Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Time again to revisit the now increasingly distant past. Rossi has recycled the same stale crappola since at least late 2010! Apparently he had sales and a customer (What?) in 2011. And amazingly, there are at least three or four people left in the world who believe him!

From Rossi's patent application cited Jan 13 2011:

Rossi application: A practical embodiment of the inventive apparatus, installed on Oct. 16,2007, is at present perfectly operating 24 hours per day, and provides an amount of heat sufficient to heat the factory of the Company EON of via Carlo Ragazzi 18, at Bondeno (Province of Ferrara). --my emphasis

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/s…iECat/RossiTimeline.shtml

Also a memorable quote from Rossi on the desirability of avoiding mental masturbation:

20110116Product-ready-for-market.jpg

• it was not me who said anything about your opinion of Celani.

Oops. Sorry I ascribed the statement to you. I agree there can be no "replication" without a complete description of the experiment, materials and so on. It is just a wild guess.

Here are some photos of early farcical non-replications of the Wright airplane, made by people who never bothered to look at the Wright's 1906 patent (on pages 7, 8 and 9). If they had looked at the patent, they would have seen how to replicate everything except the engine and propellers. See:

http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJthewrightb.pdf

Assuming for the sake of argument that Rossi actually has something, I suppose a "shot in the dark replication" would be as bad as these.

• Shane,

I was puzzled by your thought that it would make any difference if the babblers were convinced Ross's SJ worked by undeniable proof.

What difference would it make as they would have been wrong so badly, so often for so long, that there later opinions would be valueless. Certainly of no help to those interested in LENR.

• Geez Adrian, what internet pundits think would never have made a difference had Rossi had LENR that worked. How could it?

And just out of curiosity, when do babblers get redeemed if Rossi never shows anything that works and never sells anything other than to victims and "marks" like IH? One more year? Three? Five? Ten? How many? Even Stormy Daniels had a number ($135K in her case).

• Official Post

Shane,

I was puzzled by your thought that it would make any difference if the babblers were convinced Ross's SJ worked by undeniable proof.

What difference would it make as they would have been wrong so badly, so often for so long, that there later opinions would be valueless. Certainly of no help to those interested in LENR.

Not sure exactly what you mean Adrian, but anyone highly skeptical about what Rossi is up to, has history on their side as justification. He first took us through this customer thing back in the fall of 2011, only for us to find out much later there never was one. He played that one to the hilt also, just like he is doing this time around. Then there was JM at Doral, where he went through great lengths to fool you, me and IH.

That is not to say this time around will not be for real, and that he does has a legitimate customer. I hope that turns out to be the case, and would be absolutely giddy if so. He seems to me as confident as ever, and revealing quite a bit for him, so maybe this is it. But still, I think the stance Director, I and probably many others are taking...to make him prove to us who this customer is *first*, before we praise him, and pop open the champagne bottles is a wise position to take.

Really, is that asking too much? I actually think it would be counter-productive to extend Rossi the benefit of the doubt, ignore the past, and become his cheerleader, as I think you are suggesting. If this is another one of his scams, that would just give him cover to stretch this out for a long time, and in the process take us on another one of his emotional roller coaster rides.

He craves adulation, and I say we refuse him that until he proves who the customer is, the customer publicly concurs, and testifies to the performance of the SK.

• Here is my position.

I think the E-Cat technology has worked from the beginning. I also think the QX works due to the multitude of similar technologies that have been worked on over the last several decades. However, I also know that Rossi wants two things more than anything else: to secure total marketshare and to beat all of his competitors. To accomplish this, he will do just about anything. What happened at Doral is evidence of this. To protect the QX, he'd be willing to let the technology fade into obscurity rather than help competitors or provide information to the LENR community. I also think that to advance the QX he'd be willing to misrepresent the nature of the customer (just like he did in Doral).

My hope is that he has a real customer. If there is a real customer, I doubt that he will be willing to let them come forward and identify themselves due to the fact that there are parties out there which would do anything to shut down a working QX plant providing heat to a factory. They'd rather the technology never proliferate than allow Rossi to commercialize the technology. The pure hatred of Rossi is so extreme that they'd let the whole world suffer without LENR technology rather than allow Rossi to be successful. Additionally, I doubt the customer would want to associate themselves with Rossi due to what happened at Doral. They also would know that if they admit Rossi is providing them heat that certain parties will try to influence government agencies to shut their plant down.

We are in a no win situation all the way around.

Rossi will not give an inch that would help his competitors.

The enemies of Rossi will not give an inch that would allow him to commercialize his technology.

The customer of Rossi will not give an inch because of the stigma of working with Rossi and the prospect of being shut down.

Unless replication takes place, I don't see a path forward that allows this technology to ever be proven.

• Who do you mean? I suppose Director's latest comment implies he does not think it works.

Director,

You’re getting there, oh so painfully slowly, but you’re getting there.

Your last sentence is close. Look hard thru the Rossi smokescreen and you will find you are correct, there is no path forward, there is no technology, there will be many replications but NONE of them will show Energy Out > Energy In because the Ecat doesn’t work.

• Shane D. wrote

That is not to say this time around will not be for real, and that he does has a legitimate customer.

Help me understand what this means. Are you seriously suggesting that past experience with an individual and his behavior has no predictive value? What could possibly lead you to think that there is one scintilla of possibility that Rossi is "for real" and has a customer this time when for eight years and dozens and dozens of claims of customers, factories, etc., all have turned out to be lies?

This isn't Lucy and Charlie Brown, it's Shane D. and Rossi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RghziC5GME

• One problem is that there has never been a singular E-Cat. The technology has been evolving for the past decade. In reality, there have been dozens of devices that probably all deserved their own name. I think his first systems pretty much copied Focardi and Piantelli's work except that he used powder to increase the surface area and covered the nickel in palladium nano-particles. Next, I think he built similar systems but eliminated the Pd and instead directly applied atomic hydrogen via several different mechanisms. I think directly applying electricity through the fuel, high voltages, hot tungsten filaments, and radio frequency generators were all used. Just stopping here there were probably a dozen different variations of the E-Cat. Moving forward, I think he may have started experimenting with an abundance of different chemical elements (something close to the Atom Ecology approach) in addition to LiAlH4 and LiH. He further stimulated the excess heat by applying frequencies to the resistors. Eventually, he arrived at the units in the one megawatt plant at Doral. My guess is that some excess heat was produced but we will never know how much. From there, he started working on the series of devices called the Madam Curie, the E-Cat X, the QX, and now the SK.

My opinion is that to produce a system that can produce very high COP and can be instantly turned on and off utilizing the QX/SK design is best. I'm hoping that someone who is familiar with the work of Paulo Correa, Chernetsky, BLP, and other groups who built similar devices (all utilizing the abnormal glow discharge regime) will replicate the QX and share all the info online. If this doesn't happen, I predict most likely we will never see proof that the QX/SK works.

• SOT, as far as I can tell, Director has never encountered a free energy device that he didn’t think was legitimate. So Rossi, despite his many peccadilloes, is just another great inventor whose genius may get relegated to the dustbin of history despite the fact that they had the goods in their hot little hands. A truly remarkable belief system, I have to say.

• Official Post

Are you seriously suggesting that past experience with an individual and his behavior has no predictive value? What could possibly lead you to think that there is one scintilla of possibility that Rossi is "for real" and has a customer this time when for eight years and dozens and dozens of claims of customers, factories, etc., all have turned out to be lies?

I honestly do not see how this could be real. I say that because of his past, proven, history. The ridiculous notion that any sane, legitimate customer would allow a non-certified heat generator, that Rossi claimed gave him radiation sickness, that will be remote controlled from Miami, into his place of business...all for a pittance (20%) savings? No way that could be true. He has to be lying about something.

1. Chuck Davis November 29, 2018 at 4:35 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

It seems simple to install an Ecat SK: just disinstall former heaters and connect the Ecat to the same system.

Warm Regards,

Chuck Davis

2. Andrea Rossi November 29, 2018 at 6:26 PM

Chuck Davis:

Right.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Frank Acland November 29, 2018 at 12:59 PM

Dear Andrea,

Are you using the factory’s existing heating ducts and vents to deliver the E-Cat heat, or is it a separate delivery system?

Best wishes,

Frank Acland

4. Translate Andrea Rossi November 29, 2018 at 3:01 PM

Frank Acland:

The same,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

5. Hergen November 29, 2018 at 8:24 AM

Dear Mr. Rossi,

What is the power (kw) of the e-cat SK to heat the factory?

Can you adjust the power of the e-cat SK to temperatur changes outside the factory?

Thank you,

Hergen

6. Andrea Rossi November 29, 2018 at 11:21 AM

Hergen:

1- it is a module of the SK rated 27 kW

2- yes

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• It is hard to imagine Rossi has enemies?

Ask Dewey if your imagination is really that limited...

Rossi is a disgusting parasite preying on wishful thinking, greed, and stupidity in various combinations. Anyone with a lick of sense has no use for him and hopes he gets his comeuppance some day. But the notion that he is a genius who has enemies that are trying to prevent him from bringing his brilliant technology to the world is utterly laughable.

• The discussion around a “Real Customer”, has to stop, it doesn’t matter if the customer is real or fake or somewhere in between.

It’s just another bs. Rossi sleight of hand.

The only thing that matters today is the only thing that mattered in January, 2011,

Energy Out > Energy In.

THis is the alpha and omega people,

Nothing else matters, nothing.

After every single article your read, watch, listen to, discuss, remind yourselves of that.

Rossi will say he is selling heat and the sock puppet customers is happily paying for it and says he is making money, and the same gullible people will believe it and refer to this as proof that Rossi “has something”.

Until this is vetted, proven and replicated by multiple trusted sources,

Is it akin to Vegas Penn & Teller magic show.

• Not sure exactly what you mean Adrian, but anyone highly skeptical about what Rossi is up to, has history on their side as justification.

Not really. IF the SK works much as claimed it is probable their version of history is also wrong. There are two sides to the story of what happened at Doral.

I think the E-Cat technology has worked from the beginning. I also think the QX works due to the multitude of similar technologies that have been worked on over the last several decades. However, I also know that Rossi wants two things more than anything else: to secure total marketshare and to beat all of his competitors.

Inventrto's syndrome Director, if you think Ross's i reactors worked why do you always insult the man?

You can't possibly know that Rossi is determined Tp have a monopoly on LENR. To keep agead of the competition unyil one is established is elementary business preactise.

Waht were you director of?

1. Italo R. November 30, 2018 at 12:50 AM

Dear Dr. Rossi,

I believe you have already made a preliminary calculation of the COP of the plant to heat your client’s factory. Without a doubt there are longstanding records for heating the rooms in this location. And no doubt, you are already measuring the total electric power in input. May I only ask if you and your customer are satisfied after these first days?

Kind Regards,

Italo R.

2. Andrea Rossi November 30, 2018 at 7:43 AM

Italo R.:

Yes, he surely is.

We count only on the satisfaction of our Clients, since we do not sell plants, do not look for public funding: our profit comes only from the sales of heat.

This fact is troubling our enemies, that lately are getting nervous and are squeezing their trolls, physicists, engineers or simply imbeciles as they might be.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.