Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• It is complicated further by the fact researchers in Russia, China, the US, and now Europe believe they have replicated his older Ecats...although no where close to the power levels, or reliability he claimed. This new SK thing, seems to have them scratching their heads though.

Shane,

What does that mean to you?

“Replicated his older Ecats”!

Replicated a non working

Energy out > Energy In device?

What does that even mean?

They replicated a failure?

• Official Post

I do not understand it all, but it fits in with the alternative Rossi theory that he had something, but it was not nearly what he claimed. Nothing more than what everyone else is seeing, or saw (Piantelli) before he came along, but tried to make a fortune off of it anyways. Whether one believes fully in his claims, the middle ground theory, or flat out do not believe anything, the common thread that runs through each is that he is a pathological liar. No one can really doubt that IMO.

• I had the same thought. That is why I displayed Frank Acland's message times. We know that Frank is a real person. If you look at his posts their pattern does not shift when Rossi travels to Europe. I conclude that the timestamps of messages from real people are assigned when the system receives them and have not, so far, been under Rossi's control. Of course anything could happen in the future.

Just for the records/archieve:

Either the JONP Blog software is buggy or something else is STRANGE, look at the time stamps:

Question from Andrew at 8:15, answer from It Dottore at 8:14 :)

• Andrew December 10, 2018 at 8:15 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi,

Have you completed the series of tests for the theory and for the presentation of the Ecat SK?

Cheers,

Andrew

• Andrea Rossi December 10, 2018 at 8:14 AM

Andrew:

This cycle of tests has been completed, but:

1- Tests never end because evolution never stops

2- The experiments for the theory have been extremely important to us and we have already scheduled a new series of experiments to go through the things we learnt so far. Still the hypothesis of the annihilation of virtual fermions at low energy resists.

We’ll see.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

There are also postings where there is a mismatch between the poster's name putting a question and the name Rossi is responding to.
    But, for all AA knows, I'm just an annonymous babbler on the internet.

@Adrian Ashfield: 31th of January will come and go (next DPS). Let's talk about Rossi again on First of April, 2019 (Fools Day).

So many Pro-Rossi's have gone (e.g. IH Fanboy of Eng48) without further comment after IMPORTANT tests/demos (aka DPS).
    Sam12? Make a mark in your calendar :)

I will be here in April. :)

• Yes - he lives in another world and common rules in industry, design, business, regulatory requirements and product approval are not really valid there...somebody found years ago a special description for this place ("Planet Rossi", where almost everything seems to be possible).

The most amazing thing but is, that he believes that only secrecy will help him to flood the market and market and sell this earthshaking piece of technology via his JONP to his followers only...

Have you noticed any announcement on his commercial video presentation (which he claimed will show a new SK Ecat in action) in a mainstream media or somewhere else? We are getting close to Jan 31st, and if he want this to be a sales pitch to find customers, it seems to be a bit tight....

• lol, because the latest news I am aware of, are: we want operate those things via internet, we place them inside the customer's plant, we made them secure against RE..... this all sounds to unbelievable.

The remote (from Rossi’s headquarter apartment in Miami Beach) controlled e-cat SK is anyway just an intermediate development.

The next evolution of e-cats will be the e-cat T.

T stands for Tesla, because same like Nikola Tesla’s wireless power transmission, the e-cat T will transmit heat wireless from Rossi’s headquater into your home.

Anyone who wants to try, please send me the gps coordinates of your home, and a couple of hundred dollars in advance, and I will heat your home with a prototype of such an apparatus.

It will not always work, because as we learned from the “lovely gammas”, the efficiency of LENR depends a bit on the constellation of the stars (mainly the sun).

However, I can guarantee you a temperature increase in your home almost every day around lunch time. :)

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.