Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Nobody asked. So, sockpuppet "Kelly" was activated.

• Official Post

The Rossi-friendly thread is pretty much devoted to a group effort to replicate the QX. Why bother? It is obsolete. They should work on replicating the SK. I realize that nobody knows anything whatsoever about it but, realistically, that is probably an advantage.

I would have to disagree. While they appear to be stumbling around blindly trying to build a QX, there are some who think they are heading in the right direction. Carry on gentlemen, and do not let the naysayers discourage you.

• Nobody asked. So, sockpuppet "Kelly" was activated.

A language researcher would have real fun to browse through Rossi‘s blog analyzing syntax, semantics and style of the posts. Except for a few well known folks like Frank Acland and some others who have a significant different style of writing you will see the same old and obvious pattern of Rossi-style in the rest...I am not native, but I am sure Allan, Shane, and even Adrian will notice this.

Rossi seem to spend more time reading, asking a and answering himself in front of his computer than “performing scientific work” to get his new product to market.

• Official Post

It's a puzzle isn't it? One can only assume he has delegated at least some of this task to an assistant so that he merely has to say 'activate sock-puppet 23 and paste in answer no 94'. But it is interesting that he is obviously checking out Russ's blog and reading the A-E thread in here, since he has changed horses on the radiation business, and also seems to be interested in 'magnetic moments'. A phrase which reminds me of a girl I knew at school.

• Official Post

But it is interesting that he is obviously checking out Russ's blog and reading the A-E thread in here, since he has changed horses on the radiation business, and also seems to be interested in 'magnetic moments'. A phrase which reminds me of a girl I knew at school.

I was wondering why he suddenly revelaled that now. Maybe he doesn't want his new scam victim to have even a trace of a doubt.

Secondly, somebody can explain what exactly he could be looking at in the open operating reactor for so long?

• A language researcher would have real fun to browse through Rossi‘s blog analyzing syntax, semantics and style of the posts. Except for a few well known folks like Frank Acland and some others who have a significant different style of writing you will see the same old and obvious pattern of Rossi-style in the rest...I am not native, but I am sure Allan, Shane, and even Adrian will notice this.

Rossi seem to spend more time reading, asking a and answering himself in front of his computer than “performing scientific work” to get his new product to market.

Rossi's genius is in getting a whole site of people (ECW) and one thread here to pore over his self-publicising blog + sock puppets as though there was some important truth to be found therein. And you can see (I think) his character craves this virtual importance, though I also have to say he seems to be quite highly motivated by money - otherwise why have all those condos?

• I would have to disagree. While they appear to be stumbling around blindly trying to build a QX, there are some who think they are heading in the right direction. Carry on gentlemen, and do not let the naysayers discourage you.

Right you are Shane. No blind stumbling. There are a number of photos of the QX available and with the combined brainpower of the group they should be able to build something that looks just like it.

• though I also have to say he seems to be quite highly motivated by money - otherwise why have all those condos?

Money (That’s What I Want)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. KeithT November 19, 2018 at 2:11 PM

Dear Andrea,

From 2010 to 2018 you have developed three LENR reactions, the first Ecat witnessed in 2011 was based on Ni62 and Ni64 converting into Cu63 and Cu65, then there was the sequence of Ni58 > Ni59 > Ni60 > Ni61 > Ni62 used in the Lugano Ecat of 2014, the latest as of 2018 with the highest outputs, best stability and likely the safest for emissions are the Ecat QX and SK focusing on Li7, thought to transition to Be8 then two He4. (As described on the Ecat.com website – “Rossi Effect”).

Each of the above LENR reactions is known to start up, run stable for an extended period with a constant energy output, then can be shut down.

In each case conditions have been created where a relatively small input of energy triggers a nuclear process with an output of energy larger than that inputted.

The surprise is that in each case, after the initial triggering only a small part of the structured material produces a reaction, then progressing steadily second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, with a stable level of nuclear reactions continuing to be produced on demand as they are triggered each time for month after month for anything up to a year.

If the correct conditions were present at the start for a reaction, why did reactions not then take place immediately all at once all through the structured material?

Thankfully LENR reactions seen so far are of a slow intrinsically progressive nature, we now have a future energy source with no possibility of a runaway nuclear event.

The question is, how does this slow nuclear progression work? If the reaction was initiated in one location with neighbouring reaction site locations progressively triggered, expanding as a spherical shell wave front, there would be a low initial energy output with a geometric increase in the energy output through time, if the reaction sites started all over the external surface of a lattice and worked inwards in a shrinking wave front, there would be a high initial energy output that would diminish through time, or is it statistics where the probability of a reaction occurring is very low, that reactions take place randomly throughout the structured material at a constant rate over time.

Is it possible that there is a linear mechanism, one where the initial reaction of an atom sets up the conditions for an adjacent atom to subsequently react in turn setting up conditions for the next in line? It is possible that atoms in an atomic lattice sequentially react one after another in a linear progression along a row, This linear progression would also relate to the ability to start up then shut down time after time with no change to the nuclear progression mechanism.

There is the mechanism of how hydrogen in close confinement with the target atom in combination with forced resonance of nuclear states produces a reaction, but there may also be another mechanism whereby there is a linear progression of reactions spread out over time.

In the Theoretical work, is there explanations for both mechanisms?

Regards,

Keith Thomson.

2. Andrea Rossi November 19, 2018 at 4:26 PM

KeithT:

We are studying these issues,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Any thoughts from anybody???

• I can describe something that will likely just add frustration but it may give some thought

A v12 jag engine was misfiring from stress cracks in the plastic distributor CAP ,As I attempted to clean them "scrape the carbon lines out thinking it would help it ended up cracking / overheating the insulator of the spark plugs when I re-fired the eng.

The cap I think was a slandered bakelite gray and the glue I have no idea....long ago - All I can think of for such a reaction related to this thread IS THE plastic from the hot spark between the carbon tracks jumping all over the inside of the pipe in use creating a type of plastic transform chemical bubble reaction to a primary from the opening and closing of small holes in the pipe. As a car distributor may have gained volts.

in the past, the spark plug was always to blame as being faulty even though we made distributor caps from many forms of composites.

You can also do this on a big scale with a sheet of wood with aluminum on each side, add fiberglass resin to 1 side of the aluminum. with a 4'x8' sheet as you separate the plastic opening the bubbles it will produce very high voltage.This may be something similar. BTW the plywood aluminum trick is not a joke... Have a ground strap at the table / plywood for the spark to jump to. The faster you pull it the larger the spark. IT can jump up to 3' ......Plastic....

Hope this helps.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.