Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• Sam - it seems you have never gone through Rossi's diary so you believe every single word of your hero.

Take your time to run through his claims in the past 7 years. You hopefulle will then have a better feeling what is reality and what is wishful thinking...

Wanna have an example? --> check the date! 7 years ago....

1. Frank Acland October 8th, 2011 at 3:54 PM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

Congratulations on your recent Bologna experiment — I think that the results that have been reported have been convincing to many people.

Many followers of your progress were probably surprised to learn that you had delayed the shipment of the 1 MW plant to the USA. Without revealing anything confidential, are you able to say that 1) despite this change of plan you are still in a position to perform the announced demo in the last week of October, and 2) you are still in a strong enough business position to start producing E-Cats commercially in the immediate future?

Thank you — and best wishes for the upcoming weeks and months!

Best regards,

Frank Acland

2. Andrea Rossi October 8th, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Dear Frank Acland:

1- When I say a thing, I do it. I said by the end of October we will test the 1 MW plant and we will do it

2- yes

Thank you for your kind attention,

A.R.

• One might question the motivation of Rossi to continue his work, since he now is getting old and have health issues.

I mean, If it all was a scam why did he not just take the 20 million or wathever sum and settle down some sunny place with a drink and a pool?

I suspect he himself believe he is onto something, but may be he is being tricked.....by himself... 😜?

• Showing sam12 Rossi's sorry history of lies and nonsense will have zero impact on him. The phenomenon of stubborn belief in false things is becoming a topic of much study these days.

https://www.natureworldnews.co…ries-despite-evidence.htm

IO,

Not sure it’s “stubborn belief” as much as

“they cannot admit they are wrong”.

I don’t think they believe it works any more than most, they “WANT IT TO WORK”, but they don’t believe it.

Can you imagine people like Adrian, bachcole, Bernie, Chapman, Engineer 48 etc

Ever standing up and admitting they got conned and weren’t smart enough to see thru the scam?

• Rossi reports the first commercial application of LENR has been working without problems since Nov 19. . This is a milestone.

1. Frank Acland December 12, 2018 at 9:55 AM

Dear Andrea,

1. Are you back in Miami now, and if so, are you monitoring the customer’s E-Cat SK remotely?

2. Have you had any problems to address so far?

Best regards,

Frank Acland

2. Translate

Andrea Rossi December 12, 2018 at 10:51 AM

Frank Acland:

1. Yes

2. No

Warm Regards,

A.R.

• AA" first commercial application" What about that warehouse heating back in Italy?????

Rossi has also claimed that he has been heating a factory in Bondeno, Italy,

.......demonstrated a larger, industrial 1MW plant in October 2011

January 20, 2011 by Lisa Zyga, Phys.org report ... "The scientists also say that one reactor has been running continuously for two years, providing heat for a factory." https://phys.org/news/2011-01-…ts-cold-fusion-video.html

That brings up the question of is AA right now and was Rossi lying in 2011 or lying now or are they both lying now.....

Oh I forgot, when Rossi says he was heating a factory for two years and had an industrial 1MW plant it was in English and that is not his first language so he can say anything he wants to and not be held accountable.

note: however the Google translation of the Italian seems to say about the same thing: http://translate.google.com/tr…zato_fusione_fredda.shtml

and in his sworn to patent application US 2011/0005506, [0060]

"A practical embodiment of the inventive apparatus, installed on Oct. 16,2007, is at present perfectly operating 24 hours per day, and provides an amount of heat sufficient to heat the factory of the Company EON of via Carlo Ragazzi 18, at Bondeno (Province of Ferrara)."

• I am pretty sure that photo is from the December 16, 2010 demo, if that helps. I may have a better one..

I mean, If it all was a scam why did he not just take the 20 million or wathever sum and settle down some sunny place with a drink and a pool?

Excellent question. My guess is that it's the same reason Bernie Madoff didn't grab a few billion ill gotten dollars and run off to a non-extradition country. Rossi is a sociopath con man. People like that in fact delude themselves. The delusion is not that the con is real. It's that they won't get caught or if they do, they can weasel out of it. But I do wonder why Rossi isn't tired out yet. Probably he's not only a sociopath but a greedy sociopath. And I imagine he has endless contempt for his victims.

• "A guy probably affected by a pathological tendency to exaggerate or tell lies does not change his behaviour, even with the age."

Yes, yes, but sitting by the pool and spending 20 million and drinks on beatiful women would also be perfect place to exaggerate and tell wonderful lies, in the last part of any mans life 😂😜🤣🤓😎😎😎

• Official Post

One might question the motivation of Rossi to continue his work, since he now is getting old and have health issues.

I suspect he himself believe he is onto something, but may be he is being tricked.....by himself... 😜?

It is complicated further by the fact researchers in Russia, China, the US, and now Europe believe they have replicated his older Ecats...although no where close to the power levels, or reliability he claimed. This new SK thing, seems to have them scratching their heads though.

• It is complicated further by the fact researchers in Russia, China, the US, and now Europe believe they have replicated his older Ecats...although no where close to the power levels, or reliability he claimed. This new SK thing, seems to have them scratching their heads though.

Parkhomov is coming close to the SK since he is operating his 250 day reactor at 1700C, that is plasma level temperature.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.