Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Your anti Rossi bias makes you write total rubbish.

Most new cars are test driven by a few members of the public before going on sale. The Chevy Volt was so driven for a year if I recall.

The early SK plants will be monitored 24/7. Rossi has stated he will train several members of the clients to be operators. They can operate the plant if the internet fails (how often does that happen?) and shut the plant down if there is a problem.

The SK is so small the chances of a catastrophe are negligible.

AA, this is just a tremendous load of crap. So, according to you, car manufacturers design something, do some test drives with test customers and that is it. I guess the NHTSA and the IIHS would be incredibly surprised by that.

And the SK is so small the chances of a catastrophe are negligible, but yet it is oh so powerful. OOPS. And size is not necessarily a factor in how dangerous something is -- putting aside the biological sciences, e.g., anthrax or ebola, a very small amount of polonium or plutonium can really ruin a lot of persons' day. And to claim that the SK really can't be dangerous when you can't even describe how it allegedly works is the height of hypocrisy. And no, my concerns about something I believe is a complete fraud are not contradictory to my concerns about it's potential dangers. There are lots of dangerous cancer treatments out there that have absolutely no therapeutic value.

• Adrian,

A factory?

Really?

Really?

Rossi has been saying for 8 years that he has a machine that produces Energy Out > Energy In, you believe him and to prove it you want to bet that he’s building a factory?

A factory?

Only you, in your blind faith, think a factory has any relevance and that it’s important.

Bet me that he has an Ecat that produces Energy Out > Energy In.

I say he doesn’t and never has.

My god man STOP with the factory bs,

you’re starting to sound like Rossi and and how incessant babbling.

• Adrian is so busy telling everyone that they are afraid to take his bet that he continues to ignore the one question everyone keeps asking him: what would he consider proof or even evidence that the e-cat doesn’t work? My expectation is that there is no conceivable circumstance under which he would draw that conclusion. Hence, I don’t think he would ever admit to losing a bet.

• Notice that AA ignored my offer which didn't involve any money at all just a promise to quit posting. Using his logic, that means he does not believe there will be an independent 3ed party test with COP>10, a major commercial customer willing to admit they are a customer by Jan 31st.

• I'll bet Adrian a sincere apology if within the next twelve months Rossi reveals the identity of a company that does not belong to himself or anyone associated with him that is consuming more than one megawatt of power from SK units and that company provides verification by one of their engineers that the QX system is producing at least one hundred times more power than it is consuming.

• I'll bet Adrian a sincere apology if within the next twelve months Rossi reveals the identity of a company that does not belong to himself or anyone associated with him that is consuming more than one megawatt any appreciable amount of power from SK units anything made and provided by Rossi and that company provides verification by one of their engineers credible and completely independent testers that the QX system is producing at least one hundred times considerably more power than it is consuming (added:) for a sufficiently long time. "appreciable" "considerably" and "sufficiently long" could be decided based on the size and weight of the device Rossi offered.

TIFIFY

no need to think too much about it. as has been the case for maybe a dozen demos and public tests and several private now made public ones, nothing believable will come of it all.

• Be aware of sudden performance changes of Rossi's Ecat plants...

The number of controllable SKats has dropped within just a few days from 100 to just 50 - which is in Rossi's accurate engineering language "moreless" :)

1. Frank Acland December 7, 2018 at 10:11 AM

Dear Andrea,

With the E-Cat SK, do you need one controller per SK reactor, or if not, how may SKs can be operated by a single reactor?

Best wishes,

Frank Acland

2. Translate Andrea Rossi December 7, 2018 at 11:37 PM

Frank Acland:

One controller can sustain 50 SK.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Svein Henrik December 4, 2018 at 10:40 AM

Dear Andrea

I refer to the question from Seven N. Karels about the weight of one reactor.

You have earlier confirmed the weight to be one kilo and the control unit to 10 kilos.

Witch for the reactor is obviously within the window he presented.

How many reactors are the 10 kilos control unit able to supply?

Is the prior information of 100 still an actual number?

Regards, Svein Henrik.

2. Andrea Rossi December 4, 2018 at 12:51 PM

Svein Henrik:

Moreless.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

1. Harvey December 7, 2018 at 12:18 PM

Dear Andrea,

In your recent reply to Steven, you said that the Ecat was producing heat for your client and it was not a test. If we can conclude from your answer that Leonardo Corporation is now earning revenue for providing LENR energy to a commercial client, this would certainly constitute a major milestone in the history of LENR and your personal long struggle. To my knowledge, no other organization can make such a claim. I certainly apologise if my conclusion is incorrect. Otherwise,a hearty CONGRATULATIONS! to you and your team.

2. Andrea Rossi December 7, 2018 at 11:35 PM

Harvey:

Your conclusion is correct.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Mike Casbon
      December 8, 2018 at 1:41 AM Dear Dr Rossi,
      Since the Ecats will be controlled by internet, can they be operated where internet is not available?
      God’s blesses on you and your team!
      Mike casbon
    4. Andrea Rossi December 8, 2018 at 1:44 AM Mike Casbon:
      Good point.
      This will be a problem, for the time being
      Warm Regards,
      A.R.
  • I'll bet Adrian a sincere apology if within the next twelve months Rossi reveals the identity of a company that does not belong to himself or anyone associated with him that is consuming more than one megawatt of power from SK units and that company provides verification by one of their engineers that the QX system is producing at least one hundred times more power than it is consuming.

TheFutureIsNow
    December 7, 2018 at 10:45 PM

Dear Andrea,

1) How long do you estimate – not asking for an exact answer – it will be until one of your clients is willing to go on the record with a statement that they are purchasing energy from you produced by SK units at an economically attractive price per unit of thermal energy?

Andrea Rossi
    December 7, 2018 at 11:34 PM

TheFutureIsNow:

1- I do not know

• a not demented theremin

good legacy of theremin .... .. the electro version

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Mihail December 8, 2018 at 10:05 PM

Dr Rossi:

During the presentation of January 31st the COP will be calculated also considering the electricity consumed by the control panel, or only the electricity consumed by the Ecat SK?

Thanks if you can answer,

Mihail

2. Andrea Rossi December 8, 2018 at 10:33 PM

Mihail:

We will give also the data related to the consume of the control panel that, by the way, is completely recovered.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

3. Hermes Atar Trismegistus December 8, 2018 at 12:56 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi:

Will you show also an ammeter and a voltmeter on the input of the Ecat SK during the historical presentation of January 31st?

4. Translate Andrea Rossi December 8, 2018 at 12:59 PM

Hermes Atar Trismegistus:

Yes,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

5. Steven N. Karels December 8, 2018 at 8:47 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

Looking at the energy density of the eCat reactor (20,000W, 1 year operating time, reactor mass of 1kW) gives an energy density of 1.75E+8 W-Hr/kg. Comparing this to the energy density of U-235 of 2.4E+10 W-Hr/kg or Pu-238’s energy density of 0.97E+10 W-Hr/kg, would suggest that of the 1 kilogram mass of the eCat reactor, roughly 10 to 100 grams of fuel is within the reactor. Comments?

6. Translate Andrea Rossi December 8, 2018 at 8:59 AM

Steven N. Karels:

Thank you for your insight,

Warm Regards,

A.R.

7. Debra December 8, 2018 at 2:18 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi

Will the SK we will see on January 31st substantially different from the QX we saw in Stockholm on Nov 24 2017, as well as its control panel?

By the way, I found on http://www.ingandrearossi.com an impressive example of resilience.

Godspeed,

Debra

8. Translate Andrea Rossi December 8, 2018 at 8:57 AM

Debra:

You will see an enormous progress.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• good legacy of theremin .... .. the electro version

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://sonicscoop.com/2018/10…lds-spookiest-instrument/

• And the SK is so small the chances of a catastrophe are negligible, but yet it is oh so powerful. OOPS.

E = M.C^2

The SK has a couple of grams of non radioactive fuel in it.

A nuclear power plant has > 20 tons of uranium in it.

It is a mistake for you to write about technical things. as it makes you look foolish.

• E = M.C^2

It is a mistake for you to write about technical things. as it makes you look foolish.

As you don't actually know what the fuel is, you are just pulling things out of your backside, as usual. Also, my exact point was that very small amounts can be very dangerous. Or does you vast experience and expertise in everything tell you differently?

And, now that we know you are not ignoring my posts, why do you keep failing to respond to my bet, or is your whole bet offer just another case of you babbling?

• E = M.C^2

Not for one moment implying that the SK performs any sort of matter-to-energy conversion (or any other meaningful process), one should note that the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima released an amount of energy equivalent to the conversion of 0.7 grams of matter into energy.

• From JONP (emphasis added)

• Mihail December 8, 2018 at 10:05 PM

Dr Rossi:

During the presentation of January 31st the COP will be calculated also considering the electricity consumed by the control panel, or only the electricity consumed by the Ecat SK?

Thanks if you can answer,

Mihail

• Andrea Rossi December 8, 2018 at 10:33 PM Mihail:
      We will give also the data related to the consume of the control panel that, by the way, is completely recovered.
      Warm Regards,
      A.R.

So, let's talk about that:

The control panel consumes electric energy (that a potential difference and a current) and for what I've learned at school, a fraction of voltage drops when it hit's a resistance and is transformed to heat. That's why you have to add some cooling device to e.g. power supply units or CPU's.

To spread the heat to another medium, air or some liquid, to "put it away" from your prescious device.

And now Dott. Rossie is able to recover this COMPLETY?! Turn heat 100% to WHAT?!

Can somebody please enlighten me?

• woodworker

As a a lawyer you are supposed to understand English. Yet you don't know what catastrophe means.

A nickel coin contains 25% nickel: are you afraid to carry one in your pocket in case it got activated by H2S when you fart?

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.