Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• This is silly nonsense for which you have no evidence at all.

Rossi could not speak between the operation on July 1 to November 9.

1. Daron Wirebaugh November 11, 2018 at 1:32 AM

Dear Andrea:

How is your health?

Today tennis with your wife?

God bless you for the work you are doing,

Daron

2. Andrea Rossi November 11, 2018 at 3:52 PM

Daron Wirebaugh:

Health is better, voice is returned. After my last surgery in July I lost the voice and was afraid not to recover it; I communicated with my collaborators writing, not being able to speak and this was a problem. Luckily after an intense logopedy the voice returned two days ago and now I can speak again. Fortunately this did not stop my work.

No tennis today: unfortunately in this period my wife has to be in Italy, while I am here in Miami. She will be back soon.

Thank you for your kind concern.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• @Alan Smith: I can understand the fear that underlays your disbelief in the dangers that come with LENR experimentation. But now you join in the dangers inherent in the heroic pursuit of new knowledge that you now share with Marie Curie, Rossi, Papp, Ronner, and too many others. Oh, and then there is that Russan fellow that worked on Strange radiation who Bob Greenyer offered that moment of science for on that trip to Sochi who died of cancer. All those Russians know what they are in for and like you, they are all heros.

Rossi knows and has gladly accepted what he has sacrificed...

1. Brokeeper November 14, 2018 at 9:31 AM

Dear Andrea,

1- You mentioned the broadcast would be from the factory where it is produced. Is this the same factory by which the E-Cat SK will be mass produced? This would be an ideal time to demonstrate the power of the E-Cat providing heat and/or electricity to its production facility.

2- Would this be possible during the broadcast?

3- Also, could you shed some light on how your recent illness may have been affected by the yearlong test inside the container? Some are concerned it may be due to some ‘Strange Radiation’. I am very glad to hear you are recovering.

Thank you. God be with you.

Brokeeper

2. Andrea Rossi November 14, 2018 at 10:03 AM

Brokeeper:

1- yes

2- no, we will not give any particular related to the factory, at least for the time being

3- during the year long test in Doral I covered the shift from 5 PM through 10 A.M. and during the night, when I was alone, many times I opened the shielding to look inside to understand things. The Ecat does nor have emissions of ionizing radiations out of the Ecat body, but the inspection I made “open heart” were a risk and I knew it, but these inspections have allowed me to understand important things and this knowledge has born the QX and the SK versions of the Ecat. I spent a dear price in terms of health, but I could work very well and now I am healed. Also the voice returned. The fury to know I had was stronger than the good sense to be prudent, also because I was alone, the risks were all upon me. The Ecat SK you will see on Jan 31st is the son of this decision.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Based on information collected from 2000 to 2004, for people diagnosed with a primary malignant brain and spinal cord tumor (including lymphoma and leukemia, tumors of the pituitary and pineal glands, and tumors of the nose), the five-year survival rates are 28.8 percent for males and 31.6 percent for females.Jun 1, 2009

4adfcb8993e17c8b99537f3a7bdddfdb.jpg

• Official Post

Alan - Celani attended the Lugano test? That is news to me - is that documented anywhere?

I cannot find a direct quote from Francesco himself, but here's JR's take on this.

• Quite a few places ...Maybe if 42 does flash search on lenrcanr.

e,g

Initiation of the Cold Fusion Reactions by Air Components
    Sergey A. Tsvetkov ∗ Zarechny 2012)

A few other places. Kobe 2018...San Francisco ~2015-2017 Essex 2018

... and also powerful gamma flashes happend in places like Hiroshima 1945, and recently (a year ago) in Punggye-ri / North Korea.

But in case that you wouldn’t have noticed, we are talking here in this Rossi thread not about nuclear bombs or claims of gamma rays in some labs etc, but we are talking here about anecdotes of gamma rays radiated from Rossi’s e-cat, and in particular Alan Smiths false claim that during the Lugano test some gamma ray flashes would have been reported.

• So they are- I treble checked- it was Ferrara. Apologies to all concerned. I'm too busy and obviously getting too old!

Exactly.

Here some gossip about this “mystery”:

http://www.quantumheat.org/ind…follow/follow-2/347-gamma

And as I said before, it appears that this “scary e-cat gamma burst events” only happened in Rossi’s workshop/labs.

No word of a gamma bursts in the Lugano report, Appendix 1 ‘Radiation measurements during the long-term test’

Strange, isn’t it? ;)

1. CC October 28, 2018 at 1:47 AM

Dr Andrea Rossi,

How is your health, after the surgery you got in July 18? As you are the sole man able to develop the industrialization of the Ecat, your health is important also for us, not only for you.

Godspeed,

CC

2. Andrea Rossi October 28, 2018 at 5:10 AM

CC:

I am healing well, and, what is most important, I am working very well. Besides, the firepower of our main Client will make soon my person less important.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

I have an impression that the Client is assuming a dominant role in the completion of the Rossi tech.

• Francesco Celani.

Celani detected the burst of radiation on January 14, 2011. The Lugano tests were in 2014:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/LeviGobservatio.pdf

I do not recall where the 2011 test was.

Gamma bursts are quite frequently reported in LENR research

I do not think so. There are a few, but offhand I only recall one:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/PassellTOradiationd.pdf

I have some doubts about this report.

• Official Post
    1. Kelly November 16, 2018 at 1:52 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

which value in microSievert do you read close to the Ecat SK when it is operating?

Thank you if you can answer,

Kelly

2. Translate

Andrea Rossi November 16, 2018 at 9:16 AM

Kelly:

Background 0.05-0.07 microSv/h, operation 0.12-0.16 microSv/h at 1 cm of distance.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

After confessing his exposed reactors sickened him, does this change anything?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.