Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Shane,

Not that I want anyone to get hurt financially

But who in god’s name would invest $.01 in “Rossi anything”?

Even Adrian won’t bet 1:10 on his guy,

A fool and his money.

• Official Post

Rose,

He has been at this so long, he must have found some people willing to part with their money. If not, why would he still be around selling 1MW plants, under one umbrella or another?

• Adrian, for a guy who rants and raves about other people's courage of conviction and how much they babble, you never EVER answer a direct question posed to you. Talk about cowardice!

Once again: what would you consider to be proof that the e-cat doesn't work?

I don't expect an answer, because that's not how you roll.

Thanks, but it doesn't look like even SOT has the courage of his conviction

Conviction (and sentencing) is what Rossi should have.

Be that as it may, I will take your bet provided the organization making the conclusion that the ecat works is a major test lab of the level of CERN, ORNL, Sandia (they like to test wild claims and do it all the time) or similar to be agreed on ahead of time. In the alternative, I would consider you to have won the bet if the organization is a Fortune 500 company or comparable in size and income, and they say the ecat work, and they say again that it works after an additional year had gone by. Private companies are error prone more than national test labs. ShaneD can hold the money. Courage of convictions, hey, Adrian?

It goes without saying that in order for you to win, the organization in question has to agree the ecat works. In order for me to win, they don't have to say specifically that it doesn't. A result of undeterminable or "needing more work" means I win because people say that all the time when they don't know their anus from an IED crater.

• Be that as it may, I will take your bet provided the organization making the conclusion that the ecat works is a major test lab of the level of CERN, ORNL, Sandia

So you won't take my bet but are happy to take a bet on something you know will not happen. LOL.

• Conviction (and sentencing) is what Rossi should have.

Be that as it may, I will take your bet provided the organization making the conclusion that the ecat works is a major test lab of the level of CERN, ORNL, Sandia (they like to test wild claims and do it all the time) or similar to be agreed on ahead of time. In the alternative, I would consider you to have won the bet if the organization is a Fortune 500 company or comparable in size and income, and they say the ecat work, and they say again that it works after an additional year had gone by. Private companies are error prone more than national test labs. ShaneD can hold the money. Courage of convictions, hey, Adrian?

It goes without saying that in order for you to win, the organization in question has to agree the ecat works. In order for me to win, they don't have to say specifically that it doesn't. A result of undeterminable or "needing more work" means I win because people say that all the time when they don't know their anus from an IED crater.

sot,

Bad bet amigo,

Adrian wins this because all you require is that the Ecat works.

The only bet to make is that the Ecat makes

Energy Out > Energy In, (after all, this is what Rossi has been saying for 8 years).

Adrian knows this, he’s no dummy, that’s why he refuses the bet.

He knows the Ecat is a scam, that’s why he insists on these inane conditions that no one can win but him.

• And you thought I was gullible, but now you trust moi, with you, and Adrian's money! Make sure it is a big bet, because the wife wants a new car.

Seriously, I do not think any of the LF staffers can be an active party to this. It would expose David to some law, or another.

Shane,

Make the bet payable in “quatloos” or yang or some other nondescript non valued currency on the site, but payable in Euro or Dollars behind the scene, do it all the time in Chicago.

• Thanks, but it doesn't look like even SOT has the courage of his conviction

You deserve a medal for wading through all this trash.

Adrian,

it requires no courage, but some degree of intellectual dishonesty, to spend time on a thread extolling the possible virtues, and ignoring the deceits, of an eccentric inventor/ scammer where, when asked pointed questions, you reiterate that you can't draw any conclusions but are not prepared to look at historic negative evidence.

• it requires no courage, but some degree of intellectual dishonesty, to spend time on a thread extolling the possible virtues, and ignoring the deceits, of an eccentric inventor/ scammer where, when asked pointed questions, you reiterate that you can't draw any conclusions but are not prepared to look at historic negative evidence.

So you are not sufficiently certain the SK doesn't work to bet on it either . But you did manage to get in your obligatory insult to Rossi.

• Official Post

I would think even the most ardent Rossi supporters can admit this is a pathetic introduction to market, for what is being hyped as the beginning of a new energy revolution? This coming demo is to attract customers, yet it will *only* be shown on Ecat.com. FYI, Ecat.com is not even his website. It is hosted by Hydrofusion, which after 7 years, we know almost nothing about. How much market penetration, and exposure will that attract?

The demo will not prove the SK works, as even he admits. He will sell heat at 20% discount, remote controlling the SK's from Miami. Really, how many customers will that attract? And he claims he will start manufacturing as demand picks up. What demand?

This seems very amateurish at best, and untrustworthy at worst, when you really think about it. Amazing we are even considering it may be sincere.

• So you are not sufficiently certain the SK doesn't work to bet on it either . But you did manage to get in your obligatory insult to Rossi.

I do not understand your equating people's desire to gamble on their belief in something. It could be that they neither trust Rossi or you. You continue to twist things and ignore data.

Would you be willing to "bet" on stop posting if you are wrong and Rossi does not show an independent third party verified measure of input and output power that shows COP >10 by Jan 31st and that his major customer is in the S and P 500 and is willing to announce they are satisfied and have purchased a device or multiyear license for the power? And by independent third party, I mean the tests are made who have not worked with Rossi before in any capacity and without Rossi in contact with the device including any control units.

• I would think even the most ardent Rossi supporters can admit this is a pathetic introduction to market, for what is being hyped as the beginning of a new energy revolution?

It looks entirely logical to me. Rossi needs to have the SK tested in the field before selling too many.

I f it works, Rossi will have no trouble getting sufficient business, will keep his IP secret for a while longer and not have to deal with hods of reporters and spies before he is ready for mass sales.

• AA: I propose a counter bet to you. You claim that it would be foolish to bet against you with all "the available evidence." As you are so confident, let's adjust the odds so that instead of 1:10 in your favor, the odds are 1:10 in my favor, e.g., I bet 100 dollars and, when I win, you pay me $1,000.

Secondly, again as you are so confident, if Rossi doesn't prove (to be discussed below) a working widget meeting the performance parameters he has described, you lose. Very simple.

As to proof, if Alan says Rossi proved it you win. If Alan doesn't say Rossi proved it, you lose. Alan doesn't have to say that it failed, he merely has to not say it was proven or to remain silent.

Amount: any amount up to US$10,000 on my side. I will happily deposit my bet with Alan or Shane.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.