Rossi-Blog Comment Discussion

• I think what Rossi is saying is that there are trolls on forums who may try to do things in the real world to stop his technology from proliferating. I am 100% convinced that if someone replicated the QX (as close as possible with the info we know) and PROVED it worked there are individuals who would somehow try in every non-violent and completely lawful way possible to shut down Rossi.

• He does have enemies everywhere: at least one of them is self professed and on this forum.

What's sickening though is that instead of being paranoid and seeking PROTECTION from a well established and multi-billion dollar company with hundreds of lawyers on staff, he decides to go it alone by slowly acquiring new "tiny" customer after new "tiny" customer. He'd rather risk his enemies shutting him down than share his IP. I honestly believe that if he could find the RIGHT company that would eagerly push to rapidly commercialize his technology, it would be MORE than worth sacrificing most or all of his IP. He might not end up with a total monopoly of the LENR field, but he'd still make many millions of dollars and end up famous world-wide.

Director,

He has maybe 1 enemy, maybe.

He fleeced IH out of $10 million, so they’re pissed off they got scammed and more at themselves for being so foolish as to get conned by Rossi, wasn’t Rossi’s fault,

He saw a mark and took them down, that’s what conmen do.

It doesn't explain early results like Levi seeing > 30 kW

Nothing explains that! If we're thinking of the same 2011 test, reported in NyTeknik, it was the best and most reliable ecat test ever, given that it was performed using water-flow (mass flow, fluid flow) calorimetry. Here's the problem with it. Despite being asked many times by many people, Levi never a) revealed his "materials and methods" exactly b) provided raw data c) most important: repeated the test.

Since then, I wrote Levi about this test without receiving a response. I even enlisted Dr. Brian Josephson via his Youtube channel supporting Rossi, to ask Levi. The response I received from Josephson was that Levi would not answer his questions about that test either. That took place in 2013.

My conclusion from all this is that Levi could never repeat the test under proper observing and measuring conditions. Otherwise, there is no reason why he would not repeat and repeatedly demonstrate a simple, cheap, easy to do test which provided up 10 kW average, 18 kW peak, a 130kW transient (which "scared Rossi") and a duration of 18 hours (figures from memory). And the active portion of the device doing this was roughly the size of a tennis ball!! The only possible explanation is that, for whatever reason, Levi could not repeat that test.

The NYTeknik article is here: https://www.nyteknik.se/energi…cludes-combustion-6421304 I have never understood why Levi would not repeat and extend this test. It's such an obvious thing to do. Nor would he speak to anyone about it or more accurately, there are no reports that he did, despite a Nobel laureate asking him to directly by email. Explain that to me robert bryant and @Adrian Ashfield .

I think what Rossi is saying is that there are trolls on forums who may try to do things in the real world to stop his technology from proliferating. I am 100% convinced that if someone replicated the QX (as close as possible with the info we know) and PROVED it worked there are individuals who would somehow try in every non-violent and completely lawful way possible to shut down Rossi.

If Rossi had ever proves just 10% of what he has claimed, he would have been showered with lucrative offers from entrepreneurs and others. Even if someone tried to shut him down, for example, from a regulatory agency, he could alter his operation to comply and then continue. If he was telling the truth, absolutely nothing could stop him. Here we have again a claim for bad science and the claimants seem to have no idea what the consequences would be in the real world, if the claim were true. I have found this lack of appreciation to be a hallmark of free energy scams of many types. An old funky classic is Carl Tilley's DeLorean which supposedly self ran on a magical power source. That turned out to be 12V batteries. https://www.nashvillepost.com/…ainst-alleged-scam-artist Tilley used this wondrous device to power a bicycle and a golf cart-- as if a source of robust free energy would ever be introduced that way without research reports, independent verification, and lab results. And his victims never realized that if the power source had been real, it would never have been offered to a small group of farmers and local residents first.

• He does have the Florida Board of Professional Engineers, and radiation agency keeping an eye on him, so maybe that is a good reason in and of itself to be seeing enemies everywhere.

I much doubt that is true. You don't understand how the Board of Engineers works.

Any radiation agency will only take note of complaints. I expect many like Jed & Dewey will do their best to slow Rossi down.

it is certainly surprising and counter-productive if his claims are true.

You obviously have little business experience. Rossi's business plan sounds eminently sensible to me.

That is because Rossi's livelihood depends on his internet reputation, not the quality of his imaginary product.

LOL.

As for the "tiny" client, someone wanting 40 MW is hardly small. Neither is a company prepared to build a LENR turbine.

The real foreunner of success will be if he manages to get an automated production line working.

• The real foreunner of success will be if he manages to get an automated production line working.

AA: that is a Rossi cliche. And as false now as it was when 5 years ago he first claimed to be working on "robotic factories" for his product that no longer needed demos and would be judged by the market.

The real measure of success for a disruptive, scientifically surprising, new source of clean cheap energy is...

...A working new source of clean cheap energy.

Rossi has never given any indication he has such a thing. If he had it, he would be:

(1) very famous

(2) very rich

• TH,

He has given plenty of “indications” that he has such a device,

But he has juat never showed it to anyone

• AA: that is a Rossi cliche. And as false now as it was when 5 years ago he first claimed to be working on "robotic factories" for his product that no longer needed demos and would be judged by the market.

And how do you know this? Your crystal ball. LOL

Show me an actual Rossi quote where he has ever said he has has a working robotic factory. Of course he was think of such a thing earlier as it's the obvious thing to do.

Now he says he has a working reactor and a partner who can help him build an automated factory. You have no evidence that is a lie.

Try waiting a month to see before making things up.

• AA: "Show me an actual Rossi quote where he has ever said he has has a working robotic factory. "

He almost had his two robotic factories working six years ago, but he was too busy working with the 'Certificators' to get the software working...

April 14th, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    Dear Frank Acland:

We have already made all the engineering of the production line in the two factories we set up (one in the USA, one in Europe) and we will have just to set up the software of the robots and fix the drawings after the requirements of the Certificators. I think that it will take from 6 to 12 months afer the certifications will be done to start the production.

Warm Regards,
    A.R.

April 14th, 2012 at 3:50 AM
    Dear Daniele Poponi,
    I agree with you.
    The certification process is going on. By the way, yesterday I spent all the day with the certification engineers and we made substantial progress. In this very moment I am working at my desk to make the paper work they asked me yesterday. It will take all today (Saturday) and tomorrow (Sunday), just to give you an idea of our endeavours on this issue.

Warm Regards,
    A.R.

AA, as a reminder for you, at the time your comment on this "Certificator" post by Rossi, made six years ago:

AA: "To do anything with UL you have to have the final working prototype for them to test. So either he does have something or it would be proof of lying. I think he has something."

Yes, you did believe he had something and apparently still do not think this is "proof of lying", but that Rossi was/is telling the truth. After all these years, and all those Rossi lies, no product, no factory, no robots. Amazing faith!

Babble on, AA, your tower to energy heaven is almost ready to be robotically built by the great and powerful Roz (if you could just get those robots to all understand the same language).

1. WaltC December 20, 2018 at 10:44 PM

Dr Andrea Rossi,

A point of curiosity:

1- Do the heated fluids, e.g., air or water, have contact with the interior regions of the E-Cat reactor, within the shielding where some level of ionizing radiation exists?

2- Independent of the 1st question, have the heated fluids undergone testing for reactive, unexpected or unwanted contaminants, ozone, oxides, etc?

Thanks,

WaltC

2. Andrea Rossi December 20, 2018 at 10:56 PM

WaltC:

1- no

2- always and in more than 10 years never have been detected ionizing radiations, neutrons or noxious emissions out of the reactors.

Warm Regards,

A.R.

This is not true. Such an admission would undercut Rossi's commercial acceptance.

• You have no evidence that it is true.

Adrian, were you ever rational?

Adrian simply turns the coin around.

Most of us Rossi critical people try to look/ask for (empirical, physically correct) evidence for the claims, that Rossi makes about his "invention".

Adrian sits on the exact opposite position: He wants us to show him (MAYBE empirical, physically correct) evidence for Rossi being a fraud.

But there is one big advantage on our side of the coin: There are 17 accusations against Rossi in his past.

He wanted to dump toxic waste into some place, not intended for this...

This is only one reason, and in connection to his claimed "free, clean, unlimited energy" by an e-cat it sonds totally paradox.
    TOTALLY.

--->
    A guy who did not gave a ..... where to dump toxic waste, suddenly became a "saviour of nature with the allmighty device" ?

Please read that sentence above, again and again, loudly.... until You really get it.

He is making his claims since 10 years, yet NOTHING was presented, which can be trusted in terms of his "reliability" in his past, let there be alone his credibility.

So... dear Adrian: We have no direct evidence, that Rossi's device does not work as he tries to tell us.

But we have at least 17 proven reasons, to be VERY VERY VERY skeptical about ANY WORD comming out of Rossi's mouth.

Subscribe to our newsletter

It's sent once a month, you can unsubscribe at anytime!

View archive of previous newsletters

* indicates required

Your email address will be used to send you email newsletters only. See our Privacy Policy for more information.

Our Partners

Supporting researchers for over 20 years
Want to Advertise or Sponsor LENR Forum?
CLICK HERE to contact us.