Official Post

I say this not because I am a Rossi hater, but because the event is being used to support and further Rossi's fraudulent proceedings! Therefore, it would be somewhat recalcitrant for me not to speak up about this! As someone with training, experience and "stature" in the LENR field, I would think you would hold that responsibility to help guard the field's reputation even greater,

Hopefully this is the last time we see Alan and Stockholm mentioned in the same breath. You made your point on this many times, and continuing to harp on it will only turn this into something personal. We have enough of that around here as is.

• Adrian,

How about....

James Santigo

May 30, 2016 at 6:31 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi: Tomorrow you start a new important validation test with your new Partner, is it confirmed ?
    James

Andrea Rossi

May 30, 2016 at 8:42 AM

James Santigo: Yes.
    Warm Regards,
    A.R.

OR

Frank Acland June 7, 2016 at 6:31 AM

Dear Andrea,

Without going into specific data (F8), how would you describe the reactions so far of your testing partners to what they are seeing in the E-Cat QuarkX testing?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

Andrea Rossi June 7, 2016 at 7:48 AM

Frank Acland:

Optimistic.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

and I could go on but my search engine bogged down because there were so many references on Rossi's blog to customer test and validation test1

What makes you think this one will be any different? No customer, no real tests! :/

• Hopefully this is the last time we see Alan and Stockholm mentioned in the same breath. You made your point on this many times, and continuing to harp on it will only turn this into something personal. We have enough of that around here as is.

Personal? Lets see...

I have been called a troll several times above by W, when I most certainly am not. (I post my REAL name by the way!)

I have been accused of spreading "fake news" by W when what I have stated is backed by fact and the "fake news" accuser is indeed wrong!

It has been stated certain people would talk to my dog before they would me!

My posts are not personally derogatory in that I do not call others "Babblers" every other sentence and deride them as Adrian does.

I attempt to explain my points in a non-personal method by giving as clear thoughts as I can. Admittedly they are pointed, but not personal.

I keep my posts pretty much free from derogatory wording.

If I have said anything that is not factual or is completely illogical, then I am very willing and ready to listen to counsel instructing me point by point.

If W simply espouses "Fake news", then I do not retaliate in derogatory language, but will stand my ground. I will listen to reason, when backed by fact and substance. So far, "it was a demo" is not.

If there is anything I have said about Stockholm and Alan's promise of a detailed report that is not correct, then please address that. I will stand corrected. After all, do you think the "Stockhom Event" was a very convincing demo! It sure is being used as such by many, almost every day on JONP. Should this continue unabated?

But to slap my wrist and not Adrian or others for far worse, makes me think this is becoming ECW, where if you do not fall in line, you get kicked off!

I hope not. :thumbup:

• Semantics. You implied the spectators to Rossi's scam were nearly killed.

I did not "imply" any such thing. I reported what Celani said.

You implied a brief burst at a high rate. That would require a powerful source. Since it is clear that Rossi has never provided a working anything, much less a reactor, the only possible source for an intense burst of gamma would have been an intensely radioactive substance.

Again, I implied nothing. That is what Celani said. You can ask him for details if you like. Or, I have an old message from him which I will post here if you are interested -- but only if you agree to stop making angry accusations against me for reporting this. Don't shoot the messenger because you don't want to hear the message.

Both meters pegged, so it must have been a powerful source. If that is true, and not an instrument error, and if the source was the reactor, then clearly Rossi did have a working something. I don't know what he had, but you can't fool two radiation meters. Also, the first Levi report seems to indicate he had something. We know he did not interfere with that test because it was under surveillance with a video camera the whole time, as noted in the report. They should have done that with the Lugano test as well.

It is really important in these discussions to remember that Rossi has never shown power out/power in >1 in any credible and reliable way ever.

I disagree. I find the first Levi report credible. Perhaps you do not. Can you point to significant technical errors in it? There are weakness, of course, but can you show it was definitely wrong? If you cannot, I do not think you can say there has never been credible evidence for Rossi's claims. The claims have not been replicated so we cannot have confidence in them, but there was credible evidence for them. In my opinion, Lugano greatly reduced that credibility, by showing that Levi is incompetent.

• Official Post

Again, I implied nothing. That is what Celani said. You can ask him for details if you like. Or, I have an old message from him which I will post here if you are interested -- but only if you agree to stop making angry accusations against me for reporting this

Better yet, I will make SOT stop pestering you if you provide that email. :)

While at it, I was just listening to Celani's ICCF21 presentation ICCF21 Thread He claimed since 2011, he has done much of his key work at an "LENR lab at a Metallurgical Company in North Eastern Italy". They also provided some financing. Ever hear of such a place? A new one on me.

• A factory where parts and pieces are assembled that are able to produce gamma rays (Rossisays: "gammas are thermalized within the reactor") cannot exist without a strict approval and control by authorities. Either there are no gammas (aka Rossi lied again), or Rossi is ignoring the relevant industrial guidelines and violating laws on ho to deal with equipment that is able to produce ionizing radiation. If he follows these guidelines then it should be easy to locate his new modern robotic factory somewhere in Florida, since building, registering and operating such a business must leave tracks.

No way that he has a factory to produce "LENR" products, that are linked with radiation and no one else knows...

• If he follows these guidelines then it should be easy to locate his new modern robotic factory somewhere in Florida, since building, registering and operating such a business must leave tracks.

No way that he has a factory to produce "LENR" products, that are linked with radiation and no one else knows...

These days, you cannot even set up a store to sell cupcakes without leaving tracks. This is the 21st century. Registrations and business licenses are on the internet. We live in glass houses.

• Bob,

You have not said anything wrong, but when it comes to Alan and Stockholm, you have said enough. You have made your opinion known many times, that you are unhappy with his role there, and afterwards. Time to move on. We have plenty of other things to talk about.

I have said nothing wrong but I am told to keep quiet. :|

I have watched for 7+ years in detail the Rossi drama. I have seen people come an go. I have watched ECW become a protectorate where Rossi is protected because he cannot protect himself (by his own actions). Defiance against him is not tolerated. What direction is LENR Forum heading? What now needs silencing because of "words that are not wrong"?

Yes, it probably is time for me to move on......but in a different way. :/

• Official Post

Bob,

You are not being told to keep quiet. You are free to continue on with your valuable insights of Rossi, and everyone, and all things else. Only exception, is I am asking you to refrain from any further criticisms about Alan and his role in Stockholm. Even that is not an attempt to muzzle you, as you have already stated your frustration about that many times over the past year. It is just getting repetitive, and serves no purpose to belabor the point any further, other than to humiliate a Moderator and valuable member of the forum.

It may surprise you, but I was taken to task twice by the Mods before becoming a Mod myself. I simply accepted their role, took it as a lesson learned as to what I could say, and not say, and moved on. Now on to other things.

• Why not collect money and find donators and setup a fake company that is eagerly looking for saving some $$$ by using 20% cheaper heat from a black box?

We may have a chance to get our hands on the biggest thing since sliced bread and finally find out what’s behind the curtain....:P

I am sure the entire scientific world will watch the convincing video on January 31, 2019. What masterpiece we will see?

• Official Post

DR,

Thx for checking. You never know until you try. As I recall, Engineer48 tried to buy some 1MW Doral style plants for a client, and Rossi either refused, or never responded. For a man claiming as far back as 2008, to have working Ecats heating his factory in Italy, and claiming the market will decide his technology...he has been remarkably market averse. Does not bode well for those still believing in him.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.