Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Official Post

One of the Russian lenr observer's comment caught my attention. While talking about Rossi he said ' so far everything Rossi made public has been reproduced, aka Parkhomov, we have no reason not to believe his claims about upcoming demo'

That made me thinking, what if Ni-H system is a simple distraction? Why suddenly Rossi became so obsessed with secrecy while he was sharing designs before.

Here I tend to agree with Axil that new ecat is a simple high voltage lamp like this one http://jlnlabs.online.fr/mahg/tests/index.htm

While talking about Rossi he said ' so far everything Rossi made public has been claimed without adequate evidence to have been reproduced. No independent test evidence has been given for any so-called reproductions.

TIFIFY Max and Russian lenr observer.

Here I tend to agree with Axil that new ecat is a simple high voltage lamp like this one http://jlnlabs.online.fr/mahg/tests/index.htm

You have to love that link to Naudin's stuff. Unlike Rossi's collection of cheap junk, Naudin's assemblies are elegant and attractive and entirely plausible. Naudin apparently spares no expense to make his setups beautiful and in that, he succeeds. Just looking at them, they look like they ought to work! Of course, he never does anything with them except make unfounded claims. He should have been a billionaire by now many times over just from his claimed reproduction of Steorn's concepts for a magnetic motor that runs itself with power left over. But we know how that ended (bankruptcy and fraud charges for Steorn) and Naudin failed to rescue them.

• I think your line of reasoning is based on a misunderstanding of what Rossi is saying. We all know it is impossible to 'completely' recover lost heat energy (from powering the controller for instance). It is therefore safe to assume Rossi means that the energy produced by the SK is more than enough to 'cover' the energy losses to the controller. English is not Rossi's first language.

• You misunderstand. The production of solar energy causes the sun to lose mass. It loses roughly 4 million tons per second. The mass does not transfer to the light; it vanishes.

All energy production systems convert mass to energy. When your car drives or your alarm clock rings, they get a little lighter.

(The sun also loses mass as solar wind, but that is a different story.)

To paraphrase what you are saying: All energy has mass. So light leaving the sun is also mass leaving the sun. e = mc^2

• I think your line of reasoning is based on a misunderstanding of what Rossi is saying. We all know it is impossible to 'completely' recover lost heat energy (from powering the controller for instance). It is therefore safe to assume Rossi means that the energy produced by the SK is more than enough to 'cover' the energy losses to the controller. English is not Rossi's first language.

Yes, it is simple- if Rossi writes in English don't believe what he says.

• I would tend to say that in the Lagrangian framework for a closed system the mass-stress-energy-momentum density tensor (often called just energy-momentum tensor) is conserved.

As was mentioned light does have momentum and thus and "effective mass" in some reactions. However, many things can enter into the energy equations. The real problem is how to include angular momentum of some particles into the energy tensor formulations.

I don’t think so. Rossi has been saying stuff like this for years.

The control heat will not be wasted, it will be added to the process, somehow, even if it means that one could turn down the room (or adjacent rooms) thermostat a bit due to free heat from the controller, or run a pizza (Barbie?) oven with it...

• One of the Russian lenr observer's comment caught my attention. While talking about Rossi he said ' so far everything Rossi made public has been reproduced, aka Parkhomov, we have no reason not to believe his claims about upcoming demo'

That made me thinking, what if Ni-H system is a simple distraction? Why suddenly Rossi became so obsessed with secrecy while he was sharing designs before.

Max,

Lemme guess,

Was his name Adrianov Ashfieldinov?

• How come E=mc2 affects gas generators? (And cars and alarm clocks). Don't they all just convert one form of energy into others?

Nope. A transformer does that, but any chemical or mechanical reaction that produces energy loses mass. When you wind up a spring, it gains mass. When it unwinds, it loses mass. All energy production of any type from any source follows Einstein's law.

Quoting the ACS website:

"Chemical reactions are much less energetic. Nevertheless, when a chemical reaction emits energy to its surroundings, its reactants lose an equivalent quantity of mass in the process. The change in mass is so extremely small, however, that it cannot be directly detected. For all practical purposes it can be ignored."

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ed082p1636

1. Raffaele Bongo December 11, 2018 at 11:22 AM

Hello A. Rossi

With the E-Cat you are currently heating an industrial premises at 25 ° Celsius.

1 – Can you specify this choice? The logic would be that for a room in which employees work, the room temperature is lower (about 21 to 22 ° C)

2 – Can you tell us what is the surface of the room where the volume?

Today we can say that the E-Cat has come out of the laboratory to serve humanity. A new area is born concreting your work and that of your team.

My crystal ball predicted that.

All my support and congratulations to all your team

Raffaele

2. Andrea Rossi December 11, 2018 at 6:22 PM

Raffaele Bongo:

1- Choice of the Client

2- I do not know precisely, but I’d say about 250 square meters by about 3 m of height.

Thank you for your wishes.

I have one question for you: how much can you sell at your cristall ball ? It’s an instrument that could be very useful in my lab.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.