Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

1. Saul November 21, 2018 at 2:51 AM

Dear Dr Andrea Rossi,

After the experiment made last week which are the next important steps befre the presentation scheduled for January 31st?

All the best,

Saul

2. Andrea Rossi November 21, 2018 at 8:27 AM

Saul:

In December we will have thoroughly contractually defined tests with two very important Customers.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Roger November 21, 2018 at 5:16 AM

Dear Andrea:

Besides Gullstrom amd Prof Vassallo did other scientists collaborate in your last experiment?

Regards!

4. Andrea Rossi November 21, 2018 at 8:25 AM

Roger:

There is one more that wants not to be cited. He is a teacher of Physicsin a major university of Japan.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

5. Isabel November 21, 2018 at 7:56 AM

Dr Rossi,

Can you give all the data of the instruments you and your team used foe the experiments of last week?

6. Andrea Rossi November 21, 2018 at 8:23 AM

Isabel:

This will be published in the paper with the description, results and observations about the experiment.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• Official Post

I sure do not see any signs of Rossi backing off. If anything he seems to be pushing faster, and harder on everything. He has named some names, and I have no doubt Gullstrom flew there as he claimed, or that he has an anonymous Japanese prof working with him. I wonder how he is getting around all the regulatory, certification, radiation hazard issues raised here?

His confidence level seems very high also.

• Mainstream science claims that LENR is impossible so there is nothing to regulate.

The powers that be are powerless until they officially admit the reality of LENR.

• Asbestos manufacturers all over the planet are getting sued by customers and former employees for not acknowledging for decades the risks that producing and using such material would bring. Nowadays asbestos is banned in many countries. What will happen to Rossi (if he'll still be around) and other LENR "players" once people still start noticing unwanted effects from the devices they purchased?

1. Frank Acland November 21, 2018 at 9:30 AM

Dear Andrea,

If a potential customer is interested in your E-Cat generated heat service, but is not fully convinced of its validity, can they arrange with you to witness a private test.

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi November 21, 2018 at 11:15 AM

Frank Acland:

Should I accept this I would receive several thousands of requests in a week…also from spies sent by competitors, or wannabe such. Our time is for our Customers, not for “not fully convinced” characters.

We allow private tests only after the signature of a contract.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

... and I bet the contract includes a NDA which doesn’t allow a paying customer to talk about the “findings”.

• Mainstream science claims that LENR is impossible so there is nothing to regulate.

The powers that be are powerless until they officially admit the reality of LENR.

Have you heard of EMC testing? Do you have reason to believe his SK would pass, with all the lovely gammas and strange radiation that is "thermalized". Do you believe he is in the process of getting certified, particularly after the cease and desist order in FLA? We had issues getting our instruments certified, and they are not even "nuclear reactors". Calling government safety bureaucrats "powerless" seems delusional.

• Dear Andrea (Dr Rossi) : Like many, I have come to the conclusion that "eCAT Home" offers the world a potential tool to take we humans into what some call the GOLDEN AGE.

I realize you and your colleagues have likely spent countless days and nights brainstorming roll out strategies, so I have hesitated to offer ideas, sensing you were confident you had now arrived at the optimum strategy.

I have suggested that a partnership with Elon Musk to put eCAT home technology into the TESLA Powerwall product, would be most interesting and exciting - giving you access to Elon's world class production engineers, designers and marketing teams; and to manufacturing roll-out expertise. Has he approached you yet?

You, Elon, the local licensee and the existing power companies, would share profit (revenue) from the eCAT Energy Mining using a blockchain strategy with your end licensees as miners.

Energy would be mined in the home by individual Tesla Power Walls which would also allow the individual owner to put power back into the local grid. I also thought your larger systems would service a subdivision or town (+hospital or schools; pubic buildings).

I believe getting the excess energy piped back out to the local area (village, town, city or state) could be best done by including the existing power companies in the process.

You would demand (under their contract) they pass down to the end users (including those who have not yet purchased their own eCAT), the much lower cost of #LENR energy in this design. ie you would control the retail price.

I'd like to see manufacturing of eCAT's being done (no matter how inefficiently) in thousands of new factories across the world each building for their nation - rather than centralizing manufacturing as we have been doing in China over the past 20 years.

Best wishes

William E. (Bill) Smith

Horsham, UK

• sam12 - since you are allowed to post on Rossi's blog and also get answers, maybe you can reach out to him what his opinion is on the process of operating and controlling his installed SK plants (e.g. the one from which he will live stream on Jan 31st) via internet in case there is no electricity (maybe not even a GSM/LTE network) because of power fails, cyber attacks, natural desasters etc... ? See Q&A on Rossi's blog below.

Thx

Rossi answered, that the Ecat could be useful in microgrid environments....

1. Rodney Nicholson November 27, 2018 at 3:24 PM

Regarding the following link I found by googling “First Utility operated microgrid cluster” as Rod Walton suggested:

https://www.power-eng.com/arti…ed-microgrid-cluster.html

The following quote from that link would seem to have huge significance to the marketing of Ecats:

“Experts spanning from the Department of Energy (DOE) to MIT have identified microgrids as a necessary technology to enhance the resiliency of the electric grid from threats ranging from major weather events to cyber-terrorism. In the aftermath of Hurricane Irma, for example, the Department of energy issues a report recommending microgrids as a way to mitigate such tragedies in the future.”

To mitigate against ‘weather events’, accidents (Fukushima as one example), cyber-terrorism, and other threats, an ideal solution may be to build Ecat SK plants for each town or city of suitable size, distribute the power over the existing local power network, and dispense with the current huge generation plants and long distance transmission costs. That way a terrorist threat might shut down power to a city or two, but not the entire system.

So the potential for cyberterrorism attacks on the electricity grid might, in addition to the cost advantage, be the single most persuasive argument for making a transition to local Ecat power generation?

Rodney.

2. Andrea Rossi November 27, 2018 at 3:33 PM

Rodney Nicholson:

Thank you for your insight: the Ecat could be useful in this sector.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• The Ecat, if it worked,

Would be useful in every sector of human life, but it doesn’t, so it isn’t.

• I think we should all address Rossi's claimed new customer as JM Products (his own company that produces nothing) until he provides proof otherwise. After what happened in Doral, he is insulting every last one of us if he does not identify his customer and have a representative from them confirm they are doing business with him.

So until there is proof otherwise, Rossi's only customer is JM Products, as far as I'm concerned.

Usually I'm not this cynical. However, he manipulated the entire LENR community and IH by trying to make us believe that the customer was some sort of subsidiary of Johnson Matthey when there was no relationship whatsoever. We cannot let him trick us again.

• JM simply represents the next January Manipulation, a food good for Rossi's believers and supporters.

Are you ready for donations (crowdfunding) to pay another trip and stay in Miami of the "expert” of forum?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.